Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Strange Request (Cyril/Zayn Continued.)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cyril
High-Functioning Sociopath
Cyril

A Strange Request (Cyril/Zayn Continued.) Empty
PostSubject: A Strange Request (Cyril/Zayn Continued.)   A Strange Request (Cyril/Zayn Continued.) EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 6:12 pm

Cyril gestured for Zayn to step out of the space ship. "We're here."
Back to top Go down
http://behold-alexinmicrocosm.tumblr.com/
Zayn
Padawan
Padawan
Zayn

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Request (Cyril/Zayn Continued.)   A Strange Request (Cyril/Zayn Continued.) EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 6:20 pm

Zayn slowly walk out of the spaceship "ha I knew you wasn't a human". He glared at the place he was at "where the check are we!" he said, as he step back a little.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Request (Cyril/Zayn Continued.)   A Strange Request (Cyril/Zayn Continued.) EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 6:25 pm

"No of course not, I only look like one." Cyril stepped out of the ship and it disappeared, busy with it's.. ship... business. Cyril didn't actually know where it went when it disappeared like that. "We are on Heaven. This planet is from Universe 42A, but it had to be moved here after... things." Cyril stood silent for a moment. "Isn't it beautiful?" Cyril handed Zayn the Traveler's Guide. "This planet is on page 42. Right now we're on the planet, perhaps soon we shall move to the moon for more... vigorous training." Cyril got very close to Zayn and looked him in the eye. "I can train you on only one condition though..."
Back to top Go down
Zayn
Padawan
Padawan
Zayn

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Request (Cyril/Zayn Continued.)   A Strange Request (Cyril/Zayn Continued.) EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 6:30 pm

Zayn had no idea about any of this, he thought only wait and and humans were the only race. Zayn look into the man eyes "so um what the condition?. He wasn't use to intense training but he had to get stronger no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Request (Cyril/Zayn Continued.)   A Strange Request (Cyril/Zayn Continued.) EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 6:37 pm

Cyril grabbed Zayn's shoulders. "Something awful is coming. Something awful is here. Something awful is buried beneath the shifting mind of a man." Cyril shook his head slowly and despairingly. "Big things are coming Zayn and we need everyone, everyone to be ready. You must promise me when the time comes you will be on the right side."
Back to top Go down
Zayn
Padawan
Padawan
Zayn

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Request (Cyril/Zayn Continued.)   A Strange Request (Cyril/Zayn Continued.) EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 6:43 pm

"i promise I will be there" . Zayn got nervous, he never seen someone as serious before. He had no idea was the man was talk about,but he knew never to break a promise. "so when does my training begin so the thing your talking can be eradicated".
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Request (Cyril/Zayn Continued.)   A Strange Request (Cyril/Zayn Continued.) EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 6:48 pm

Cyril stared into Zayn and past him for a moment more before patting him reassuringly on the shoulder. He leaned back and relaxed again. "Good," Cyril breathed a sigh of relief. "It begins now." Cyril pushed Zayn to his knees firmly but not aggressively. "First, you will meditate. Call for me in 2 hours." The soft turf of Heaven reached up and dragged Cyril into the ground but he didn't seem worried in the least.

((Do a 200 word post on meditating/mentally preparing. Post it in this topic.))
Back to top Go down
Zayn
Padawan
Padawan
Zayn

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Request (Cyril/Zayn Continued.)   A Strange Request (Cyril/Zayn Continued.) EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 7:00 pm

"this guy kidding me he want me to meditate oh well,as long I get strong I would even slap myself". Zayn Sat on the soft ground of the planet crossing his leg, he close his eyes tight. He inhale and exhale for a few seconds, thinking in his mind "this is to boring I should have done something way Harding then this". He cleared his minds of all thoughts, he tried to stay still but it was nearly impossible. His nose started to itch, he didn't want to stop meditating all because of it. Zayn ignore the itch, as it went away. He never meditated in his life, he was more of a physical training person. Zayn lacks alot of intelligent, he never been to school of him traveling around the place. He felt himself being steady and patient. His surrounding began to get quiet, he was to focus to even move anymore. Zayn stayed this way for about an hour, he slowly open his eyes "man I need to stretch my muscle and my butt hurts for sitting to long" he thought to himself. Another hour went pass, he got up from his position yawning "I'm done meditating here".

Word count: 201
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Request (Cyril/Zayn Continued.)   A Strange Request (Cyril/Zayn Continued.) EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 7:11 pm

+401 PL
+ 201 Z Gained.
Cyril was expunged from the ground in front of Zayn as soon as he got up. Cyril now carried a silver, three pronged pike. "Hello. How did it go?"
Back to top Go down
Zayn
Padawan
Padawan
Zayn

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Request (Cyril/Zayn Continued.)   A Strange Request (Cyril/Zayn Continued.) EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 7:18 pm

"wasn't as hard as I thought it would be.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Request (Cyril/Zayn Continued.)   A Strange Request (Cyril/Zayn Continued.) EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 7:23 pm

"Excellent. You really should work on that by the way, what with all the fidgeting. It must have taken you almost an hour to clear your mind and get to it!" Cyril laughed. Cyril twirled his pike casually, but suddenly lashed out with it and aimed to scratched Zayn across his nose. "CONSTANT VIGILANCE!" Cyril shouted suddenly.

Health: 9,953
Ki: 8,000
Stamina: 6,150 - 50 = 6,100
Speed: 5,555
Back to top Go down
Zayn
Padawan
Padawan
Zayn

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Request (Cyril/Zayn Continued.)   A Strange Request (Cyril/Zayn Continued.) EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 7:30 pm

Zayn dodge the attack, seeing how close he was to getting attack. "are we about to spar now". Finnaly the physical part of training, he was prepared to engage into the battle.

Speed used: 60
Health: 1,000
Powerlevel: 2,377
Ki: 300
Stamina: 500
Speed: 340/400

Last edited by Zayn on Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Request (Cyril/Zayn Continued.)   A Strange Request (Cyril/Zayn Continued.) EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 7:33 pm

Cyril stifled a sigh, he didn't like obvious statements or questions. "Yes we are indeed about to spar now." Cyril took a few steps back and gestured for Zayn to attack first.

((Fix your stats. Ki, Stamina, and Speed should add up to be your pl and your health is half of your pl.))
Back to top Go down
Zayn
Padawan
Padawan
Zayn

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Request (Cyril/Zayn Continued.)   A Strange Request (Cyril/Zayn Continued.) EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 7:44 pm

Zayn ran up to the man,he hold his right fist up in the air to aim at the man chest. "get ready cause once I start I don't stop until you beg for mercy!"

Stamina used: 20

Health: 1,188
Ki: 677
Stamina: 960/1,000
Speed: 660/700
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Request (Cyril/Zayn Continued.)   A Strange Request (Cyril/Zayn Continued.) EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 8:08 pm

Cyril grabbed Zayn's fist and stopped him and his punch in it's tracks. "Don't be so obvious!" Cyril's fist glowed with white ki and it would burn Zayn's hand severely if he did not break free.

Stamina Used: 30
Ki Used: 100

Ki: 8,000 - 100 = 7,900
Stamina: 6,150 - 30 = 6,070
Speed: 5,555
Back to top Go down
Zayn
Padawan
Padawan
Zayn

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Request (Cyril/Zayn Continued.)   A Strange Request (Cyril/Zayn Continued.) EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 8:15 pm

Zayn pull his hand away,but wasn't fast enough. Smoke was on his red hand, he blew his hand. He did one back flip,then charging right back at him. He bend his leg to knee the man in the stomach.

Stamina used: 300
Health: 1,088/1,188
Ki: 677
Stamina: 660/1,000
Speed: 660/700
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Request (Cyril/Zayn Continued.)   A Strange Request (Cyril/Zayn Continued.) EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 8:27 pm

Cyril sidestepped the charge easily, "Better, much better. Your form is excellent." Cyril pulled his hands back and put them together. A large ball of white ki flickered in existence and he shot it out at Zayn. "Galick GUN!!"

Speed Used: 300
Ki Used: 100 x 1.5 = 150

Ki: 7,900 - 100 = 7,800
Stamina: 6,070
Speed: 5,555 - 300 = 5,255
Back to top Go down
Zayn
Padawan
Padawan
Zayn

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Request (Cyril/Zayn Continued.)   A Strange Request (Cyril/Zayn Continued.) EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 8:35 pm

Zayn flip out of the way,he saw the blast went past and knew it was time for another strike. He did a dark blue ki blast, cam right out of his hand aiming toward Cyril. "now it my turn"

Speed used: 150. Ki used: 200
Health: 1,088/1,188
Ki: 477
Stamina: 660/1,000
Speed: 510/700
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Request (Cyril/Zayn Continued.)   A Strange Request (Cyril/Zayn Continued.) EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 8:47 pm

"Molto bene!" Cyril clapped briefly and held out his hand, palm forward. He let Zayn's ki blast singe his hand without flinching. "The fight is over. Your form and technique are very good. You have surpassed my expectations in that respect." Cyril strode towards Zayn and closed the distance between them. "However, in power you sorely lack. If you want to be able to defend yourself properly we will have to fix that." Cyril put his arm around Zayn's shoulders and led him to a thick forest with a beautiful lake subtly peeking out from between the trunks. "Do you see the lake in the center of that forest? Make it to that lake intact and we'll work from there yes? But be careful! This forest is larger than it appears and it befuddles the body. You may experience sever hallucinations and occasionally lose control of yourself. Power through it and meet me at the lake. Oh, and whatever you do- don't fly over the forest. That's both cheating and very hazardous to your health." Cyril disappeared without Zayn noticing and laughter echoed from the forest.

((Make a 500 word post of getting through the forest to the lake. Feel free to write about encounters with monsters and the like.))
Back to top Go down
Zayn
Padawan
Padawan
Zayn

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Request (Cyril/Zayn Continued.)   A Strange Request (Cyril/Zayn Continued.) EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 9:15 pm

Zayn started to walk "he was probaly joking about those monsters" he said, as he heard a loud roar. "puffy he think he can scare me with noises, I got survival instinct"he said, beggining to walk faster. He saw a flower with blue and green petals, he pick up the flower "never saw something like this before". Zayn sniff the flower,as it puff red gas into his face "wow I feel so weird". He walk like a crazy cripple person, he look around seeing flowers dancing "maybe this what he meant by hallucinations"he said,walking dizzy. A giant plant step right in front of him, he thought it was a nice hallucination. Zayn pet on the murderous plant "hey you don't look scary at all". He tried to walk pass it, he then notice that it was solid so it had to be real. "let me guess he wasn't joking about the monsters either". Due to the state he was in, it was going to be hard focusing on fighting the plant monster. The plant whip him with one of it vines, sending him flying back at a tree. Zayn got up, in his vision he saw about 3 different plant monsters "which one to hit"he said, hitting the air around him. The plant monster went in for another attack slamming him on the ground. He got up once more,the sharp vines rip half of his shirt splitting it down into two.That it if I can focus on the fight by concentrating hard enough, it just like I'm meditating!. He close his eyes "focus the hallucinations aren't real just playing with your mind" he said, his eyes quickly widen. Zayn jump high enough to aim a kick onto the plant head. The plant fell on the ground dragging itself back up. He rapidly send punch all over the body of the plant "hahaha I'm doing it I can win!". Zayn ki blast the plant away from him. He walk through the forest having his guard up, he notice no monster in the area."maybe there gone" he said scratching his head. He push leaves out of the way, he saw the beautiful lake. "Amazing I made it through the forest alive"with joy, he jump into the air "Yahoo!". Zayn got closer, the lake disappear "it was another hallucinations!!!!!!!" he said. Monsters pack the whole place "no wonder I didn't see you guys". He got into a fighting position, going all out on all the monsters "you guys made me believe I got out of this forest I will kill you all!" he said, blasting everywhere like he got no sense of mind. Zayn lost it, he had no control "how dare you fools do something like that". He had no choice but to show mercy "ugh even you guys deserve a second chance" he said, he had finnaly calm down. He look up at the remaining monsters left, most of did had there limbs off with damaged body. The rest of the monsters ran back into hiding. "this is useless I will never find my way outta here". Zayn never been on this planet before, he couldn't tell if it was night or day. He contuined to walk cutting down the trees that stood in front of him. Zayn walk through the forest, as he got tired. He saw another lake"great I'm seeing things again why me"he yelled. He went near the lake, as he saw his reflection. "this lake it real finnaly I made it out of the forest".

Word count: 599
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Request (Cyril/Zayn Continued.)   A Strange Request (Cyril/Zayn Continued.) EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 9:39 pm

+488 PL and +112 for after you added the rest of it.

Cyril got up abruptly from drinking from the lake and laughed. "You seemed to have gotten the full experience." Cyril checked a pocket watch he had, "Hmm. Out of time for today. I'll see you again soon. Feel free to explore and train on your own." Cyril disappeared.

((Today's training is over. Come again tomorrow!))
Back to top Go down
Zayn
Padawan
Padawan
Zayn

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Request (Cyril/Zayn Continued.)   A Strange Request (Cyril/Zayn Continued.) EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 5:57 pm

"ready for some more training!" he said, as he yelled out into the sky waiting for him to return.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Request (Cyril/Zayn Continued.)   A Strange Request (Cyril/Zayn Continued.) EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 6:00 pm

Cyril tapped on Zayn's shoulder behind him looking at a tad disgruntled. "No need to yell." Cyril muttered. "I must got for awhile and meet a... friend. You can stay here and continue your training and wait for me to come back, or you can come with me and we can come back later should you desire to." Cyril gestured to his spaceship that was right behind him. "What'll it be?"
Back to top Go down
Zayn
Padawan
Padawan
Zayn

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Request (Cyril/Zayn Continued.)   A Strange Request (Cyril/Zayn Continued.) EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 6:07 pm

Zayn followed right behind the man "I'm coming". He was ready to go back down on earth.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Request (Cyril/Zayn Continued.)   A Strange Request (Cyril/Zayn Continued.) EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 6:08 pm

Cyril and Zayn entered the spaceship and it disappeared with a warm, yet slightly abrasive, hum.

END!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Request (Cyril/Zayn Continued.)   A Strange Request (Cyril/Zayn Continued.) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Strange Request (Cyril/Zayn Continued.)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next