Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A typical morning.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

A typical morning. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 5:26 am

Suu was curled up in the corner holding Skittles. She had a box of tissues next to her, as she had obviously been crying.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 5:27 am

"Suu I woke up, we can talk now." He said smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 5:30 am

Suu sniffled and looked down at the ground. Skittles mewled and wriggled out of her arms, only upsetting the majin even more."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 5:31 am

Ryuga knelt down on one knee. "Hey Im sorry if I upset you, I was just really tired, after all I did sleep for two days. Im ready to talk if your ready to listen." He said holding his arm out for her to latch on to.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 1:19 pm

Suu wiped her eyes and grabbed Ryuga's arm. The kitten waddled back over to the pair and Suu scooped up the purring ball of fur in her free arm.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 2:27 pm

Ryuga smiled, and walked to the back yard patio. "Well lets see, where should I begin? Father, Riza and I trained for two days straight. We were abducted by the neo red ribbon army, get our DNA re-written, so now I'm part ice dragon. We defeated the men who did this to use, Riza and I learned how to control our new powers. Dad tricked me with a test, the teacher didn't prepare me for. And I have a cool sword now." He said while enjoying the sun rays.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 2:33 pm

Suu tilted her head. She understood some of what he said. Suddenly something incredible happened. "Dra-gon?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 2:34 pm

Ryuga was shocked he had never heard her voice before. "Y-yes, Dragon. Thats what I am now, Im a dragon."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 2:36 pm

Suu stopped. "Dra-gon?" Elucidia had come to check on them but hid. Suu was talking? This had never happened before.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 2:37 pm

"Would you like me to show you?" He asked her, him probably saying he was a dragon, and looking like a human confused her.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 2:38 pm

Suu looked confused. She had no idea what a dragon was. She shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 2:43 pm

Ryuga put suu down on her feet. He took a few steps back, and took a deep breath. He began to merge his dragon blood with his ki. His physical appearance began to chance. His skin in the sunlight began to shimmer like scales. His nails grew to the length of talons, his eyes went from green to yellow. His teeth began to grow into fangs. his hair went from short and wavy to long and spiky, the temperature went from warm to freezing. In all senses of the word. Ryuga was a dragon.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 2:44 pm

Suu walked over and poked the scales. She giggled and poked them again. "Dra-gon!"
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 4:19 pm

Ryuga smiled. "Yes suu, dra-gon. Would you like to see a trick?"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 4:26 pm

Suu clapped and nodded her head. The kitten struggled in her arms and slipped out and ran back inside, hissing at Ryuga.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 4:27 pm

Ryuga laughed and began to channel his ki into the atmosphere and snow began to fall. "See that suu, this is snow." He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 4:29 pm

Suu shivered and clung to Ryuga for warmth. Riza opened his window. "Stop screwing with the weather Ryuga! Me and El were going to have a picnic with Suu later."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 4:53 pm

Ryuga laughed at riza, and reverted back to his humanoid form. "So picnic you say? I guess that means I can get some peace and quiet."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 4:55 pm

Riza smiled at Ryuga. "Nope, with me and El gone it is your job to deal with father. And he has been very moody ever since he got his new DNA. So have fun with that."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 4:56 pm

"Great, Ill have new bruises when you get back." He said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 4:57 pm

Riza gave a demented grin. "Or we might not find you at all. Father has acquired a taste for dragon. He nearly took my head."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 4:58 pm

Ryuga yawned at hearing his brothers attempt to scare him. "If I die oh well."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 4:59 pm

Riza dropped down from the window, strangely he had a pair of wings sprouting out of his back. "But with you gone who will I have to use as a meatshield?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 5:00 pm

"I guess you'll have to grow a pair and defend your self like a man." He said coldly.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 5:03 pm

Riza rolled his eyes and poked Ryuga on the nose. "And you need to grow a sense of humor Ryuga. I know your an ice dragon but you don't have to be so cold...heheh." Makoto appeared and hit Riza. "You donj't get to get away with it either." He then dissapeared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

A typical morning.
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap :: New Hoap Universe :: North Galaxy :: Earth-
Jump to: