Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn))

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Zayn
Padawan
Padawan
Zayn

Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn)) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn))   Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn)) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 10:31 pm

Zayn saw the demonstrations Makato did. He then copy the stance he was in, leaning back using his two hands a blue energy ball appeared. "Ka....me..ha...me..HA!!!!!!!!!!!!"he said. He blast a blue energy beam at a rock. The rock exploded into pieces.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn))   Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn)) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 10:32 pm

Makoto gave a small grunt. "That wasn't anywhere near good enough. Do it again."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
High-Functioning Sociopath
High-Functioning Sociopath
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn))   Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn)) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 10:36 pm

Cyril nodded silently in agreement and flipped the page again.
Back to top Go down
http://behold-alexinmicrocosm.tumblr.com/
Zayn
Padawan
Padawan
Zayn

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn))   Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn)) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 3:49 pm

Zayn Sat down on the ground, he breathes hard. "are you kidding me I have to try again". He got up focusing again, as a blue energy ball appeared between his hands. He lock on another huge rock. He get into an stance, he leans back a few. He stared at the rock "Ka" he said, standings still we no sudden moves. The ball energy ball enlarge even more the size it was before. "ME" he said, as his muscle began to strain. "Focus focus focus focus", was the only thing he was thinking in his mind."HA" he began shaking, he never tried to hold this much into him. He eyes got dizzy, from all the stress he had. "ME" he repeated a pattern of ha and me twice, the blue energy ball shine into his black eyes. "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"he said, as his two hand open into a position releasing the energy ball forming into a straight beam. The beam struck the rock, it colliding with power leaving a few cracks on the ground. The rock vanished, with not a single trace of it left.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn))   Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn)) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 3:50 pm

Makoto was fairly unimpressed. "So you have made it more powerful. Congratulations. However it took you way too long to charge it up. The enemy would have already stopped you by this point. Do it again."
Back to top Go down
Zayn
Padawan
Padawan
Zayn

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn))   Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn)) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 3:54 pm

Zayn burst into anger "you want to see it again then I show you!"he said, in an anger tone of voice. He got into the position one more time,as a blue energy materialize into his hands "Kamehameha!. He release the blue beam, aiming right into the skies.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn))   Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn)) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 3:56 pm

Makoto shook his head a little. "Wrong again. You did it faster this time but you sacrificed the power behind it. You have to learn to get out the maximum amount of power in the shortest amount of time."
Back to top Go down
Zayn
Padawan
Padawan
Zayn

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn))   Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn)) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 4:04 pm

Zayn calm down for his last try. A blue energy ball appeared in his hand "Ka". THe was in sync with the energy ball. "Me" it grew larger, "I don't believe in being weak" he thought to himself. "HA" he was ready to release it, "Me". "HAAAAAAAA" he said, as the blue energy beam clash into a rock.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn))   Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn)) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 4:05 pm

Makoto watched the beam with a disapproving look. "Wrong again. You had the power but once again you were too slow. You have to do it faster."
Back to top Go down
Zayn
Padawan
Padawan
Zayn

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn))   Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn)) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 4:15 pm

He got into the position, the blue energy materialize in his hand. "Ka" he said, as it grew larger "Me" he was ready to fire, "Me HAAAAAAA". The blast hit another rock, exploding it.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn))   Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn)) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 4:19 pm

Makoto shook his head disapprovingly once more. "Your still not doing it well enough. You still aren't doing it fast enough. Now keep trying. Your not leaving here until I feel you have done good enough."
Back to top Go down
Zayn
Padawan
Padawan
Zayn

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn))   Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn)) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 4:22 pm

An energy ball appeared between his two hands. "Kamehameha!"he shouted, he release a blue energy beam at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn))   Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn)) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 4:27 pm

Makoto sighed, this was taking forever. He walked over and spoke. "Still not good enough. Just watch me again." Makoto got into a fighting Stance. As he reached his hands behind his right side he began charging. "Ka" As Makoto said the word a ball of blue energy appeared. but what happened is the ball grew at an extremely rapid rate. "Hameha!" The whole thing happened in less than a second. The ball had grown five times it's original size before firing the beam.
Back to top Go down
Zayn
Padawan
Padawan
Zayn

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn))   Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn)) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 4:42 pm

"Ka" he said, charging up the energy ball in his hand. The energy ball slowly grew more "amehameha"he said, releasing a blue energy beam at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn))   Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn)) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 4:44 pm

Makoto gave a small grunt. "Better...but nowhere near good enough. Your at least starting to get it though. Keep that same speed but add more ki."
Back to top Go down
Zayn
Padawan
Padawan
Zayn

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn))   Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn)) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 4:54 pm

Zayn concentrated all his power into the one energy ball. "Ka"he said, as the energy ball grew faster than last time. He charge up most of his ki into it "mehamehaaaaaa"he said. He blast an energy beam at the ground once more.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn))   Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn)) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 4:56 pm

Makoto gave another grunt. "Better, we might actually be able to get out of here in less than a month." Makoto crossed his arms and looked at Zayn. "Your getting there but still not near the level where it needs to be. Do it again. Remember the trick is force feeding as much power as you can"
Back to top Go down
Zayn
Padawan
Padawan
Zayn

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn))   Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn)) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 5:01 pm

The ground shake around him, as he prepared for another kemehameha. He put as much power into the energy ball making it big, that he had to widen his hand. "Ka" he said. The energy ball grew, as he put more power into it "mehameha!!!!!!!!!"he shouted out loud, as the blue beam went right through a rock "how was that?".
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn))   Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn)) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 5:04 pm

Makoto nodded. "You are quickly getting better." Makoto said the compliment then instantly became serious. "But if your training with me then just being good is not enough. Push yourself more."
Back to top Go down
Zayn
Padawan
Padawan
Zayn

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn))   Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn)) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 5:09 pm

"yeah I'm taking a break now"he said, sitting down on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn))   Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn)) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 5:11 pm

Makoto walked over to Zayn. "No you are not. When you asked me to train you, you put yourself under my orders. Now get up and continue. If you don't push yourself you will never get stronger."
Back to top Go down
Zayn
Padawan
Padawan
Zayn

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn))   Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn)) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 5:19 pm

Zayn got up, he walk back and got into the position. This time he was ready to add 100% of power it this one. He charge up the energy ball at full speed, gaining larger by the second. "Ka"he said the blue energy ball grown to full power at the time the words cam out of his mouth. "mehamehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"He said, releasing a stronger beam this time. The dust from the ground flew up into the air, the only thing g you can see was the blue glow of the wave. The blast deform the ground it went above, as it hit the nearest rock to him. The rock was nothing, all you can see was ash in the air.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn))   Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn)) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 5:21 pm

Makoto gave a smirk. "So, you finally got to the point where you can actually do it with full power." Makoto walked around him and silently studied Zayn before stopping. "But the question is. Can you do it again?"
Back to top Go down
Zayn
Padawan
Padawan
Zayn

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn))   Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn)) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 5:35 pm

http://m.youtube.com/index?&desktop_uri=%2F#/watch?v=LtCsidP8NBA

"want to see it again then". He got into the position, holding hos two hand back. He wasn't sure, if he had enough power to even do a weak kamehameha. This time he was going for 110% power, the energy ball grew up fast getting used to bringing power into it. He then got ready for the blast "Ka"he said, as he barely can keep his power from draining. "mehameha" he said, as he blast another blue beam flying up into the air. He fell on the ground "i did it again".
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn))   Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn)) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 5:38 pm

Makoto gave a slow clap. "Good. That is only the first part though. It is easy to sit here and do it in peace and serenity but it is a whole other thing to do it in battle. Wait here." Makoto flew away and came back with a box. He landed and put the box on the ground and opened it to reveal a ton of food. "Lets rest a bit before we continue."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn))   Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn)) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Return of the Seraph ((Makoto, Cyril, Zayn))
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next