Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A typical morning.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

A typical morning. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 3:53 am

Elucidia grumbled when he picked her up. Suu happily played with the kitten.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 3:54 am

Xeranos attempted to enter the room, ryuga turned to the door with his dragon death stare causing xeranos to automatically close the door. He didn't want anyone disturbing her sleep.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 3:56 am

Riza however barged right in. "Did you drug her Ryuga? I know your desperate but Jeeze." Elucidia seemed not to notice at all.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 3:58 am

"No you fucking dumb ass, she ate too much." He said in his usual pissed off tone.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 3:59 am

Riza, who had grown to 6'7, patted his brother on the shoulder. "Relax little bro. I was only joking." He walked over to the bed and pulled the covers up over her and tucked her in.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 4:01 am

"Were the same height now, I hope you know that. No more of that little brother shit." He said pulling his phone out and playing a cell phone game.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 4:03 am

Riza, who was actually 6'11, looked down. "No we aren't."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 4:05 am

Ryuga looked up at his with another pissed off look. "Are you done pea cocking now, I don't care if your taller."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 4:06 am

Riza rolled his eyes. "I wasn't trying to make it a competition. Your the one getting all pissed off." He then sat on the bed and rubbed Elucidua's shoulder. The succubus gave a contented sigh.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 4:08 am

"What ever." He said looking down at his phone, avoiding anymore conversation. After a few minutes he got up from his chair and made his way to the door.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 4:10 am

Riza looked at him. "If you don't mind me asking.....how is your new DNA integrating into your body?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 4:14 am

"Im cold all the time, Im always angry about something, and small things piss me off. Except now I have the temper and power of a dragon, so I could do some real damage if I get angry enough. Ive become over protective of people I hold dear, and the idea of someone touching or coming near them makes me want to rip their heads off. So to sum it up, what I used to be, with less whining and more rage." He said as he stopped in the door way.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 4:16 am

Riza shook his head. "I am worried about physical problems. Like DNA rejection, pain spikes, spasms, that sort of thing."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 4:17 am

"My body doesn't hurt, Im just cold riza. Don't worry about me, if I did have any pain its not like id say anything anyway." He said leaning against the door frame.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 4:23 am

Riza gave an angry look. "If you feel pain you better damn well tell me. It could mean the new DNA isn't molding to you correctly and your body will begin to tear itself apart, and last time I checked you don't know shot about generic engineering.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 4:25 am

"Jesus christ, stop your bitching I feel fine. Whats it been a few weeks now? No pain, no stiffness, Im just cold, which according to mother is normal for ice dragons." He said rubbing the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 4:27 am

Riza sighed. "For fucks sake your anger issues are worse than dads." Elucidia suddenly grabbed Riza in his sleep and pulled him into her arms. She snuggled up to him. He looked at Ryuga. "Help..."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 4:30 am

"Mom, and Lucy tell me Im starting to become the spitting image of him. Personality wise." He chuckled a little looking at her snuggle him. "Okay give me a second. Ryuge put an ice shard on the table and then on himself. He teleported riza where he was at the door, and himself where riza was with lucy. Ryuga looked over to him. "Better?"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 4:33 am

Elucidia felt the cold an shoved him away. She instantly grabbed for Riza again and pulled him back. Riza sighed. "I guess I'm taking a nap then...."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 4:34 am

"I tried." he said walking out. "Enjoy your nap."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 4:35 am

Suu clung to Ryuga as he left.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 4:36 am

"Suu Im not in the mood I have a head ache, we will play later okay?" He said detaching her from him as he walked into his room.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 4:38 am

Suu looked angry. He was breaking his promise again.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 4:39 am

Ryuga closed his door, and laid down in his bed turning his heater on. "What a day, better riza then me." He said putting his sweat pants on and pulling his blankets over him.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 4:41 am

A few hours later a knock was heard on Ryuga's door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

A typical morning.
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap :: New Hoap Universe :: North Galaxy :: Earth-
Jump to: