Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Something with Elucidia and Xeranos

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 3:07 am

"I don't need to be around her to feel the hatred that spews from her body when you two even walk by each other. Its sad that a beautiful woman like her is so paranoid about losing her fiancé. Though I think you enjoy it. I mean I would too." He said floating in the air on his back.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 3:10 am

Makoto nodded with a slight grin. "I have a beautiful woman who is ready to kill over me. I am not complaining." He then thought for a moment. "I think she is just afraid of losing me again."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 3:11 am

"You are very fortunate, the woman I love is as cold as ice towards me." He said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 3:14 am

Makoto looked at the arcs of electricity that swept across his fingertips. "Elucidia is cold to everyone Xeranos. You just need to learn to accept that. She doesn't like to show emotion."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 3:18 am

"Ive accepted it, but that doesn't mean I have to like it. Im sure you understand what I mean. Having different fathers makes our relationship difficult. We have never treated each other like siblings. What we are to each other is very mysterious even to each other. I love her, and I would do anything for her. Ive accepted she and I will never be. I just count myself lucky to be near her again." He said putting his pipe in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 3:21 am

Makoto sighed. "I hate to break it to you Xera but she doesn't see you the same way. You may not think it but she views you as a sibling. Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 3:23 am

"I know that, Ive always known that. And I respect her choice and her viewing of me. But no matter how she views me, I have a promise to keep to her. If there is anything you can know me for, know me for being a man of my word." He said letting out a cloud of smoke.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 3:25 am

Makoto nodded and stood there silent for a minute or two before speaking again. "Do you think she will ever just come out and say it to me? I already know, I am not as dumb as I look."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 3:28 am

"No I don't, I don't think she wants to admit it. And that is really what was going on. I got her to spill it and for that one moment, she let down her walls. It was a beautiful sight to behold. I was so happy that she had found someone who made her feel. And I think she made the right choice this time." He said trying to figure out what the clouds looked like.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 3:31 am

Makoto sighed. "You do see the problem here don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 3:33 am

"Of course I do my lord. You are engaged and she feels for you the way she does. This will create conflict between her and your wife to be. The lady of the house saw it just as fast as you did. She is also not an idiot sir." He said connecting the dots in the clouds with his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 3:34 am

Makoto seemed a little agitated. "Do not call me lord. I haven't been a ruler in a long time and I do not intend to be one again." He then nodded. "Melody is very keen when it comes to anything involving me......sadly."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 3:36 am

"Do you feel for my sister as well? I can understand if you do. She is beautiful, loyal, strong, and low maintenance. All the reasons I needed to love her." He said closing his eyes and resting there in the air.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 3:41 am

Makoto blinked. "I do care about her...just...not in the way she cares about me. I would defend her life with my own in an instant but my heart belongs to Melody."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 3:42 am

"You are truly and honorable man, and now i feel comfortable asking you this if I may." He said looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 3:44 am

Makoto looked at Xeranos with cold eyes. "I am anything but honorable, never make that mistake. It will get you killed." He softened up a little. "What do you need to ask?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 3:46 am

"Since my sister is your body guard, or your muscle as I would put it. I would like to be your brains. Since fighting isn't my forte and I prefer to outsmart I think I could prove to me valuable in the realm of information." He said Letting out another cloud of smoke.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 3:49 am

Makoto shook his head. "I don't use others. Your sister says she is here to protect me but that really isn't true. I am something of a loner really. I don't ask for help even if it kills me, which it has."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 3:30 pm

"So why keep her around then? You don't need her to protect, that is evident. You don't need her to protect the twins, they can take care of themselves so what is it then?" He asked with a bit of confusion.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 4:08 pm

Makoto looked at Xeranos. "I don't keep her around. She is here because she wants to be. I train her to become more powerful. Besides, I like having the companionship."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 11:25 pm

"What is so special about her, you have so many other family members for companionship." He was still a bit confused.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 11:46 pm

Makoto sighed. "It is because I am unable to truly trust my family."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 11:48 pm

"Not even the middle child? Who truly strives for your approval, everything he does, he does for your recognition of him?" He was absolutely baffled.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 11:51 pm

Makoto crossed his arms and looked at the demon. "I have had my trust betrayed too many times. It does not mean I do not love them though. I am just not very keen on being killed by those close to me again."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 11:53 pm

Xeranos shook his head. "I truly believe you should let him in. He has nothing but love for you. But if you don't feel like you can trust him, I understand." He said looking back up at the clouds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something with Elucidia and Xeranos   Something with Elucidia and Xeranos - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Something with Elucidia and Xeranos
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next