Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Something with Elucidia and Xeranos

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 3:36 am

Elucidia nodded. "I have had a few training sessions with him. I do feel sorry for the boy. The time he spent with his mother seems to have messed with his ability to sense affection."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 3:38 am

"Its as if he is completely numb to it. The only person I have seen spark a fire in his heart is this song girl. Who honestly treats him like Lady melody treats makoto. I just don't understand it. I once asked him, what would you do if your family abandoned you? He looks me dead in the eye and says. I've lived my entire life without a real family. So for me everything goes back to normal." He said with a shiver, the ice in his gaze after he gave his answer still chilled him.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 3:42 am

Elucidia nodded. "It is not as bad as what Riza told me...." She shuddered a little. "I asked him the same question and all he told me was that if they did that then he would kill them all. He said that if they were too weak to handle him then they deserve to be slaughtered."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 3:47 am

"Ryuga is different from his brother. Its how quiet he is, how much he keeps to himself about his feelings that worries me a bit more than the other right now. I heard a story from makoto that someone said something about the girl. He completely lost it, brutally murdered him, peeled the skin off of his face, so the morgue couldn't identify him. Then preceded to light him on fire. As mischievous as the evil inside of him is, I only fear that when he grows up, he will decide that evil is the right path for him. Delve deep into his madness, and then no one will be able to save him from himself." He said thinking back to when he used the flames, saying that he wanted to use the demon powers the xeranos gave him to conquer hell, and become the new overlord. It is not something a child would say, unless he truly did have something in him that made him want to destroy all the good in the world around him.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 3:51 am

Elucidia sat up straight and unfurled her wings from around her. "I fear the other brother has already fallen into that path. When he entered that golden form I heard him speak about his perfect world. A world he was going to create where those weaker are erased from existence until only the absolute strongest survive."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 3:52 am

"It sounds like both of them are going to war over this world one day." He said looking over to her. "You know what we haven't done in forever?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 3:53 am

Elucidia looked a little frightened at the thought. "If that happens I believe their father will most likely be involved as well." Elucidia stopped and blinked. "What haven't we done?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 3:55 am

"I have not gotten a hug from my sister in a good four thousand years." He said holding his arms out. "Bring it in! Come on, don't leave me hanging." He said asking her to hug him.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 3:55 am

Elucidia smacked him across the face with her wing. "Pervert!"
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 3:57 am

Xeranos rubbed his face. "How is asking for a hug, make me a pervert? Its not like I asked you to press your chest against me." He said whining and turning his back to her.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 3:58 am

Elucidia rolled her eyes. "I have telepathy brother. I sensed what you were thinking.....Im your sister you pervert!"
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 3:59 am

He looked over to her. "Thats a trait we both share by the way. I knew what your were thinking while you had me pinned down. You dirty girl." He said teasing her.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 4:01 am

Elucidia looked at him. "Bullshit." She shut her mouth quickly. She didn't like swearing around others. "I know that you are horrible at it brother. If you were sensing my thoughts I would have known."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 4:03 am

"Or Ive gotten so good you couldn't tell!" He said in response her. "I just want to know why you pinned me down,and when I called you on it you pulled your sword on me. Im sure overpowering me is a real turn on for you, considering ever since you did it the first time you've done it none stop since." He said yawning and scratching his groin while his back was to her.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 4:05 am

Elucidia shrugged. "I admit I do get a thrill from being more powerful than others." She smacked his hand with her wing. "And besides, your not my type brother. I prefer someone who I know can protect me."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 4:07 am

"Nice to know my efforts back then didn't mean much to you." He said with a slightly depressed sound in his voice. "If thats the case marry one of the twins. Those two are top five strongest in the galaxy." He said staring at the wall.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 4:09 am

Elucidia dropped back own into her chair and put her legs up on the end of the bed. She blew a strand of orange hair out of her eyes. "Brother you said it yourself, I have always been stronger. I meant I want someone who can defend me from someone so much more powerful than I am." She shifted slightly to get more comfortable. "Besides I am not looking for a relationship anyway, especially not with those two disturbed children."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 4:10 am

He turned over to face her. "So it is the father then?" He asked with a serious tone in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 4:12 am

Elucidia nearly fell backwards out of the chair. "No!" He looked away from him with a small blush on her face. "I am not attracted to my master...I mean I am but it is purely physical...I mean..." Elucidia was flustered. "It is only natural for a female like myself to be attracted to a alpha male like my master alright!"
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 4:14 am

Before she could finish he was already half way out the door. "The sad part was, I have gotten good enough to read your thoughts with out you knowing. Im not a fool, and neither is the lady of the house. Sister, if you value your life you'll burry those thoughts." He said leaning against the door frame.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 4:16 am

Elucidia grabbed him before he could leave. "Look it isn't like that alright? The only attraction I have for him is at a base level. I don't love him, I'm not going to try to take him from her, and I am not going to act upon them alright?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 4:17 am

"And what happens when its no longer at a base level hmm." He said crossing his arms.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 4:19 am

Elucidia stopped for a moment. "That won't happen Xeranos. I am his servant and nothing more. He has a fiance and children."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 4:21 am

"You know you don't give a damn about that. Stop lying to yourself. I see how you look at him, he saved you from the abuse that abaddon put you through. And now you wish for him to touch your body in all the ways abaddon did but this time you'll enjoy it because its his hands. Am I in the ball park?" He said unimpressed with her lying skills.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 4:22 am

Elucidia suddenly blushed bright red. "No!" This time her reaction was genuine. "No no no no no!" She was a little freaked out. "I-I couldnt do that! I would never be able to look at him again!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Something with Elucidia and Xeranos
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next