Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A promise not forgotten. (song)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 6:25 pm

Ares looked at Makoto, the look on his face was what Ares feared. He figured this way why him and Stein were trying to change the subject. Hearing what Makoto said, Ares had heard what happened with Auron and artik, but he didn't say anything about that. Ares didn't do anything but stand there. "Is there a way we can wish him back? I don't want mom to be alone. And...dad promised...he said he would come back to us." Ares said sadly, trying not to cry.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 12:31 am

Makoto got down on one knee and hugged Ares. "Listen, you have to stay strong Ares. You need to be strong for your mother. She is so close to breaking." Makoto smiled at him a little. "I will do everything I can to try and get him back. I swear to you." Makoto got up. "Do not tell your mother...she isn't ready to hear it." Makoto ruffled the boy's hair a little. "I have to go make sure Melody is alright Ares. Keep an eye on Krageta for me. I trust you." Makoto smiled at the boy then walked out.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 12:35 am

Ares nodded his head, knowing that his uncle was right. he rubbed his eye. He wasn't going to tell his mother, but he didn't want his mother to have false hope that his father was going to be back soon. Seeing Makoto go to leave, Ares ran up to MAkoto and hugged his leg. "Uncle...even though...Riza says you've done bad things. I have always looked up to you and dad. To be strong be a strong man like you and dad. I want to protect everyone like you do." Ares said sadly, looking up at Makoto and then burying his head in Makoto's arms. "You may sometimes think your not a hero, but to me you are one of mine. And always will be. No matter what you do." Ares told Makoto hugging his leg.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 12:40 am

Makoto looked down at Ares. "You need to find a better role model Ares...you do not want to be like me." Makoto hugged him back then sighed. "You'be only seen the nice side of me Ares. Just thank god for that." Makoto left....hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 12:43 am

Ares watched Makoto leave, though Ares has seen his bad side. he watched as Makoto left, and went out to the dinning room as Angelice and Koshchei laughed hugging him. Ares looked at his mother talking to Dimitri about taking care of the kids. He felt bad for his mom.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 2:48 pm

Krageta characters: 19,500PL 9,800Z
Ryuga: 45,000PL 23,000Z
Makoto: 25,000PL 2,500Z
Rosentan: 29,000PL 4,500Z
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A promise not forgotten. (song)   A promise not forgotten. (song) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

A promise not forgotten. (song)
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9