Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Something with Elucidia and Xeranos

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 5:03 am

Elucidia grabbed him. He whispered into his ear. "If I'm going to suffer through this then your going to as well!" She pulled him over and pushed him into the chair.

Makoto sat there even more confused.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 5:05 am

Xeranos whispered back. "I love it when you use your sexy voice to threaten me." He then situated himself in the chair and waited for him to continue.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 5:07 am

Elucidia nailed him in the crotch with her knee then sat down on her bed again. "I'm sorry master we were just having a discussion about...intimate topics..."

Makoto heard what they both said and suddenly looked suspicious. "Someone care to explain to me what is really going on here?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 5:10 am

Xeranos while in pain lifted himself back up in the chair. "Sir I can explain, You see, there is a lot of sexual tension between us. And when I teased her about it she pinned me to the bed, and then she just decided to be a cock tease at that point and then insult my strength by saying that she has always been stronger. My argument was while in bed I would be dominant and then it turned to blows, and around that time she decided to burn my shirt off of me to prove her dominance and thats when you showed up." He said taking a breath.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 5:12 am

Elucidia sent a glare over her shoulder. "I wouldn't sleep with you if you were the last humanoid in existence!" She then turned back to Makoto. "He was just harassing me is all."

Makoto sighed. "Oh really?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 5:13 am

"She is quite embarrassed about the ordeal, as am I." he said hanging his head in shame.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 5:15 am

Elucidia went to hit Xeranos with her wing. There was a tearing sound and suddenly the fabric covering Elucidia's torso fell off.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 5:16 am

Xeranos blushed a little after getting a peak of his sisters bare breasts, and then immediately turned around.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 5:18 am

Makoto also got a look at her rather generous breasts and turned away. "I...I'll let you guys sort this out." Makoto got up an walked to the door.

Elucidia shot up. "Master wait!" She then shrieked a little when he noticed her breasts swaying in the open. She quickly wrapped her wings around her torso.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 5:20 am

Xeranos turned around a sighed with a blush on his face. "Man did we dodge a bullet there." he said wiping the sweat off of his face and readjusting his groin.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 5:22 am

Elucidia turned on him. Her eyes burned. "OUT!!!"
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 5:23 am

He scratched the back his head and walked out. "ill just talk to you from here." he said closing the door.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 5:25 am

Elucidia sat on her bed and pulled her knees up to her chest. Her master probably thought she was a freak now.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 5:26 am

"El I'm sorry, but i had to think of something. I know you didn't want me to tell him." He said with a guilty tone.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 1:08 pm

Elucidia growled. "If you hadn't started this whole thing in the first place you wouldn't have to have told him anything!"
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 1:09 pm

"I know your right, Ive been nothing but trouble for you since I arrived." He said sitting in front of the door rubbing the back of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 1:14 pm

She then growled again. "Don't you dare gt all, 'woe is me!' Or I will kick your ass!"
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 1:15 pm

"Whats stopping you from doing it without the woe is me shit?" He asked staring up at the ceiling. "Im sorry El, I don't know what else to say."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 1:17 pm

Elucidia sighed. "Just....." Elucidia also was lost for words.

Unbeknownst to them both Makoto had been watching this whole ordeal since he had "left".
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 1:20 pm

"I don't know how to act around you alright? Its been forever since we've seen each other. You've changed so much since we were children. You've grown into a woman, and its hard for me to look at you and think sister. I know thats my problem, though it may be best if I just left." He said getting up from the floor.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 9:29 pm

Elucidia looked at the door. "So you are going to break your promise to me then?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 12:42 am

"No, that is a promise I could not break. I will always protect you, even if I lose my own life in the process." He said turning to the door and resting his head on it.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 12:43 am

Elucidia sighed. After putting on her armor she opened the door. "Can we move on from this now?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 12:45 am

"Yes, we can, and once again I am so sorry for everything." He said slowly walking back in.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 12:46 am

Elucidia hit him across the back of his head with the back of her palm. "Stop apologizing. You know how much I hate it when people do that." The succubus sighed and picked up the chair she had kicked over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Something with Elucidia and Xeranos
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next