Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A promise not forgotten. (song)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 12:37 am

Ryu grew tired of being dunked under water, and decided to play a little hide and seek with song. By not resurfacing.
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 12:40 am

Rosentan entered, bringing in Gaia with him. His hair was still a mess after last night. He himself was wearing one of Makoto's old swimsuits. He kissed Gaia on the cheek and looked at Sobg drowning Ryuga. "Having fun?"
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 12:47 am

Gaia smiled as she took off her robe and sat on the edge of the spring keeping her feet and body out of it. the rocks were warm enough for her. She sat there in a bikini that looked like it was made of little vines and leaves. She smiled at Rosentan as he was joining everyone else it seeme.d she smiled at them.
"song knock it off." Gaia smirke.d

Song helf up her hands and looked at Ryuga. "What? I just threw him in the water. Gotta have some fun you know" Song laughed, looking at her sister. she felt like an idiot not forgetting that gaia can't enter hot springs. Song rubbed the back of her neck and laughed as she went over the Gaia. she sat in the water. Gaia and Song whispered talked to each other. as gaia was kinda scolding Song and then a grin crossd her face.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 12:51 am

Ryuga resurfaced on the opposite end of the hot spring realizing he had lost his towel. He also heard the voice of his brother Ro. He gazed over in his direction, he looked so relaxed, and so did Gaia. Their hair was messed up. He then put two and two together. "Oh that lucky fucker." He said with his mouth underwater making bubbles distorting his words.

He is constantly drowned, burned, and yelled at and he not only gets father's energy he gets laid too. His face became visibly red from frustration.
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 12:55 am

Ro walked over and pulled Ryuga out of the water. "Sup little bro?" Rosentan looked at Ryuga. "I would hug you but I uhhhhh......" Risen tan wasn't exactly sure how to say this.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 1:01 am

Gaia smirked up at Rosentan, and then down at Ryuga. Gaia gave Song a cold look and pointed at Ryuga. Song got a look on her face, she turned to Rosentan. "You what..." Song said. Gaia looked at Song with a cold dead look.
"Now..." Gaia growled.
Song blushed and lowered her head going over to Ryuga and hugged him. "I'm sorry." Song said, she blushed redder. she then turned to Rosentan. "Break her heart and I will break you." Song warned Rosentan with a smile on her face. She looked down at the water and got an idea. closing her eyes she raised the temp of the hot spring up to a bit hotter temp.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 1:06 am

Ryu at this point what extremely confused. He didn't know what his girl friend and brother were exchanging words about. Why She was hugging him, and more importantly he wondered about the location of his towel. Ryu turned to ro. "You and I need to talk after this." He said with inquiring look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 1:11 am

Rosentan looked at Song. "Same to you." He then nodded at Ryuga then walked back over to Gaia. "I have an idea." Rosentan put his hand on the corner of the hot spring. He cut off this section from the rest of it with his ki crystals. "The temps true should be regulated in this part." He kissed Gaia on the lips then held out his hand. "Care to swim with me?"
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 1:15 am

song blinked at Rosentan. She knew that he must be sad about Makoto, guess she was really hard on Ryuga. she felt bad and sat in the water lowering her eyes. "I'm sorry Ryuga.." Song said pouting. Song watched how Gaia was with Rosentan, she felt jealous that her sister could be like that and Gaia was more shy than she was.

Gaia took his hand and then looked at the water. "Is it warm or hot?" She asked worried a little. Song felt bad that she forgot that Gaia was opposite of her. Gaia kissed the back of Rosentan's hand and looked up at him. "Need to design you some more training and styling clothing." Gaia smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 1:17 am

Ryu tilted her chin up. "Listen to me, stop saying your sorry. Im man enough to tell you that you were right for coming down on me like that." He wrapped his arms around her, and held her close. To try to comfort her.
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 1:33 am

Rosentan smiled at her. "I made it nice and neutral for you. Not too hit, not too cold." Rosentan grabbed her and pulled her in, catching her in his arms. He smiled down at her. " nice if you to drop in."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 10:25 pm

Gaia blushed as he pulled her into the warm water. it was a little hot to her, but it was perfect enouigh that it didn't burn her. Gaia held onto Rosentan. "Ro...was wondering can you train me?" Gaia asked calmly.

Song looked at Ryuga, and felt bad she didn't say anything that was till she looked up at him. She got jealous of her sister Gaia, looking at Gaia she didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:32 pm

Rosentan blinked. "Are you sure you want me to? It would be extremely rough." He smiled though when he saw Song's jealousness. He mused to himself that maybe his brother wasn't the only one that was jealous of their sibling.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:38 pm

Gaia looked at Rosentan, looking at him for a moment and nodded her head. "Start easy and then go to tough. I want to get stronger." Gaia told him, she saw that Song was jealous and felt bad. but then again things happen. Gaia held onto Rosentan. "Please help me get stronger..."
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:41 pm

Rosentan smiled and hugged her close. "I will train you. Ryuga wanted me to train him as well. If I remember correctly Song was coming too. I can could train the three of you if you wanted?"
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:44 pm

Gaia looked at Song and Ryuga, she knew that Song was a better fighter than her. and she figured it would be fun to spend time with her sister like that and with Rosentan and Ryuga. A smile sat on her face. "fine with me, but I am making you a new outfit." She kissed Rosentan on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:48 pm

Rosentan smirked at her. "I was planning on doing it wearing nothing but shorts but if you want me to cover up I will oblige you." He kissed her on the lips. "But sure, I would love a new outfit...only if you make it though."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:51 pm

Gaia blushed, and looked at him up and down. "Um shorts...you wear shorts to train..." Gaia said sadly. She didn't think she had any shorts, she only had dresses and things she designed. she began to think she had to design some new things. GAia's face was pink thinking about the answer. "You can wear what ever you want..."
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:54 pm

Rosentan smiled at her. "I just wear anything Gaia. I will wear anything you make for me." He dropped back into the water and floated on his back. "Makoto used to take me and Riza to places like this. He said relaxing was important."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 12:01 am

Gaia laughed and looked at Rosentan. "well I will make you some stuff out of that fabric that is made to withstand saiyan changes. Maybe it might work for you as well." Gaia explained. she had to make another fire proof fabric for Song aas well. She listened to Rosentan talk about makoto and Riza, it was nice to hear. "Krageta took me to a few planets...then we had to come back....I started to get sick..."
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 12:06 am

Rosentan grabbed Gaia and pulled her down so she was on his stomach while he floated. "YOu can't leave Earth isn't that right?" He then laughed and wrapped his arms around her. "I would be glad to accept it Gaia."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 12:09 am

Gaia looked at Rosentan sadly, floating on top of him she smiled. "No...I don't think I can. each time I do it makes me sick...maybe its the earth dragon in me. Song can leave...but the dragon in me makes it hard for me to travel. Though I would love to travel and see the universe." Gaia told him. she would love to see it with him, a smile sat on his face and she rested her head on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 12:23 am

ROsentan smiled at her. "Well maybe one day I can find a way to take you to travel the stars." He stroked her hair softly as they laid in the water together. His mind began to wander. Makoto and Artik should be back soon...the question is how would Melody react...he knew her mind had been shattered by recent events. Would she even accept him. The thoughts made him frown.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 12:24 am

She laid in the water with him, smiling she leaned up and kissed Rosentan on the cheek. She saw the look on his face, Gaia wondered what was on his mind. "Ro...whats wrong?" Gaia asked, she stuck her hand in the ater and poured some on to his hair.
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 12:28 am

Rosentan looked at her. "I am worried about my father's relationship....What if Melody doesn't take him back? I don't know anymore. Her mind was pretty shattered last I saw. For all we know she could hate him at this point." He then got surprised when she dumped water on him. He suddenly flailed and went under.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A promise not forgotten. (song)
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next