Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn))

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn)) Empty
PostSubject: Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn))   Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn)) EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 6:11 pm

Makoto could sense Cyril coming, but there was another with him. Something about their ki seemed slightly familiar. Makoto lowered and hid his power to the point where it seemed like he hadn't changed since they last saw eachother. Makoto didn't want to get to that till later. Makoto stood in the middle of an open field and sent out a small pulse of ki to guife them to him.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
High-Functioning Sociopath
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn))   Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn)) EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 6:13 pm

Cyril popped up behind Makoto suddenly, "Hello there Makoto!" Cyril had actually arrived a few seconds ago but had to put a few things in order in the spaceship.
Back to top Go down
http://behold-alexinmicrocosm.tumblr.com/
Zayn
Padawan
Padawan
Zayn

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn))   Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn)) EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 6:17 pm

Zayn walk walk out of the spaceship to see Cyril and another stranger. He walk near the both of them to greet the person "hey my name is Zayn nice to meet you".
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn))   Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn)) EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 6:19 pm

Makoto blinked. "Oh hey, I remember you." Makoto walked over to Zayn. "Your that other Saiyan that I beat the crap out of not to long ago." Makoto held out his hand. "We were never properly introduced. I am Makoto."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn))   Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn)) EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 6:20 pm

So... Makoto had just beaten the crap out of a person randomly. Sounds about right.
Back to top Go down
Zayn
Padawan
Padawan
Zayn

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn))   Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn)) EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 6:23 pm

Zayn scratch his head "oh yeah I remember you now" he said, as he started to laugh. He then carefully shakes the man hand.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn))   Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn)) EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 6:28 pm

Makoto stepped back. "So You have been training under Cyril have you?" Makoto nodded. "That explains it." Makoto then turned to Cyril. "You on the other hand Cyril, I think you have been slacking off. You barely feel stronger than when we last met."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn))   Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn)) EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 6:31 pm

"Yes, I've been wanting to throw someone into the hallucinogenic forests of Heaven ever since it came back! Zayn here presented me with an excellent opportunity to do so!" Cyril laughed. He only winked merrily at the subject of his power level. "You can't hide it from me!" Cyril laughed and poked at Makoto, "You've gotten a little stronger! I can see it!" Cyril laughed on, not fully recognizing the extent of Makoto's power level.
Back to top Go down
Zayn
Padawan
Padawan
Zayn

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn))   Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn)) EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 6:35 pm

Zayn stand there quietly, hearing both of there conversation. He then started to laugh at want Cyril said, "I'm never going back into that forest again". He stop laughing, and contuined to stand quietly.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn))   Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn)) EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 6:35 pm

Makoto smiled and pretended that he shed a tear. "I'm so proud of you! Im so happy to see you abusing something for once." Makoto blinked as Cyril said he hadn't gotten much stronger. He had actually forgotten that he was suppressing his power level. "Oh right...about that." Makoto suddenly snapped to his full power and as he did it sent a shockwave of pure power out around him, knocking over some trees a good distance away and causing the ground he was standing on to crumble. "I have been kinda busy lately."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn))   Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn)) EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 6:42 pm

"Ooo, so I've noticed. Finally caught up to me, eh?" Cyril was happy for Makoto, he knew that being more powerful than other people was important to him. However, it wouldn't be that way for long. "Yes, I just couldn't resist! I was tempted to throw him in the middle of the ever-expanding desert and see if he made it past the night wolves, but I was worried that might kill him." Cyril shrugged, "Hallucinogenic forests were second best." Cyril smiled wickedly.
Back to top Go down
Zayn
Padawan
Padawan
Zayn

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn))   Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn)) EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 6:46 pm

Zayn step back a few, he could barely withstand Makato power. "ha no wonder why I lost to you"he said, laughing. He look at Cyril "i think the desert would have been way easier".
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn))   Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn)) EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 6:50 pm

Makoto shrugged. "Yeah....you might want to learn to sense power before you go challenging people next time." Makoto then turned to Cyril and grinned back. "I dont know know Cyril. Now that I have closed the gap between us I will never be anything but right behind you at the very least." He listened to what Cyril said about the desert on heaven. "Is it like Ceros 7 with the giant swarms of flesh eating creatures that come out at night?"
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn))   Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn)) EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 6:54 pm

"You can't sense power level?" Cyril paused. "We'll really have to fix that. Yeah, unless one of us takes a giant leap forwards." This was said with the dragon balls in mind. "Well, we actually used to have small packs of flesh-eating insects. No more though, we killed them all. We're not fond of violence BUT DAMNIT THEY ANNOYING. The night wolves would do more damage than the insects though. They can be brutal."

Last edited by Cyril on Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zayn
Padawan
Padawan
Zayn

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn))   Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn)) EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 6:58 pm

Zayn went on his knees "thank you so much for putting me in the forest. He wouldn't last a day with crazy night wolves, he thought they meant earth wolves. Zayn got off the ground "either way they both would have made me got stronger".
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn))   Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn)) EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 7:01 pm

Makoto flared his ki in a way that it made him glow a slight shade of red and made him look evil. Then he spoke in an extremely frightening voice. "Or they might just kill you." Makoto returned to normal and smirked. It was a completely useless trick in combat but it was fun to use. You gotta enjoy the small things in life.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn))   Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn)) EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 7:06 pm

Cyril held back a smile and watched Zayn's reaction.
Back to top Go down
Zayn
Padawan
Padawan
Zayn

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn))   Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn)) EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 7:12 pm

Zayn was shock of what he heard. "w-what do you mean by die". He felt a cold breeze down his spine.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn))   Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn)) EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 7:15 pm

Makoto grinned evily as the red glow returned. "Yes, die. But not at first. They will slowly eat away at your flesh while you still live. Slowly and painfully. Lying, half eaten and broken for days before they finally kill you. The whole time being in unimaginable pain."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn))   Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn)) EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 7:18 pm

Cyril clamped down on Zayn's shoulders keeping him in place. He began laughing eerily. "Poor, foolish Zayn. He never questioned me! He just let a perfect stranger snatch him up and take him to a new planet! The night wolves will enjoy ripping the flesh from your limbs."
Back to top Go down
Zayn
Padawan
Padawan
Zayn

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn))   Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn)) EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 7:23 pm

Zayn heart stop for a second, he took a huge step back from the both of them. He had no idea what was about to happen. Zayn stared at both of them with fear in his eyes "get away from me you weirdos!".
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn))   Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn)) EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 7:25 pm

Makoto kept it up for a few more seconds before bursting out into uncontrollable laughter. "Oh my god did you see his face?!" Makoto patted Cyril on the back while trying to control his laughter. "He-he seriously thought that we were gonna kill him!"
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn))   Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn)) EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 7:28 pm

Cyril lost his composure as Makoto began to laugh. He doubled over, laughing uncontrollably. "Did you feel his heart stop for a moment?" Cyril shook with renewed laughter, "Oh god, he was in such a state!" It took awhile for Cyril to regain his composure.
Back to top Go down
Zayn
Padawan
Padawan
Zayn

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn))   Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn)) EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 7:31 pm

"...........". Zayn had a serious look on his face, he never been scared like that in his whole life. He didn't find any of it humorous at all.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn))   Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn)) EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 7:34 pm

Makoto took a minute to compose himself. He let out a few small chuckles before taking a deep breath. "Ohhh that made my day." He looked over at the now silent Zayn. "Aww come on. It's just a joke. Trust me. If I wanted you to be dead, we wouldn't be having this conversation right now." Makoto said that last phrase with a strangely sweet tone. He then turned to Cyril. "So, what have you taught him?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn))   Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn)) Empty

Back to top Go down

Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn))
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next