Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hearts will heal slowly

Go down 
+2
Rosentan
Krageta
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 3:36 am

Ryuga kissed her back. "I know I felt her energy fade a while ago." The pain of today would not leave him, He would remember this pain. This pain would make him stronger. He would use this pain as a reminder to do what ever it took to never feel it again.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 3:41 am

Gaia nodded her head when he thanked her. But when he grabbed the back of her head, her cheeks went pink as they drew closer and closer. Till their lips met, she kissed him back as she loved it. they broke the contact between them. "I will never leave you. And I will stay with you as long as we are living." she brushed her thumb along his lower jaw line and kissed Rosentan again.

-----

Song looked up at Ryuga as they parted lips. "Is everyne holding up? how is Melody and Krageta?" Song asked worried. She was worried about Dimitri as well.

---

Melody came down the stairs leaving the children upstairs and going to the kitchen. Krageta watched her as she was doing her best to hold it together. Stein rushed into the kitchen and tied Melody up with leather straps around her arms and feet.
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 3:42 am

Rosentan kissed her once more before grabbing her hand and standing up. "I need to go see Melody.....I need to know how she is doing...Even if it isn't well I have to try to talk to her!"
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 3:51 am

Gaia nodded her head, holding his hand. "I'll come with you." Gaia told him, she followed him as she held onto his hand tightly. "I think its best too. After seeing Makoto like that, Melody just had her best day turn into her worse."

-----
Stein un strapped Melody and got her up on her feet. Mora was in her room crying. She was holding the Les miserables book at least it waas what she thought she was holding. Stein helped Melody to the couch near his desk in the corner that had a pillow on it.
"Krageta go sleep with the kids." Stein told her, Krageta nodded her head. Going upstairs leaving STein to Melody whom was shaking and holding her head. tears falling down from her eyes. "Melody. I'm going to give you something to help you sleep."

Krageta went up to the room with Dimitri. they looked at the kids. Sitting against the wall. their backs against the boards they weren't sure what they are going to tell angelice or koshchei, or even Mako and Ares.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 3:52 am

Ryu climbed up on the hospital bed, laying beside her. In this moment he wanted to be closer to her, he wanted this more than anything." I honestly don't know." He said closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 3:53 am

Rosentan walked in to see Stein with Melody. "Stein before you do...' Rosentan pulled something out of hius back pocket. He pulled out a chain with a small locket at the end. He opened it up to reveal that it held a small photo album. It was of all the fun Makoto and Melody had together. "I found this when dad...you know...I think you should see it...He loved you more than you could ever know Melody..." Rosentan pressed the locket into her and and smiled sadly at her.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 3:59 am

Song smiled at Ryuga as she closed her eyes. he was so close to her, her body so hot and warm. "Ryuga....what did you promise you father?" Song asked worried as she closed her eyes.

----

Gaia stood next to Rosentan wondering what he was going to do. Seeing Melody shaking like she was, gaia wished she could do something. She couldn't think of anything that would help her. Stein looked as Melody was looking at what Rosentan showed her. Melody cried and saw the picture, remembering when it was taken. she rolled over putting her face against the couch.
"I know. I know...I waited five years....I just woke up only hours of go this after noon....I...thank you" Melody's mind finally went snap and she laid there. Stein gave Melody the shot.
"She just needs some sleep." Stein explained.
Gaia held Rosentan's hand and looked at the picture. It was a nice picture of the family. "come on Rosentan, you can stay with me." She said thinking it was time for people maybe to relax.
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 4:03 am

Rosentan kissed Melody on teh cheek before turning toStein. "Just...take good care of her." Rosentan smiled and gave Gaia a quick kiss. "Thank you Gaia...I don't know how I can ever repay for all the things you have done."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 4:03 am

"I promised him, that no matter what. I would protect this family, Or die trying." He said wrapping his arms around her. "Your going to be a part of this family one day, so that means Ill be laying my life down for you too." He said kissing her head and breathing softly.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 11:53 am

Song listned as she was slowly falling asleep. "your dad and krageta...both as so keen on protecting family...for people with bad luck....they know how to stnad strong." Song smiled falling asleep in Ryuga's arm.

---

Stein nodded his head. "I'll have to keep close watch. After what she saw...I think she finally broke. Mora is gonna be down a bit too. this house is gonna be real quiet." Stein sighed. He waved for them to leave.

Gaia looked up at Rosentan. He kissed her cheek. "Don't worry about it. I do these things cause I care about you and everyone." She leaned up and kissed him on the lips. her cheeks were a little pink. "Come on, I think you need a place with a little better energy. Lets go to my secret place in the forest." Gaia said since it would give him a place to relax without anyone bothering him.
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 3:29 pm

Rosentan nodded at her. He kissed her back and grabbed her hand. "Leas the way Gaia..." Rosentan wasn't ready to smile yet, he wouldn't be for a time. The days events had worn him down to near insanity, and one does not simply recover from that instantly.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 3:33 pm

Gaia took Rosentan's hand in her hand, pulling him outside and flying towards a forest about six miles from Stein's home. She led him to a cottage in the forest that over looked the ocean in the distance while there is forest around with beautiful flowers and plants covering the cottage. She looked back at Rosentan. "It has two rooms one for sleeping and one for sewing. But the living room is spacious and has books. Its a quiet place..." Gaia told him, opening the wooden door and welcome him.
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 3:45 pm

Rosentan followed Gaia to the forest clearing. He looked at the dwelling she provides and shook his head. "I would rather make my own right now Gaia." Rosentan walked over to the cliff and held both hands above his head. An extremely large ball of ki formed in his hands. He threw it into the sea next to the cliff and held his hands out. Suddenly a spire of crystallized ki erupted out of the ocean. Rosentan began to mold it. The spire rose up to about the level of the cliff. Rosentan dropped to his knees panting
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 3:50 pm

Gaia blinked as he jumped off the edge of the forest. she ran and reached out her hand to him. "RO!!!" Gaia yelled. but then she saw him spire a ki next to the side of the drop. looking at he dropped to his knees, she went over to him. "Ro! Ro! Are you alright!" Gaia asked worried. she looked at the spire. "you always create wonderful things."
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 3:54 pm

Rosentan looked over at her. "Yeah...in fine." He stood up and leaned against a tree. "It is making the furniture that tires you out...." He looked over at the spire and closed his eyes. "So I can make huge objects now, wonderful." He then floated up in the air and held out his hand to her. "Want to see the inside?"
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 4:00 pm

Gaia couldn't help but crack a smile. but it dropped, but looking up at him she took his hand nodding her head. "But at least what you make won't die like mine does." Gaia couldn't wait to see it. she looked at her outfit it was really dirty. "do you want me going in like this?"
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 4:04 pm

Rosentan looked at her. "You could always take it off." He was too tired and too focused on the spire to realize what he just said. He floated up into the air and motioned for her to follow. Be stepped down on a little platform that led into the spire.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 4:06 pm

Gaia blushed and followed him when he said to follow she wondered what he meant by take it off. she was in his house now she had nothing to wear if she did change. Gaia followed him, stepping on the platform. peeking inside, her violet eyes looked around.
"Rosentan...you look tired...maybe we should rest." Gaia said, she was worried about him. that was alot of ki that he used.
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 4:10 pm

Rosentan looked around his creation. Everything was colored. He walked over to a red crystal couch and sat down. Instead of hitting a hard surface he actually sunk into the couch a little. He leaned back and gave a small semi-happy sigh. "Soft crystals, I am a genious......"
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 4:17 pm

Gaia watched him sink into the couch. "that is genious. I couldn't have thought of that." Gaia said as she watched him for a moment. but then she felt something crawling up her dress. there were bugs in her dress. she didn't mind bugs but she doesn't like them up her clothing. She pulled off her dress and stood there in a green lace corset and little black shorts. she pulled the bug off her shoulder. "I'm sorry...I..." Her face went red realizing what she had done.
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 4:21 pm

Opened his eyes again when she spoke. His eyes however went wide when he noticed a distinct lack of outer clothing. Rosentan felt a little trickle of liquid cons out from his nose. He brought his hands up to his face to see what it was. It was blood. He gave a nervous cough. "You I'm....you look really pretty Gaia."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 4:25 pm

Gaia looked at Rosentan as the blood came out of his nose. quickly grabbing her handkercheif, she heard him compliment her, going up to him, she leaned over placing the little clothe against under his nose to soak up the blood. "Sorry not fond of bugs in my clothing." Gaia blushed, but she held the cloth gently against his nose. Looking at him she tried to keep her balance while standing there.
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 4:31 pm

Rosentan turned bright blood red as she came up to him. While was leaning over him and taking care if his nose bleed he had a nice view of her......assets. Now Rosentanhad never been with a girl before, so he didn't know the urges that came with it. All he knew is that he was pretty happy right now.
Back to top Go down
Stanial
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (
Stanial

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 4:33 pm

Stanial, who wasn't as evil as usual, had been looking for Artik's body for some time now. He looked all over, the trees, the ground, the ocean, Area Fifty-One. None of these produced the Sun King's remains. Stan, having grown up in Hell for as long as it had existed, knew a bit about the Solar Saiyans. He sighed and joined the others. He dropped a bundle of cloth on the floor and it clattered, the cloth unraveled, revealing the Saiyan Crown. Stan spoke no words, for once understanding the atmosphere around him.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 4:38 pm

Gaia blinked as she saw that his face was bright red. she wondered what was wrong, she was use to standing in a corset and little shorts in her sewing room and around the house when it was a girls day she didn't see the problem. She saw a little smile cross his face, and she cracked one as well. "Would you like me to make something to eat..." She blushed figuring it out. "I'm sorry..." she held the clothe there. Leaning in, she sat on his lap and felt like sitting. holding hte clothe still there. "Are you alright?" Gaia asked.

Krageta stepped outside as she woke up. Looking at Staniel. "Hello that is artik's crown! What are you doing with it?" Krageta said calmly looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hearts will heal slowly
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap :: New Hoap Universe :: North Galaxy :: Earth-
Jump to: