Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Something with Elucidia and Xeranos

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 2:05 am

Makoto, who was still at least a foot taller than Xeranos looked down. "Your a disgrace you know that? My son is already enough of a wuss without you. I don't want him bowing down to people."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 2:06 am

"You are entitled to your opinion." He said looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 2:12 am

Makoto looked back. "And here my opinion is law, you should best remember that fact." The large Saiyan had a bit of electricity crackle around him. "you are far too submissive."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 2:13 am

"I understand, and respect your opinion." He said walking down the hall.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 2:16 am

Makoto in a flash was in front of Xeranos again. "I don't think that you do." He held out his palm and lightning streaked across the length of his arm as energy formed facing the demon. "I don't like you. Usually people I don't like are dead by now."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 2:17 am

"Im sorry you feel that way." He said looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 2:19 am

"Your a smartass you know that?" Makoto grabbed Xeranos by the shoulder and teleported himk outside. He then tossed the smaller humanoid and watched to see if he could land on his feet. "We need to have a discussion."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 2:20 am

"Im all ears." He said landing on his feet.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 2:24 am

Makoto crossed his arms. "First off, it's obvious you don't respect me, or anyone else here."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 2:27 am

"Respect is earned, You saved my sister, for that I am thankful. But you and I have done nothing to earn each other's respect. And its clear you will never respect me, so why should I respect you? Two, I know nothing of anyone else but you, your fiancé, and the twins. The older brother I have yet to meet. Your fiancé I have met and I find her to be a charming and beautiful woman. You are very lucky to have her." He said crossing his arms.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 2:31 am

Makoto chuckled a little. "There is more than one kind of respect you know. There is the respect that one earns, and then there is also the respect of showing others common curdosy. You severely lack the latter." He then looked over the demon. "I may respect you at some point, but you will have to earn it. At the moment when I look at you all I see is a rude, weak, smartass demon."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 2:33 am

"Then maybe you will understand and respect this. I do not care what you think of me."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 2:38 am

The Saiyan didn't seem to really care much. "I don't care about whether you acknowledge what I think or not. The fact still remains though that if you want to be anywhere near my son you will have to show me that you even deserve to be here or if I should just wipe you out of existence."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 2:39 am

"And what would I have to do?" He said yawning.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 2:41 am

Makoto's eye twitched slightly. "First off, stop being a smartass, it just makes you seem like a total douchebag. Secondly you need to learn to fight."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 2:42 am

"Sorry its just my personality, and its clear you and I will never like each other." He said starring at the clouds.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 2:46 am

Makoto sighed. "Just try to keep it in check okay? You do that I will try to keep my homicidal tendencies locked away as well."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 2:48 am

"It was never my intentions to disrespect you, or to even show disrespect. And I mean that, and it does bother me that you took it that way. Im just an easy going guy with an incredibly short fuse at times." He said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 2:50 am

Makoto looked at him. "It isn't that it came of as disrespect. What I sense from you is an air of superiority. And considering how weak you are, that air will get you killed very quickly."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 2:51 am

"I was raised that way, it was all I knew. And still all I know, and Im trying to break it." He said thinking back to his younger days.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 2:55 am

"You better break it fast. Most people aren't as understanding as I am. They would have killed you on the spot."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 2:56 am

"I only intend on dealing with your family, I like them." He said day dreaming.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 2:59 am

Makoto began to laugh. "Sorry but I find that hilarious. Most people look at my family and then run away never looking back. We aren't exactly the most normal, even by Saiyan standards."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 3:01 am

"Im a demon, the amount of hatred and malevolence has taken years off of my body. Its like being in a spa twenty four seven." He said stretching. "When you found me I was a physical mess, now I feel two thousand years younger." He said laughing.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 3:05 am

Makoto snickered. "You want to get a real treat then just hang around Melody while I talk to your sister. There is so much malevolence there that you will become a god" He said laughing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Something with Elucidia and Xeranos
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next