Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rocket Man (Continued)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

Rocket Man (Continued) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rocket Man (Continued)   Rocket Man (Continued) - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 7:22 pm

Rosentan stopped for a second and put a finger to his temple. "Mmmhmmm.....yep...alright I'll ask." The bio-android turned to Cyril. "Sarah wants to come talk to you."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
High-Functioning Sociopath
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Man (Continued)   Rocket Man (Continued) - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 7:25 pm

Cyril's jaw clenched, "Okay then. Does she have a way to get here?"
Back to top Go down
http://behold-alexinmicrocosm.tumblr.com/
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Man (Continued)   Rocket Man (Continued) - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 7:33 pm

Rosentan nodded. "I'll go get her. And while you an her talk me an the three roofed can teach the new kid hand to hand combat." The bio-android teleported away and returned with the purple haired Seraph. She smiled at Cyril. "Hello."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Man (Continued)   Rocket Man (Continued) - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 7:48 pm

"Okay but if I come back to any permanent damage I wont be happy." Cyril warned. "Hello Sarah, let's walk." He motioned for her to walk with him out of the courtyard.
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Man (Continued)   Rocket Man (Continued) - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 7:55 pm

Sarah nodded. "I don't want them to hear what I have to say." As soon a they were away from the others she Egan to talk. Lately she had gotten better at speech so she seemed a little older. "I want to talk to you about the White King..I mean Riza."

Rosentan looke at Ryuzaki. "Come here I'm going to teach you some basics."
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Man (Continued)   Rocket Man (Continued) - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 10:20 pm

Ryuzaki nodded at Rosentan. "Alright. Begin."
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Man (Continued)   Rocket Man (Continued) - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 10:41 pm

The bio android got Ito a stance. "First step, blocking. I will demonstrate a basic block. The best block is one that makes it so that you don't get hit at all. Try to punch me. I promise I won't hurt you."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Man (Continued)   Rocket Man (Continued) - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 11:33 pm

"Is that what he calls himself now?" Cyril grinned. "But what about him?"
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Man (Continued)   Rocket Man (Continued) - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 11:59 pm

Sarah shook her head. "No, the name was given to him by the people of Elysium. He doesn't even refer to himself has king. But before I continue I want you to know something. I am still loyal to Riza. I want you to tell me you won't do anything to him after we are done here."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Man (Continued)   Rocket Man (Continued) - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 12:09 am

"I have no desire to see anything started, Sarah." Cyril said resolutely. "But I have no qualms with ending it. Why has this come up?" Cyril asked suspiciously.
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Man (Continued)   Rocket Man (Continued) - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 12:14 am

Ryuzaki found a computer im the wall and was reading something, paying no mind to Rosentan.
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Man (Continued)   Rocket Man (Continued) - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 12:18 am

Sarah sat down in the garden. The Seraph looked slightly worried. "You could sense it right? How lately there has been something about him? He has been different. About a week ago Riza asked if he could take some blood from me. I agreed and he took a sample. I asked him what for and he couldn't say. Two days ago I learned that he attacked Ryuga and took his Legendary Saiyan blood. He also took Rosentan's, Makoto's, and from a young Rava. I asked him what for but he said he couldn't tell me. I did manage to hear him talking to Elucidia. All I could make out was the word 'Ressurection', and Riza said something about "Doing something even the dragonballs couldn't."

Rosentan looked at Ryuzaki. "So you don't want to learn?"

Last edited by Rosentan on Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Man (Continued)   Rocket Man (Continued) - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 12:28 am

Ryuzaki didn't hear him, enthralled by the computer.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Man (Continued)   Rocket Man (Continued) - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 4:58 pm

"Oh my.... I suppose that might explain Rosentan's condition. Are you aware of his issues?"
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Man (Continued)   Rocket Man (Continued) - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 6:01 pm

Sarah shook her head. "Ro was brought back by a ...fail...safe i think, that Makoto installed. Riza only activated it. " the Seraph tilted her head when posed with the question. " what do you mean by that?"
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Man (Continued)   Rocket Man (Continued) - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 6:10 pm

"According to him he woke up floating on the ocean with a sudden myriad of abilities. Whenever he touches something it freezes, he shoots fire and lightning from his mouth, and I'm pretty sure there was something else I'm not remembering. But anyway, he's told me that he ran tests and has a 'deca-helix' which he says isn't possible- but if you ask me..." Cyril stopped, aware he was probably losing Sarah. "The point is, he was resurrected and was genetically tampered with."
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Man (Continued)   Rocket Man (Continued) - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 6:24 pm

Sarah understood most of it. "I think Riza may have tampered with his DNA....but I think Ro was just used as a stepping stone....The way he is now reminds me of someone I once knew....I think his name was......" The Seraph trailed off as he tried to remember. "I can't think of it. But it's like h is trying to get back something that was taken from him...I sound crazy don't I?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Man (Continued)   Rocket Man (Continued) - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 7:00 pm

Ryuzaki looked away from the screen, pulled out his wallet, but put it back after the terminal beeped. A package materialized. Rick opened the box and put the full helmet without eye holes or such on. Ryuzaki yelled, "Link start," and went unconcious for several hours.
Back to top Go down
General NPC
Padawan
Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Man (Continued)   Rocket Man (Continued) - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 7:09 pm

Laetus beeped Cyril, "Hey, Cyril, buddy. Look, I know you're busy. You've got a job. But I really need to see you in the Vegdtian Palace. Prontisimo, compadré. I can blip all you guys ovee if you'd like. It'll just take a few minutes." Laetus was breathing heavily, deeply worried at, "Everything you assholes did to the universe. Oops, I mean. the Sun King's pals! Hehe..."
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Man (Continued)   Rocket Man (Continued) - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 7:27 pm

Rosentan punched Ryuzaki in the face for continuously ripping off everything then smashed the computer
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Man (Continued)   Rocket Man (Continued) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 8:15 pm

"Perhaps you mean his 'godhood' as he refers to it. Was that him?" Cyril looked puzzled. "Hmm. It was either him or Makoto or perhaps both who keep saying they were a god. I don't know." Cyril was beginning to look a bit worn from all the various pleas for attention and help.
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Man (Continued)   Rocket Man (Continued) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 8:25 pm

Sarah frowned. "I don't believe so. I don't think that is the type of person he is. That sounds more like Makoto. And Riza told me he never wants to be anything like him. I believe it's a person that he is trying to bring back. But I don't know who he would bring back to life. I wanted to ask you if he was very close to anyone who died that you know of."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Man (Continued)   Rocket Man (Continued) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 8:39 pm

Cyril looked blank and wrung his hands thoughtfully. "Well. I should almost definitely know who you're talking about but I can't recall any dead friends of his that I knew." Cyril absently listed off the people he knew, "Makoto? Alive. Ryuga? Alive. You? Alive. Artik? Nah not him. Me? I'm alive, though he would not do that for me I'm sure. Song? Is she alive? What about Krageta? And erm... oh... Gaia! Yeah. Is she alive? Dunno. Chesire? Dunno. Zayn? Pfft. Elucidia? Alive. Arai? Nah. Hm." Cyril sat down on a bench looking quite defeated. "How's his mother? Cera, was it?"
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Man (Continued)   Rocket Man (Continued) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 8:42 pm

Sarah sighed. "Thanks anyway." She suddenly snapped to attention. "Oh right. I also have official matters to discuss!"
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Man (Continued)   Rocket Man (Continued) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 8:44 pm

"Well go on then." Cyril still looked thoughtful. He was going to feel really bad if he was forgetting someone important.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Man (Continued)   Rocket Man (Continued) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rocket Man (Continued)
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next