Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A promise not forgotten. (song)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 10:38 pm

Song thought about it for a moment. "Not really..." Song smiled and leaned down over him. "You know what sucks about not being able to touch cold water, it is not being able to have those nice little cold wet t shirt contests..."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 10:42 pm

Ryu leaned up and whispered in her ear. "You with out that t shirt, in a hot spring sounds much nicer." Ryu leaned his head back and winked at her. If she wanted to play dirty he would too.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 10:51 pm

Song's face went red when he said that. Song licked Ryuga's cheek and poked his head. she wondered about something, an evil twisted grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 10:52 pm

Ryu blushed when he saw the grin that was on her face. He was wondering what was going through that little head of her's.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 10:59 pm

"Well then how about....we go to a hot spring with Rosentan and Gaia....and I'll show you how fun it can be with a girl on your lap." Song grinned, leaning over him as she pinned him to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 11:03 pm

Ryuga smiled "That sounds perfect." He said as he leaned in for a kiss. He had never seen this side of her before, and wondered where it came from all of a sudden.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 11:08 pm

"you can see me in my new swimsuit that Gaia made me. just wish it wasn't made of just strings." Song teased, looking at him. getting up she floated in the air.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 11:09 pm

"So when are we going to the hot spring." Ryu asked with a great excitement on his face.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 11:25 pm

Song nodded her head and brushed the back of her shorts off. "Now if we can. as long as Gaia and Ro are up for it. Wait...do you and ro own swimming shorts?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 11:26 pm

"What are swimming shorts, why can't I just be naked?" Ryu asked with an confused look on his face.Whats the big deal about being naked.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 11:35 pm

"Um no...not naked." Song said. "do I really have to teach you...have you not learned anything during your time on earth." Song teased, she pushed him down in the sand and sat on his lap tickling him. Song felt bad though, she didn't want to bring Mora cause she knew that Mora was still upset.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 11:37 pm

"Only thing I've learned is that earth woman out class woman from my planet in every way." He said with a laugh. He then began to laugh uncontrollably as she tickled him.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 11:39 pm

Song turned her head looking at him, his statement made her kinda upset. "Gaia is from your planet. She is from Vegeta. what do you mean out class?" Song asked as she grabbed his ears and got close to his face.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 11:40 pm

"In my defense I have no clue who that is." he said blushing and writhing in pain at the same time. He wasn't sure who this Gaia was, and how she got to earth if she was from vegeta.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 11:45 pm

Song blinked as Gaia was the one dancing with Rosentan when she and Ryuga first danced. Gaia was the one that got her face slashed and also tried to keep people in check at the party...and she was the one...Song frowned as she wasn't thrilled that Ryuga forgot about her sister whom she has mentioned as well as her past. She didn't say anything but glare at him. "Really you forgot about my green haired earth dragon sister...?" Song said in a harsh tone crossing her arms.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 11:49 pm

"Also in my defense this is the first Im hearing of her saiyan blood as well. So....not really my fault. Had I known I wouldn't have said it." He said nervously, knowing she could breath fire, he knew it was a matter of time until he was pinned to the ground with her breathing fire very close to his face.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 11:58 pm

Song looked at him and tapped her foot. she looked at Ryuga, she didn't know what to say. she had mentioned to him about Gaia being a saiyan. Song rubbed the back of her head. "Baka. anyway, lets go." She isn't happy.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 12:00 am

Ryu felt the dog house, it was closing in on him fast. He began to float up to fly to the hot spring. "Good job jack ass." He said to himself quietly.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 12:10 am

Song texted her sister for her to join them at the hot springs. her muscles needed a soak, but looking at Ryuga. she figured she was a little hard on him.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 12:12 am

Ryu landed at the entrance of the hot springs, he still didn't know what these swimming trunks were she spoke of. He just planed to wear a towel into the water. Despite his wishes to be nude.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 12:15 am

Song flew after him, and saw the hot spring. Song took off her shirt and shorts revealing a small little bikini. she loved the hot springs, they were like a warm bath. She wondered if Rosentan and Gaia would join them.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 12:17 am

Ryu threw all of his clothes off, just wearing a towel. He walked out of the dressing room to meet song, seeing her, her in bathing suit made him rearrange his towel, in order to not bring attention to his crotch. "SO where is everyone." He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 12:26 am

Song blinked. "I don't know, they might join us later. Gaia said she would ask..." Song smirked looking at Ryuga. she wondered why he rearranged his towel. She crawled into the hot water and floated, using her chest to help her float.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 12:28 am

Ryu stepped into the water with his towel. He watched her breasts keep her a float and blushed a bit. "So uhm this is actually my first time at one of these." He said trying to forget about his problem down stairs.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 12:35 am

song rose her head as the water made her hair go straight, the hot water gave her body a shin and glow. "you sit in it and relax..." Song grinned evilly pulling Ryuga in the water and dunking him with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A promise not forgotten. (song)
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next