Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A promise not forgotten. (song)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 3:13 pm

Ryu caught the boulder with his pointer finger. He then began spinning the boulder on his finger and threw it off into the distance. "Ahhh I needed that." He said then realizing he didn't have his towel anymore. He was nude, and it felt so good to be free. "AHH THIS IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN WEARING PANTS." He yelled with huge grin, as he began to descend into the water. Finally able to relax.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 3:20 pm

Song wasn't paying attention to Ryuga, she made sure her sister was standing on the edge first. Gaia blushed as she looked up seeing that Ryuga had no towel. She went to go find Rosentan. "Ro!" Gaia called into the mens washroom but stood outside the door.

song got into the hotter side and found a towel. she shrugged and put it over her chest as she leaned on a rock.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 3:22 pm

Ryu frowned. "Aw come on song, I wasn't trying to make you angry." He said swimming over to her. "Come on talk to me." He pleaded making his way over to her.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 3:24 pm

Song blinked and looked at Ryuga. "Um...did you say something?" Song said as she was in her own little world soaking in the water. Song started to braid her red hair.

Gaia stood there outside the men's washroom waiting for Rosentan.
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 4:03 pm

Rosentan opened the door to the restroom and accidentally walked straight into Gaia. He stumbled back and blushed. "S-sorry." Ro Sen and Tan walked over. "Are you ok miss Gaia?" Sen asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 4:10 pm

Gaia stood up and looked at Rosentan and giggled till she saw the other three. "Its okay...who are they?" Gaia asked, she blinked looking at them. turning to Rosentan she was kinda confused. "rosentan...um I'm hungry...and Song heated up the side of the pool again..."
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 4:26 pm

Rosentan rubbed the back of his nervously. "Umm Gaia.....they are me..." Rosentan explained to her about how he was actually three people in one and due to his most recent transformation the three of them were released from his body. Tan suddenly spoke up. "We have all the same memories and feelings of Rosentan." Ro chipped in. "All of them." Rosentan sighed and looked between the three and looked at Gaia. "I....." Rosentan was blushing brightly.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 4:31 pm

Gaia blinked and look at them, she didn't see them in Rosentan they all looked different. trying to wrap her head around it. She grabbed Rosentan's hand. She looked up after Ro's comment, her face went beat red. "So...Rosentan...what does this mean? Are they like brothers to you now...or they gonna be you soon?"
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 4:47 pm

Rosentan looked uncomfortable. "The thing is Gaia is they are me." He took a pause to search for the right words. He then sighed and looked at her. "I don't know how this will work....I know I keep saying this but they are me. Everything you like about me is in them....and the thing is is that they have to be with me. We are connected..." Rosentan turned around and rubbed his hands down his face. " oh my god this is complicated."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 4:51 pm

Gaia looked at them when Rosentan said that the three of them were him. she looked at them and didn't say anything. "As long as I am with you I am fine...but they don't come in the bedroom." Gaia told him calmly. she kept behind Rosentan. Standing tehre in a swimsuit didn't help her cause. she wodnered if all of them would try hitting on her cause they have Rosentan's memories as well. made her worry
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 4:55 pm

Rosentan gave a sigh of relief. "I think we can manage that." The three of them nodded. Rosentan walked over and hugged Gaia while the three of them talked among themselves. He knew what the three of them were talking about. It was harmless.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 4:59 pm

Gaia smiled at the agreement on that. She wondered what the three were talking about as Rosentan hugged her. she leaned up and gave him a kiss on the cheek. She remembered what Song said though, about her practically being useless in a fight and won't be strong enough. Gaia looked up at him and held his hand. Looking back she could see Song just sitting in the water.
"Rosentan...what do you want in the future?" Gaia asked.
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:03 pm

Rosentan watched as the three of them decided to go talk to Ryuga and Song. He then turned back to Gaia. "What do I want..." Rosentan stopped. "What do I want? I don't know...No one has ever asked me that before. I was made a soldier. What I wanted didn't matter. I did what I was told and that was it."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:07 pm

Gaia listned and thought about something. "WEll then what would you like? There must be something you always wanted to do." Gaia grabbed his hand as she turned and looked as the other three joined Ryuga and Song. "You know she is topless right now right. Your brother stole her top and now she is mad."

Song blinked and looked at the three that got in the spring.
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:10 pm

Ro Sen and Tan blushed bright red and quickly turn around. Rosentan shuddered. He wouldn't say it out loud but he had technically just seen Gaia's sister's breasts. He turned to Gaia. "I don't really want anything I guess.....I have never really had that frame of mind. I always just go with whatever happens."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:20 pm

Gaia smiled and held his hand, pulling him towards the spring. she sat on the rock since the mini pool that Rosentan made for them was too hot for her right now. Song turned and looked at the with a towel on her chest. "What?" Song said.
Gaia looked at Rosentan and then the three. "Song did you bring food?" Gaia asked. Song shook her head.
"Who are these pretty boys?" Song asked with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:33 pm

Ro, Sen, and Tan smiled at Song. Ro bowed at Song. "You must be miss Song!" Tan also walked over and bowed. "Rosey says your pushy but I like you." Rosentan turned a little pale and facepalmed. This was going to be so much fun. Sen slowly walked forward and in a very quiet voice he introduced himself. "I..Im sen."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:42 pm

Song blinked and looked at Ro when the three of them bowed. She didn't know what to say, but saw Rosentan face palm. Song looked at them for a moment. "Sen nice to meet you Ro and TAn." Song said. She found Sen to be rather quiet.

Gaia looked at Rosentan and wondered if they should go do something. she gace Rosentan a slight push into the water.
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:49 pm

Rosentan looked back at Gaia and shook his head. "Hopefully I know them well enough...I dont think they will doing anything else stupid." He looked at Tan when he said that last part.

The three of them talked for a moment and then looked at her. "Miss Song? Would you happen to be Ryuga's girlfriend?"
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 6:04 pm

Gaia looked at Rosentan with a smile on her face. "I hope this works out. Either than or your brother is gonna try to kill your triplets." Gaia laughed. She looked down at Rosentan in the water. she couldn't touch it but his hair looked good wet.

Song looked at Ryuga, she wasn't sure about that. "Still working on that. but right now on a date, but sure though. and what is it to you?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 9:53 pm

At that moment he had realized, a fire dragon was giving him the cold shoulder. The cruel irony, he thought to himself. He swam over to the other side of the hot spring, grabbing a towel of the rack and placing it around his waist. He exited the hot spring and went into the changing room, defeated. "I just don't get her." He said walking to the showers.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 12:35 am

Song wondered where Ryuga went, looking around she saw him leave the spring. She lowered her eyes and sat in the water. feeling bad, she didn't say anything to the three other guys.

Gaia felt bad, and went after Ryuga maybe to talk to him. Walking to the showers, she covered her eyes. "Ryuga." Gaia said. "Can we talk please?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 12:38 am

Ryuga looked up to see gaia trying to talk to him. He carried a very uninterested look on his face. Looking like he was the one who could breath fire with the scowl that followed. "About what?" He asked in a pissed off tone of voice. "If you're here to talk to me about song, Im not in the mood." He said turning his back to her. "You can look at me by the way, I have my back turned." He said scrubbing his back.
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 12:50 am

Rosentan sat on the side of the spring and tried to ignore the awkward silence.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 12:54 am

Song looked at Rosentan and the boys. She felt like she was an idiot. Looking at Rosentan, she leaned over the rock covering her chest. "Rosentan...how do you deal with me sister? I am not sure how to treat someone I really like when they are not family..."

Gaia looked at Ryuga, her cheeks went a little pink and she stood there. "Ryuga. Please don't give up on Song. She likes you, but doesn't know how to show it. She heard Saiyan boys like rough things...and she has a gentle side...but I know it isn't right how she was treating you. If you let her know how you don't like things....she stopped grabbing your ear right?" Gaia asked. she wanted to get back to Rosentan but wanted to fix this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

A promise not forgotten. (song)
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next