Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hearts will heal slowly

Go down 
+2
Rosentan
Krageta
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 11:43 pm

Rosentan actually smiled. " I believe you Gaia. " he then smirked and rolled over on top of her. "You know what else I believe?" He kissed her lightly and then grinned at her. "I have the most beautiful, intelligent, kind, thoughtful, sweetest girl in the entire universe." Rodent an then kissed her again. " and I have her all to myself!"
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 11:48 pm

There was a spot on the beach he particularly liked. He lit a campfire and somehow conjured up chairs. He gestured for Krageta to sit first.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 11:50 pm

Gaia blushed when he got on top of her, she was happy though to see him smiling. she wished though that she could do what he wished. To bring back Makoto and make it to where it never happened. "what?" She said and then he kissed her, his compliment made her face go pink, it was sweet that he said that. "Well you are handsome, sweet, kind, strong, and smart all yourself as well Rosentan." Gaia told him, she kissed him again. He said that she had him all to herself. she wondered what he had on his mind. "Ro...you will always have me to yourself." She wrapped her arms around his neck. she nipped at his nose softly.

----

Krageta saw the fire, and sat down with Stan. she took a chair and wondered what was going on. "Stan isn't it? do you know a place where one can get stronger?"
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 11:56 pm

Rosentan nipped her bottom lip gently and whispered in her ear. " You will always have me as well." The android wrapped one arm around her waist and the other behind her neck. He pulled her close to himself and nipped at her gently.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 12:06 am

Gaia blushed and smiled. "I'm glad." she leaned up with his hand and blushed when he nipped at her. Gaia ran her hand down his spine and held him closer. "Ro..." Gaia brushed her nose against his and lightly kissed his lips. "Maybe we should sleep?" She said parting lips with him softly. "you look handsome when you smile Ro." Gaia's mind was going in circles on what was about to happen and her cheeks were pink.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 12:11 am

Stan answered quickly not wanting to miss it, "You could always die. Or, use the Time Chamber. Or Cyril could teach you," he shrugged, staring straight up, "wait for it..." A streak appeared in the sky, followed by others. The sky was peppered in shooting stars. "In Hell, and Namek, we never see this."
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 12:12 am

Rosentan blushed. "Are...are you sure?" Rosentan still thought she was talking about doing the deed. He looked down at her . She did undress herself. Was she being serious. "I...I mean we can if you really want to."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 12:23 am

rosentan seemed to have another thing in mind than she did about what was going on, she was laying there in a corset and mini black shorts. Gaia was starting to get the idea he seemed to have, her cheeks were pink. "Are you sure? I can see it on your face. Up to you." Gaia leaned up and kissed him, sweetly and passionately. she didnt know if they should sleep or not. her mind was confused on what he wanted, but her mind was getting there.

----

Krageta smiled looking up at the shooting stars. she smiled looking at them. "Any other way...time chamber?" She questioned.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 12:27 am

Stan nodded, "Hyperbolic Time Chamber. A day outside is a year inside." He just realized. Stan dug something shiny out of his pocket, "This is the wedding bell Cheshire gave to Artik at their marriage thing. I dunno, Rava customs confuse me."
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 12:29 am

Rose tan kissed her as the world faded to black......bow chicks wowow.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 12:32 am

Krageta looked at the bell, she never knew about the bell. "That looks like the same one she gave Dimitri, Mora, and Stein." Krageta said, she wondered though how much more Stan knew.

-----

Gaia kisseed him back and the night faded away. honky tonk badonkadonk
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 12:36 am

Stan blinked, slightly annoyed. He snatched the bell backbinto his hands and wound his arms as if to throwvit into the ocean. "Well, if it's one of a bloody set..." Stan figured it was more special, but oh well.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 12:53 am

Krageta walked over to Stan, and then flew over and caught the bell. she held it in her hands and went over to Stand. "It isn't the item, its the meaning behind certain ones." Krageta told him, as she put some ki into the bell to show Stan something. "The other bells don't do this...the ball inside...is not a normal metal." Krageta smiled as the ball glowed a slightly purple and orange color.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 12:56 am

Stan smiled at this. "I see. Hold onto that, along with the crown. Artik'll be around... probably around daybreak. I like daybreak. Neither of my homes had those. It was always light in Hell and Namek. It almost makes night seem bearable."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 10:49 pm

A gust of wind blew the fire out. The sky lit up and there was a ball of light that would have dwarved the sun. The glowing subsided and Artik landed on the shore. "Hey, Krageta. Stan. Why do you guys look so sad?"

Stan looked at Krageta and shrugged.

Auron walked up, "Father. Must you always make an entrance?"
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 10:57 pm

Krageta raised her head looking at ARtik, seeing that he is alive. she didn't say anything looking at him as she looked down at the crown. As much as she wanted to rule, she didn't want to take it that way. Holding the crown and the bell up to ARtik. "You didn't see Cheshire did you artik? Since she didn't die in battle I assume." Krageta said sadly.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:03 pm

Artik frowned. "No. I didn't." He put the crown in his satchel and his bell in his robe pocket. He sat down, burying his head in his hands and letting out a long, sad shudder. He ran his fingers threw his hair halfway and smiled sadly. "Auron, I need to speak to Krageta."

Auron nodded and disappeared.

"Is the Solar-Rava girl alright? That'd be some good news for once," he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:11 pm

Krageta looked at artik seeing how sad he was, she was standing strong as much as she could. "Sorry Artik...I got the call from Dimitri, they were taking Song into town to wait for us...Song is hurt too and in Stein's place. But....Cheshire was killed instantly." Krageta said after Auron disappeared. "Mora is sad too...Riza commited suicide..."
Hearing about the Solar Rava girl. Krageta didn't know, she didn't keep tabs on the girl as she wasn't on speaking terms. "She will most likely be here soon if she is your guardian." Krageta said.

Kitsune was watching in the shadows, she blamed Gaia and Krageta for the fact that Artik got killed.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:17 pm

Artik sighed. "I saw Riza. He should be around soon." Artik sighed, "And Dimitri? How's he?" Artik glanced at Stan. "You're good now?" Stan nodded slowly, wincing.

Artik pointed at the wood that he extinguished. In a moment, it reignited.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:24 pm

Riza stepped out of the shadows and hugged his aunt. "Father..he......he should be along shortly...." Riza was hiding something.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:30 pm

Krageta nodded her head. "That is good. Mora is kinda broken and Stein is all pissed off." Krageta explained. She shook her head. "Dimitri is really...um he will be okay...watching someone you love and friends with be hit and your adopted daughter be hit by a semi...kinda takes a toll." Krageta said rubbing the back of her neck.

Kitsune floated out and looked at Artik, bowing her head. Krageta pausd when Riza huggd her, she was trying so hard not to cry. she held back her tears so much. Krageta bit her lip holding Riza close to her.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:33 pm

Artik jumped up when he saw Kitsune and embraced her. "Are you alright?" He asked, holding her tight. He had lost so much. At leat, he had his guardian-lady. He let go and smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:35 pm

Riza was about to speak but was interrupted by a feminine voice. "Motherfucker!" Riza sighed and looked at Krageta. "You might want to come with me....." He then looked as the head of a female popped out of the bushes. "Riza! Is Krageta there with you?"
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:43 pm

Kitsune blushed and blinked when artik hugged her. she hugged him back happy that he is back. she looked at him though rather confused as he asked her a question. "I am alright. Are you alright? After all you did just die. No thanks to that princess..." Kitsune said with a slight growl in her throat to krageta.

Krageat blinked at her nephew and then looked at him up and down. she heard a voice in the bushes. "Riza you are going to...wait let me guess that voice is Makoto?" Krageta said, but she stopped looking at ARtik. she felt bad that she had to give him the news that Cheshire died.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:45 pm

The now feminine Makoto looked at Kitsune. "For the record it was my fault he died. I did sorta blast him when he wasn't expecting it. Then also I killed his son....the list goes on." Riza then looked at his aunt and sighed. "He pissed off a demon and the demon cast a curse on him..." Makoto then looked at Krageta. "Do you have clothes I can borrow...or a towel...something?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hearts will heal slowly
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap :: New Hoap Universe :: North Galaxy :: Earth-
Jump to: