Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A typical morning.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

A typical morning. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 1:26 am

The owner smiled. "Thanks to your father helping me renovate buisness has been booming. I might be able to open a rooms store at this rate." The man gave Ryuga a triple scoop of his favorite flavor. "Here, it's on the house."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 1:28 am

"Thanks man, and good to hear. Let me know if you need any help if that rooms store ever becomes reality." He said walking over to where the girls were sitting eating his ice cream.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 1:31 am

The owner gave Ryuga a smile. "Enjoy the rest of your day Ryuga." Elucidia licked her ice cream rather seductivly. She didn't do it for any reason, it was just a natural movement. Suu on the other hand picked up a scoop in her hands and swallowed it whole.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 1:32 am

Ryuga raised an eye brow. "Do you really have to eat it like that Lucy?" he said taking a seat beside her.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 1:36 am

Elucidia shrugged. "Ever since you people made me be less upright I have become more of a succubus." She looked over at him. "Besides, I'm not the one shoving my face full." Suu had already devoured two more scoops at once.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 1:38 am

"I don't even care." He said laying back on the park bench eating his ice cream. "by the way, you kissing me gave that shop guy the wrong idea."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 1:42 am

Elucidia looked at him. "Oh really?" She took a scoop of ice cream and dumped it on his face. "Don't lay on the bench, your not a hobo."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 1:43 am

"Spiteful as always." He said as used the moisture particles around it to lift it off of him and throw it in the trash. "So do you two have any stores you want to go to?"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 1:47 am

Elucidia looked at him. "Let me finish my ice cream and we will talk." The woman bit down on the dessert and swallowed, still unconsciously doing it in a sexual looking way.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 1:49 am

Ryuga blushed and looked away while she finished eating.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 1:54 am

Suu jumped on Ryuga and nuzzled against him. Elucidia finished eating and poked Ryuga's blushing cheek. "I was only eating. You get embarrassed way too easily Ryuga. Now come on I have some things we need to do." She grabbed his wrist and dragged him to an expensive looking clothes store.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 1:56 am

Ryuga could only imagine how this picture must look other people. He had a pink girl nuzzling him, and a succubus dragging him into a clothing store. He was either a part of a very fucked up family or a pimp. Sadly everyone knew it was the first one.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 2:00 am

Elucidia grabbed a bunch if clothes and told Ryuga to wait outside te dressing room. After a minute she came out wearing a long, tight fitting crimson dress. "How does this look?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 2:01 am

"Very form fitting, you look beautiful in it." He said with a smile as he handed her the next piece of clothing.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 2:07 am

Elucidia gave it a little bit disdainful look. " I don't know." She groped her chest. "I think it makes me look a little flat."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 2:08 am

"Your breasts are always nice, stop being so self conscious." He said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 2:10 am

Elucidia looked at Ryuga with a glare. "Don't talk about my womanly parts like that you perv!" She snatched the clothes from him and went back into the dressing room. Suu gave Ryuga a dirty look and went to find clothes of her own.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 2:11 am

"Well I tried." He said sitting down on the floor, pulling out his phone. He was playing a game while he waited for her.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 2:15 am

Elucidia came out wearing a corset and stockings. "What about this?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 2:17 am

"As usual your beauty blows my mind Lucy." He said with a bit of a blush looking at her. "You gonna wear that to bed or something?"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 2:19 am

Elucidia smirked. "Only when I come to visit you in the middle of the night." She grabbed another outfit and went inside to change. Suu went running into another dressing room holding a bundle of clothes.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 2:23 am

This made ryuga blush a little bit more, only because he knew she wasn't joking about it. Ryuga felt his phone buzz, and he picked it up. It was xeranos, which was weird. "Yeah, what do you want?" He said quite annoyed. He then went on to explain that he hadn't seen Elucidia at all that day. "She's with me, were spending the day together." Xeranos begged to come along ryuga held his phone from his ear because the high pitched whining was hurting his ears. "No. Do it on your own time." He said hanging up the phone.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 2:28 am

Elucidia poked her head out. "Xera being clingy again?" Suu came out wearing a black dress. She seemed quite proud of herself and she waved at Ryuga to get his attention.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 2:30 am

"Yeah, he is whining that he hadn't seen you all day. But I didn't want him barging in on our time together so I told him to talk to you when we get back." He said looking over to suu, with a smile. "Very pretty suu." He said giving her a thumbs up.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 2:34 am

Suu jumped and clapped happily. She took off the outfit and handed it to Ryuga. She didn't realize she was now naked so Elucidia grabbed her and pulled her back into the dressing room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A typical morning.
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap :: New Hoap Universe :: North Galaxy :: Earth-
Jump to: