Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A typical morning.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

A typical morning. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 4:42 am

Ryuga woke up, at the knock and walked over to the door scratching his crotch and opened the door yawning. "Hello?" he said eyes half open.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 4:43 am

Elucidia rubbed the back of her head nervously. "Ummm Ryua. Do we have any senzu beans? Your brother needs medical attention."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 4:44 am

Ryuga walked over to his bedside table, and handed a pouch to him. "There ya go, punch him for me when he recovers." He said walking back to his bed.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 4:45 am

Elucidia fed Riza the beans and walked away. "Sorry about that. When I woke up I had drained his energy."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 4:47 am

"Like I said better him then me." He said with a laugh leaning against the door frame. "So are you here to make me your mid night snack?" He said with a chuckle in a teasing tone.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 4:47 am

Elucidia shook her head. "If you haven't noticed I just ate. I'm here because you made Suu cry." Elucidia said with a glare.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 4:49 am

"I told her I had a head ache, and we spent all day together. I didn't want to explode at her because I was tired and cranky." he said with a rather annoyed tone. "If your here to guilt trip me save your breath, because it won't work."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 4:52 am

Elucidia crossed her arms. "You keep promising you will talk to her and you keep avoiding it. Boohoo you have a headache, your a warrior, act like one. Poor thing thinks you don't like her now"
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 4:54 am

"Says the elite demon warrior who passed out from too much food." He replied in a rather snarky tone. "And I do like her, but right now I don't like anyone because I'm tired, and the blood is flowing." His fangs shining with every word.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 4:55 am

Elucidia growled. "Stop using your dragon blood as an excuse. You made a promise, unless your a complete asshole then you should keep it."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 4:57 am

Ryuga growled back. "I will it just won't be right now, Im tired and I don't want to talk."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 4:59 am

Elucidia glared at him. "No it is going to be now. She has been waiting for over a week. You can go in there but trust me you are not going to sleep."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 5:00 am

"Just fucking watch me." He said walking back into his room and laying face down on his bed.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 5:02 am

A moment later a shadowy tendril grabbed the bed and absorbed it.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 5:04 am

"Fucking bullshit, I don't have to put up with this." He said teleporting to the back yard away from everyone. "All I wanted to do was sleep, why is that so hard for people to accept."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 5:05 am

Another tendril appeared and used hellfire to take away all the moisture so he couldn't escape. It then threw him inside the house.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 5:07 am

Ryuga's ki and the ice were one in the same so the tentacle slipped right off of him. "I will talk on my own time, and no one is changing that."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 5:16 am

The tendril used its superior strength and speed to slap Ryuga. It pulled the bed out of a shadow and dropped it in the backyard.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 5:18 am

Ryuga walked over to the bed and teleported it, and himself back into his room. "Nap then talk you can kill me if I don't." He said falling onto his bed.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 5:19 am

The tendril hovered over the bed waiting for him to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 5:20 am

Ryuga would then sleep for the next two days, awaking to the sounds of birds chirping and a tendril hovering over him. "Couldn't take my word for it could you?"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 5:21 am

Te tendril stole the bed again and pointed to the door.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 5:22 am

Ryuga flipped off the tendril and walked out the door and down the stairs to the kitchen to see if anyone was cooking.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 5:23 am

The tendril was downstairs now an threw Ryuga a sandwich before pointing to where Suu was.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 5:25 am

Ryuga ate his sandwich and walked to suu's room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

A typical morning.
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap :: New Hoap Universe :: North Galaxy :: Earth-
Jump to: