Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A typical morning.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

A typical morning. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 11:32 pm

Elucidia gave a look a feigned confusion as she sat sideways across his lap. Her crimson eyes stared into hi green ones. " I have no idea what you mean."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 11:34 pm

He didn't know how to react, hoping she didn't feel him poking her. Because that would make for an awkward situation with both his girlfriend and his father. "Y-you shouldn't do this here." He said for fear of his father walking in and murdering him on the spot.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 11:35 pm

Elucidia wrapped her arms around his neck and whispered into his ear. "Your such a nervous little child Ryuga."

At that moment Riza decide to walk in. He saw them and in mid step walk right back were he came from.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 11:38 pm

Ryuga did not notice his brother, all he could think about how fast his heart was beating. "This has never happened to me before. I don't know what to do." he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 11:39 pm

Elucidia smirked. "You could try stopping your little friend from poking me." She gave him another kiss on the cheek before getting up.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 11:41 pm

"H-how often are you going to do this to me." He said with his head on the table embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 11:43 pm

Elucidia smiled happily. "Whenever I feel like it sweetie." She patted his head and put a plate of food in front of him. "Try to get that boner dealt with before someone else shows up."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 11:45 pm

"Ill do my best." he said as he began to shovel food into his mouth. The ice cold temperature returning to his skin. "But seriously you won't like show up in the middle of the night and do that will you?" He said with a sound of concern in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 11:47 pm

Elucidia looked at him with a drk look in her eyes. "I might pop in for a midnight snack." She licked her fangs and grinned evily. "Little boys are always nice little treats."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 11:49 pm

"Just remember I've got fangs and I can bite back." he said teasing her back. As he finished his plate he walked over to the sink and began to wash it. "What a morning," He said rubbing the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 11:50 pm

Elucidia wrapped her tail around his leg. "I didn't realize you were into that kinky stuff Ryuga." She teased. "Maybe I should buy Song a few "toys."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 11:52 pm

"Im not a perv, its just not in me to retaliate when "attacked." " He said brushing off her remarks about his fetishes. "Anyway what are you doing today, Im bored. And sitting around the house is just depressing."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 11:54 pm

Elucidia tapped his crotch with her wing. "Not a perv huh?" She stopped and gave him a smirk. "You better not be asking me out on a date Ryuga."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 11:57 pm

"Thats rich you wouldn't date me in a million years." he said while rubbing his crotch after she hit it.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 11:59 pm

Elucidia smiled. "Damn straight I wouldn't. You have a girlfriend." She watched as Riza peeked around the corner. "Are you two still going at it or can I get some food?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 12:01 am

"I have no idea what your talking about." ryuga said in an annoyed tone heading for the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 12:03 am

Riza grabbed some food and disappeared. Elucidia looked at Ryuga. "You going back to your room to start sulking again?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 12:05 am

Ryuga turned around. "Believe it or not lucy i don't sulk. I read, and listen to music, sharpen my sword play video games. Ya know teenage stuff. But hey if your so worried about my mental health maybe you should take me up on that offer to do something."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 12:10 am

Elucidia put her hand on her hip an looked a little annoyed. "I never said no. You need to work on your listening skills. Just give me a moment." Elucidia slammed her hand on the counter and shouted. "Makoto!!!! Breakfast!!" A shadow engulfed a plate of food on the counter and disappeared. The succubus growled. "You could say thank you!"
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 12:11 am

"Dear old dad as usual." He said with a chuckle. "Ill be in my room knock when your ready."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 12:16 am

Elucidia looked at him. "I'm ready right now. I would like to leave before your mother comes of you don't mind. She doesn't like me hanging around her kids.....or anyone for that matter." She sighed and brushed the hair out of her face.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 12:17 am

"Well then I suggest we get moving, Though mother doesn't usually wake until the afternoon hours." He said walking toward the front door.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 12:19 am

Elucidia put on a leather jacket and walked through the door. "You got any ideas on what to do?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 12:21 am

"Head into town and go look at shops." He said putting his black slip ons, on heading out the door.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 12:23 am

The succubus laughed a little. "Your paying Ryuga."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A typical morning.
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap :: New Hoap Universe :: North Galaxy :: Earth-
Jump to: