Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A typical morning.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

A typical morning. - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 5:05 pm

"Sorry, humor has never been a strong suit of mine. Anyway, I'm going to the volcano to train. Ive been sleeping for too long." He said transporting to his room, grabbing his sword, and transporting back.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 5:07 pm

Suu was still attached to Ryuga and looked scared when she went through the transportation.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 5:11 pm

Ryuga placed suu on her feet. Patter her on the head. And transported to the mouth of the volcano. "Today....Is the day."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 5:13 pm

Makoto was already in the volcano. He was at his forge, hammering away.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 5:40 pm

Ryuga landed further away from the forge and began to meditate while channeling his ki, and dragon blood.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 5:41 pm

Makoto growled. "Need something?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 5:43 pm

"No, I'm training." He said focusing his ki on the lava. Trying to see if he could freeze it, without using his swords energy booster.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 5:46 pm

Makoto stretched a shadowy tendril from his arm and grabbed Ryuga's sword. "In borrowing this got a minute. And don't freeze the lava, I'm using it right now."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 5:47 pm

Ryuga nodded, he began to focus his ice on a different part of the volcano.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 5:49 pm

Aftera few minutes Makoto tossed the sword back.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 5:50 pm

"What did you change?" he asked looking at it.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 8:58 pm

Makoto shook his head. "I didn't change anything Ryuga. I simply needed to see the enchantments Elucidia put on it. I am making Riza a weapon of his own."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 9:04 pm

"I see, well I just had an idea." He said getting up and creating ice dummies. "Lets see if this works." He said channeling his ki into the enchantments elucidia infused the sword with. The enchantment began to shimmer, the sword pulsated with her demonic energy. He readied his sword in an attack position. Black hellfire began to ingulf the blade. Ryuga swung the blade at all of the dummies he had set up. Incinerating even the water particles they left behind. "Amazing." He said staring at his handy work.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 9:06 pm

Makoto smirked as he held his hand out. The black flames gathered into a ball in his palm. "Very crude. These are very low level flames, barely above normal earth fire."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 9:10 pm

"Thanks captain buzz kill." ryuga said setting up more dummies to practice on.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 9:17 pm

Makoto rolled his eyes. "Your an ice dragon. You will never be good with fire. Not like this." Makoto shot a ball of light blue flames at a dummy. When it hit the dummy shattered like shards if ice. "Flames so cd they burn."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 9:19 pm

"Yeah I always get dealt the shitty hand." He said sitting down to meditate once more.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 9:22 pm

Makoto tossed a small rock at his son's head. "Hey at least you can go out in the sunlight. I'm like a damn vampire."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 9:23 pm

"Yeah and vampires get all the bitches. Stop complaining." He said rubbing his head.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 9:27 pm

Makoto scoffed. "Yes they get the whiny, over attached, bland, stalkerish ones. No thank you. Melody is already psychotic and ultraviolent. I don't need anything else added on top of that."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 9:29 pm

"At least she will touch you, I have to wait another two years before song wants act on her inappropriate thoughts. And its not even that, I don't get hugs, hand holding, unless she thinks Im mad at her. Its really frustrating." He said stabbing his sword into the ground repeatedly.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 9:32 pm

Makoto walked over. "You think you have it bad? She nearly disemboweled me, and after that she kept stabbing for like 2 years."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 9:35 pm

"Okay you made your point." He said continuously stabbing his sword into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 9:37 pm

Makoto sighed and sat down next to him. "She is young Ryuga. And I am pretty sure that while she was in their labs the Red Ribbon most likely did more than just test on her. So that might be a factor. There are some pretty sick people in that group."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 9:40 pm

"Yeah I know, Ive looked in the mirror lately. Lucy told me she read her thoughts, and apparently wonderful things lurk in her mind about me." He said with a slightly disappointed tone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A typical morning.   A typical morning. - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

A typical morning.
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap :: New Hoap Universe :: North Galaxy :: Earth-
Jump to: