Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A promise not forgotten. (song)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 12:31 am

Gaia lowered her eyes, it was a thought that crossed her mind. but she knew that melody would probably go back that is if she doesn't need a straight jacket. "Melody is pretty broken...she would need help and understanding...she can't even look at Mako without being reminded of Makoto...as far as I was told by Krageta on the phone this morning. Maybe Makoto can help her." Gaia explained, she looked at him, and then froze when he flailed. she fell over and clung to a rock.
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 12:33 am

ROsentan popped back up. He coughed out some water. "Surprised me there" He walked over and kissed her on the cheek. He picked her up in his arms and smiled. "Well I can't stay to depressed about it when I have you around."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 12:37 am

Gaia looked at Rosentan. "I'm sorry. didn't mean to..." She said sadly. she blushed when he kissed her cheek, she was glad that she chose him. He understood her problems and seemed to not mind them. she was glad that she could make him happy. "Ro...want to go dancing tonight? In that field..."
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 12:42 am

Rosentan smiled at her. "I will go dancing with you on one condition. You have to let me make you a dress." He then hugged her. Being strong had it's perks. He could carry her effortlessly. He then gave her an evil smirk. "Did you tell song yet?"
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 12:44 am

Gaia blushed when he said that he wanted to make her a dress. thinking about it. "Sure, you can make me a dress. I have plenty of fabric at the cottage if you want to work there." Gaia said, her face went pink. but then his question about telling Song, she nodded her head. "She kinda guessed. and yeah..." Her face went red.
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 12:45 am

Rosentan began to laugh. "Ohh I wish I could have seen her face." He began to gain a bit of a mischievous side due to his most recent transformation. He suddenly got up. "I will be right back. I have to use the bathroom." He got out of the water and headed into the men's restroom.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 12:50 am

Gaia blinked and watched Rosentan leave. she wodnered what was going on. thinking for a moment, she wondered it if was bad. her face went red thinking maybe she did something wrong. lowering her eyes, she sat ontop of the rock as the water was getting warm.

Song hung over the barrier. "Gaia...you are not training with us. You are staying home. you will get killed...you can't even be near high heat. how are you able to take fighting." Song warned.
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 12:52 am

Rosentan was washing his hands when he suddenly began to glow. He was shocked when three figures popped out. "Rosentan!" One of them shouted. Rosentan had a conversation with the three of them. He gulped and prepared to take them outside.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 1:04 am

Gaia looked at her sister sadly, as she was waiting for Rosentan. Song pointed a finger at GAia. "I won't lose to you. I will become the stronger dragon." Song told her. Gaia lowered her eyes to Song as her sister was belittling her. "Just cause you can do everything but fight, doesn't mean you have to be the best at everything." Song told her, Song then looked at Ryuga noticing she was ignoring him. going over to him, Gaia looked up seeing that Rosentan wasn't back.

Looking down at the water, she felt rather weak looking at her sister and at Ryuga. Compared to them, she felt that she was the weakest of them all. She couldn't even stand the heat. Gaia was trying to be strong since what happened, trying her best not to shed a tear and be strong like Krageta. But looking at the water, she wanted to go home now as she lowered her head to her mouth in the water.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 11:03 am

Ryu over heard the conversation song was having with gaia. It reminded him of the conversations he used to have with Makoto and Riza. He was always one step behind them, but it came more as a shock to him that she wanted to fight, and train this much. He walked behind her, and wrapped his arms around her waist. "Hey..., thats enough. No arguments about power are going to be settled today. Lets just enjoy our selves okay?" He could see the sadness on gaia's face.

He knew how hurt gaia was, but it was not his place to correct song. If anything the two would spar during training and this would solve it self.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 2:18 pm

Song looked at Ryuga, he seemed to pull her to him. Her eyes locked onto him without any emotion in them. But then a grin crossed her face, and and tickled Ryuga. She didn't say anything but started tickling him.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 2:23 pm

Ryu laughed while she tickled him, still a little worried about the two sisters though. "Why am I always getting tickled?" He said fighting through the laughter.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 2:25 pm

Song let go of him and dunked his head, going into the water with him. she smiled as she stood up in the water she didn't realize.
"Song..." Gaia pointed. Song looked down seeing her bikini top floating in water.
"Is that mine..." Song asked, looking at her chest her face went beat red.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 2:28 pm

Ryuga resurfaced seeing a top floating in the water. He looked over to see song's breasts. "Oh my, I have a devilish idea." He said with a sinister grin. He swiped the top and dangled it in her direction teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 2:30 pm

Song looked at Ryuga, and covered her chest. Gaia looked at Ryuga and wondered what was taken Rosentan so long. Song grinned and let her hair down allowing her long red hair to cover her chest. she was fine now as she sat in the water. "I'm good." Song giggled.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 2:32 pm

Song never let ryuga have any fun. He can never win it seems. Its just like his father said, once they think they can yell at you, with out any consequence. Once they cause you pain for their own amusement. There is no escaping their twisted love. "No fun...." Ryu said as threw the top over his shoulder, and sinking down into the water.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 2:36 pm

Gaia sat on the rock in the water waiting for Rosentan. looking at Song and Ryuga, she lowered her eyes wondering where Rosentan was and what was taking him so long.

Song grinned at Ryuga. "I was topless half the time for tests in the lab. What makes you think I didn't think of ways to cover my chest." Song grinned at him and splashed water at him.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 2:38 pm

Ryu dove down into the water. She was about to get a taste of her own medicine. Ryu wrapped his arms around her waist and drug her down under with him.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 2:42 pm

Song blinked when he grabbed her. she kicked him in the stomach and got away as she couldn't see him under water. she didn't know whom it was. moving away she looked around for ryuga. Gaia giggled.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 2:48 pm

Ryu absorbed the kick, thanks to water's almost zero gravity there was no real force behind it. He swam behind her, tapped her on the shoulder and went back under water.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 2:54 pm

Song blinked and got an idea. Looking at her sister she thought this might be a bad idea though. Song heated the hot spring by blowing fire on top of the water. as the temp rose it got past the boiling point, she didn't like this peek a boo game. Gaia got up on a rock and didn't touch the water as the water on the other side of the barrier that Rosentan made started to get really hot as well.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 2:57 pm

Ryu had a few tricks up his own. He used his ki to make a barrier around him. He then tugged at her swim suit bottom, and swam away. She may not like peekaboo, but he needed this. So much pent up aggression from her yelling, hitting, and of course trying to drown him.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 3:03 pm

When Ryuga pulled at her swimsuit bottom, Song growled looking at the water where Ryuga is. Gaia shook her head, sher sister had a firie temper and it was sure showing right now more than anything.

"Ro!!! Song is gonna kill your brother!" Gaia yelled, she couldn't touched Song since it was so hot over there.
Song grabbed a big boulder and lifted it up about ready to use it to drop it on Ryuga. "No one pulls at the bottom of my swimsuit."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 3:05 pm

Ryu flew out of the water, sticking his tongue out at her. "Everyone but me." He said with a sinister grin. He saw the boulder she had in her hand, and began to snicker even more. Things were finally starting to get fun.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 3:10 pm

Song threw the boulder at him, and Song growled at him. "No not even you!" Song hissed and let the water cool going to the side that Gaia was on. Helping her sister to the edge of the spring where it wasn't so hot.
"Song. be nice to Ryuga. your gonna be alone forever if you don't be nice to people." Gaia told her.
"Stay out of it sister. Not my fault I am dating a pervert." Song said.
"Actually it is." Gaia teaased as she stood on the edge of the spring.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A promise not forgotten. (song)
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next