Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Something with Elucidia and Xeranos

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 2:26 am

He sighed and nodded. "You are correct, I am new. You know more than I do. I apologize for the disrespect sister." He sat up in her bed. "Ah yes, the lady of the house. I have met her, charming woman." he said laying down once more.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 2:29 am

Elucidia sat back down and twirled her chakram once more. "She isn't exactly big on the concept of sharing. I can partly see how she feels. considering that she hadn't seen him for five years and suddenly comes back with me."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 2:33 am

"She choked slammed me when she saw me walking with ryuga. Its not even her biological son and she almost killed me. Imagine if I was tasked to watch the little one?" He said looking over at her. "It is her husband, just respect her boundaries and Im sure she will warm up to you. She perceives you as a threat, so its kind of like a complement." He said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 2:37 am

Elucidia nodded. "She is very protective of her family. A little surprising how much she has changed over the years. Before she met master she was a mindless killing machine driven by guilt and rage." Elucidia suddenly changed her expression to one of slight anger. "I don't like the way she treats him." She spoke a little coldly.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 2:40 am

"You don't like how obsessive she is, how she treats him like property. She treats him like a thing, not a person." He said with a serious tone in his voice. "You must remember he is all she has in this world. Even having the little one did not bring her as much joy as he does. For all uses of the phrase, he is her world. And we dare not meddle." He said rolling over his back facing her.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 2:43 am

Elucidia shook her head. "That I am fine with. She can be as obsessive as she wants. My problem stems from the fact that she seems so cruel to him. Lately all she does is put him down when he is trying to be nice. He doesn't say it but he is clearly upset by it." Elucidia slightly clenched her right hand. "Considering the fact that she is lucky that he let her live in the first place you think she would learn to be a little more grateful."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 2:45 am

"What good is all the power in the world if you have no one to share it with. He has spilled blood all his life, maybe this is someone he would like to keep around." He said yawning. "Do you have a crush on him or something?" He asked with a teasing tone.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 2:46 am

Elucidia actually blushed a little bit. "N-no!" She growled and pinned him down. "I simply care about my master's well being like I should!"
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 2:48 am

He smiled up at her like the devil he was. "Oh your blushing you naughty little succubus!" he said teasing her.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 2:50 am

Elucidia growled louder and bared her fangs at him. "I am not blushing! And I am not a 'Naughty little succubus!' I am a trained warrior!"
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 2:56 am

Xeranos bore his fangs as well in excitement. "Oh but you are blushing sis, and even a trained warrior such as yourself has needs. It is in your blood to prey on the testosterone of men, its your best weapon remember?" He teased.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 2:58 am

Elucidia hissed and dropped her knee down on his gut. "I am not going to have sex with my master if that is what you are implying brother. I have a bit more self control than you do."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 3:00 am

Xeranos was crying in laughter, it was if he never felt the knee to the gut. "Why do you keep bringing up sex, do you honestly think I would ask?" He said with tears of laughter in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 3:02 am

Elucidia brushed brighter and got off of him. She wrapped her wings around her self and looked away from him. "I don't know!"
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 3:05 am

Xeranos was still laughing and rubbed his sides as they were cramping from laughter. "Is it like your fantasy to sleep with me or something?" He asked wiping the last laughter tear from his eye.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 3:08 am

Elucidia suddenly had a blade pressed into his throat. "That is where I draw the line brother. I can handle jokes about myself but I am not going to allow you to say I am interested in partaking in incest." She had a serious look on her face, all the hints of blushing were gone. "You need to learn where you can't go brother."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 3:12 am

He smiled once more. "I think it is you, that needs to learn where to draw the line. I did not pin my sister down to her bed. I believe that was you." He said laying back once more. "You need to loosen up, you take stuff like that too seriously. I never asked and I never will." he said yawning once more.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 3:16 am

Elucidia spit a small ball of fire at him and pulled her sword away. "I don't have a sister you fool." She then sat back down in her chair and looked away from him. "You done making fun of me or do we still need to get the rest of that out of your system?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 3:20 am

"Sorry, you were always stronger then me, and I was always better with words." He said sitting up in bed. "Am I really that ugly to where you can't look at me anymore." He said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 3:22 am

Elucidia hid her face with her wing. "I can't look at you because your being a fool. And we both know that I got mother's good looks Xeranos." She sighed and she saw the picture on her desk. She picked it up and studied it. It was taken semi-recently. It was the first time she had been included in a photograph with any of them. She smiled slightly and placed it on her lap.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 3:25 am

"Im only taking advantage of your poor choice of words." He said with a laugh. Ignoring her looking at the picture. "Yes, your drop dead gorgeous, and Im average I get it." He said scratching the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 3:28 am

Elucidia ignored him slightly and traced her finger along the photograph. Her master had on arm around her shoulder while he hugged Riza in the other. In the background a annoyed Ryuga was held by the ear by ROsentan. the memory of that day made her giggle a little.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 3:29 am

While she was having her school girl memories, he had walked behind her and looked at the picture. "Heh I think thats a good representation of totem pole." He said looking in the background. "Poor kid, doesn't get the love or respect he wants." He said walking back over to the bed.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 3:32 am

Elucidia looked back at Xeranos. "I don't understand that. I have seen how much his family cares about him. I remember Ro once beat a man because he said something bad about his brother. And master has spent the last month creating something special for his son's birthday."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 3:33 am

"Have you spent anytime with the boy yourself?" He asked looking back at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Something with Elucidia and Xeranos
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next