Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hearts will heal slowly

Go down 
+2
Rosentan
Krageta
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 6:32 pm

Stein grabbed Krageta as she walked towards Riza. Stein held her by the shoulders. "Yes I have died. Yes I have seen. I also was asleep for 300 years. I woke up alone, at least you had someone. You had your father you knew. You had your mother. You even had your brother. I had nothing. So I know what it was like to lose everything." Krageta growled at Riza. "You still have people that love you and care about you, and you lecture me. I may not show my feelings on the outside, but at least I do my best to make everyone smile even when death is at the door. I would gladly have taken your father's place to leave him here instead of having people broken. At least I never took the cowards way out and committed suicide." Krageta growled. "the old saiyans were much tougher. If my brother Vegeta was hre, he would be ashamed that someone from his blood line took his life cause they couldn't handle something."
"KRAGETA!!!" Stein snapped. Krageta blinked and looked at Riza.
"Tell me I don't know pain, I don't know loss. You haven't lost everything. CAuse watching you, Makoto, Auron, and Artik die..." KRageta turned away and walked off. "I'm sorry..."
Stein looked at Riza. "Enough!" Stein said. "Both of you knock if off or I am getting my tranks." Stein said. "Riza go tend to your father and Melody. I will deal with her. I don't want your father waking up to anyone else dead. Now go." Stein said pointing inside the door. He took Krageta away shooking Riza a go inside look. as Krageta was trying not to lose anymore temper. She felt like she was going to crack and she damn sure wasn't going to crack in front of Riza or anyone at the house. Stein held her arm and rubbed it while they walked.
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 6:52 pm

Riza looked at her. All the falsehoods she spoke of as if they were true. "You really know nothing about me do you?" Riza narrowed his eyes. "I went to the otherworld to retrieve my father. Nothing more, nothing less." He then growled a bit. "If Vegeta was here he would be ashamed of how weak you were. Not me. At least I can fight." Riza was tired of bickering. He turned around and walked the other way, away from the house.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 12:46 am

Mora heard all the yelling. Looking out her window, she saw Riza's shadow. she blinked knowing it was him. After Krageta left, she floated after him. seeing that Riza was alive, she followed him quietly. trying not to upset him or scare him.

Stein and KRageta walked off. She paused when she heard that last statement, flying off she went to the woods going to the mountain side where Makoto had died with everyone. Stein followed her, Krageta stood in the middle of the dead ground. Looking at the cracked ground. She knew Riza was right...after all that happened today she was weak. She felt her brother would be ashamed of her. Balling up her fists, she finally let it out. Summoning all her ki at once, she let out a bellowing mournful cry making the ground shake under her feet. Her scream could be heard for miles and miles, as tears fell from her eyes. Krageta's mind finally broke. She didn't want to give up hope, but she wanted to let it out where no one could see her.
"Maybe I should have remained dead? Maybe I should have died with vegeta and them." Krageta cried. She bashed her fists on the ground trying to make the cliff side fall down. KRageta wasn't going to die, she had fought so long to live. Stein looked at her sadly as all her sadness and anger came out at once. but then he saw something. a black line crept up her leg.
"Krageta its not too late to apologize." Stein said sadly,
"I can't. It is too late. If they have given up...all I can do is not give up! But how can..." Krageta looked up at stein sadly.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 12:47 am

Riza senses that he was being followed. He threw down a smoke bomb and disappeared.

The drugs had already worn off on Makoto and he sat up. "My head hurts like a bitch!"
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 12:50 am

Mora followed Riza, she didn't see the smoke only the white outline of Riza. she continued to follow him through the woods. "Riza..." Mora said.

Melody woke up...she turned over and looked at Makoto. Seeing him, she began to cry. "Are you real....?" She said reaching her hand up to him. she looked weak again like she was in the tank, her eyes looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 12:58 am

Riza increased his speed. He didn't want someone following him right now.

Makoto smiled and held her hand up to his cheek. "I'm real Melody...trust me."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 1:03 am

Mora watched as he sped up. "Riza...wait..." Mora said. she hit a tree. using her hands to touch the trees she saw him disappear. Mora stood there, looking for his white aura. Floating around. "Riza!" Mora called sadly. she got scared and cold, she had just saw him. She was now lost in the woods.

Melody looked at Makoto, she smiled and reached up grabbing the back of his neck and pulled him down to her face. she kissed him. "Don't you ever do that again." Melody said sadly. she didn't think this was real stilll. "Please...promise me..." Melody told him with tears running down her face.

Stein walked in through the front door, with Krageta on his shoulder. he put her down in his room which was on the main floor. she laid there crying, feeling bad for what she yelled at Riza. she was a bit drugged up. Stein ran his fingers through her hair to calm her down.
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 1:11 am

Makoto kissed Melody back and got onto the bed next to her. He wrapped his arms around her and held her close to him. "I promise...I don't want to hurt you anymore." Makoto gently wiped the years from her face. "Don't cry Melody. You do remember that we are engaged right?"
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 1:19 am

Melody looked at the ring on her finger as he laid next to her. She didn't remember, looking at Makoto. "When did we get engage?" Melody asked, her voice seemed out of it like her brain. her fingers holding onto makoto's hand.

Mora was trying to follow riza still. walking through the woods, she was trying to follow his ki. it was a skill she was taught by her father. "Riza..." Mora said.

Stein came up stairs and found Makoto cuddling up with Melody. Looking at the two of them, he walked over to the edge of the bed. Staring at Melody.
"Melody how long has it been since you seen Makoto?" Stein asked looking at the look on her face.
"couple hours." Melody said kinda out of it. She cuddled up to Makoto, her hand wouldn't let go.
"Well someone else is kinda lost then now. But at least she remembers. Keep an eye on her makoto, due to her mental break down she might lose some memories." Stein said
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 1:33 am

Makoto nodded at Stein and pulled Melody tightly to him. He kissed her cheek and smiled. "Since I decided on how much I love you." Makoto felt something was wrong but he couldn't leave Melody right now. He stroked her hair softly and hoped that whatever it was it was t too serious
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 1:37 am

Melody fell asleep in Makoto's arms. "I am glad...I will marry you..." She just hoped when she woke up he wouldn't be just a dream. Melody drifted off as Stein looked at Makoto.

"How are you feeling?" Stein asked. He had something to ask Makoto about. It was somthing he wanted to know about. He didn't want to break the news that Riza and Krageta got into a fight. "Was wondering Something Makoto...how did you know you loved Melody?"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 1:58 am

Makoti looked at Stein. "How did I know?" Makoto looked over at the sleeping siren. "I fell in love with her the moment she broke down and finally let me help her....or......I am not sure when I started to truly love her....it was before the five years I disappeared I know that much. She was all I could think about."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 2:01 am

Stein listened and nodded his head. Thinking about it, he patted Makoto on the arm. "Good to have someone like that...question...I am not good with asking people out...and after today I want to tell her how I feel. What do you think I should do? I am a doctor not a social expert." Stein explained. Wondering if Makoto could give him advice on it.

---

Mora stood in the woods, she was lost. she came to a creek and fell in the water. Getting up, she floated in the air and hit a tree. Mora sat on a rock scared, she didn't know where she was nor where Riza was.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 2:04 am

Riza saw Mora floating and went up to her. "You seem lost Mora." He had managed to calm down some.

Makoto looked at Stein with eyes of disbelief. "You are asking the wrong person Stein. All my relationships started with an act of violence and I don't think I can recommend you go around beating on random women."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 2:11 am

Stein smirked and looked at Melody. "I have known Melody longer than you. And maybe you do know more than you think" Stein said rubbing the back of his head. He didn't know how to ask it. standing up he went over to the door and then turned around looking at Makoto. "ITs about your aunt...do you think someone like me would be good for a saiyan?" Stein asked turning the bolt in his head. A grin sitting on his face getting ideas on how to experiment.

Mora heard Riza and looked up at him. "I am...I'm sorry guess you didn't want to be followed." Mora said sadly. She looked up at him. Jumping up she wrapped her arms around his neck. "I'm glad your alive."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 2:21 am

Makoto smiled at Stein. "I don't know. Maybe if you let me take you apart piece by piece and re-assemble you then I would know for certain."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 2:31 am

Stein grins when Makoto said ripping him apart. "Already done that." Stein said lifting his shirt showing the stitch work all over his body. He guessed he hit a nerve. "What is the issue with it? Do you not think that I am a good match for Krageta?" Stein asked with a smile on his face. Lighting a cigertte.

Mora looked up at Riza. "Riza...I think your awesome just how you are....people say things they don't mean. Please come read to me again. I love the sound of your voice." Mora said, a pout looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 2:36 am

Makoto nodded. "I see. But I think you missed a spot." Makoto ripped a metal pipe out of the ground and impaled Stein into the wall with it. "Your tough enough to survive that." Makoto smiled at Stein. "If you lay a single finger on my aunt, I don't care how strong you are. I will hunt you down, find you, and put you through a series a tortures so horrible that you will be begging for Dabura to switch with me." Makoto smiled and patted Stein on the back. "Have a nice day buddy."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 2:40 am

Stein blinked and looked at Makoto as he stood up and turned the screw on the side of his head. "I have a bolt in my head. why do you think that would hurt." Stein said as he got off of the pipe breaking off of it, allowing his body to slowly heal. "Well...that is gonna be hard. Since your son Riza and her got into a fight, and she finally popped. Plus Makoto...would you rather someone that is there all the time for her and Ares and the one on the way, or have her sitting there waiting for the call that Zeus is dead." Stein asked coldly.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 2:42 am

Makoto looked at Stein. "That's the problem. I still don't trust you. I don't want all your dissecting crap around Ares and the baby girl. Maybe if you spent less time trying to freak people our I would be more willing to consider it."

Riza sighed and grabbed Mora's hand. "If you come back with me I promise to read to you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 2:47 am

Stein looked at Makoto sadly. "I am a doctor. Sorry for finding cures for people. and Yes I dissect people. But if you want, I would be more than happy to do you." Stein grinned, but his comment before about how he couldn't be trusted. hurt stein's feelings since he had worked day and night to find a cure for Melody and kept her alive. For treating ares, and everyone in teh family. "Its my job. Its how people don't come snooping around here. Like they did then Mako was two." Stein grinned.

mora nodded her head at Riza. "Okay...gonna read me the Les Miserables?" Mora asked, she held his hand. "You still have that pretty white line."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 2:51 am

Makoto sighed and looked at the man in front of him. "Look....if you are serious about Lrageta then there is something you must know." Makoto let his arms fall down to his sides as he spoke. "I killed her husband."

Riza smiled a little bit. "If that is what you want me to read then of course." He smiled at her compliment. "And you still have those pretty eyes."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 3:00 am

Stein blinked and looked at Makoto. "then how did she get pregnant. she is about three weeks." Stein asked. he had just saw Zeus about three weeks ago. He wondered if it was a fake or maybe a bio andriod. "If he is dead. Lets not tell her for a while. Cause I wasn't planning on telling her for a long time about my feelings." Stein said sadly.

Mora smiled and nodded her head. "I will always have these eyes. And you have a pretty shadow." Mora wrapped her arm around his arm. she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 3:07 am

Makoto looked at Stein. "It is a long story. And I agree, we can't tell her now." Makoto looked at Stein. "If you hurt her in the slightest bit I will find a way to make you feel pain, and I will use it. That woman means the world to me."

Riza brought her inside the house. He snuck past everyone. He didn't notice the drugged out Krageta and tripped on her.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 3:14 am

Stein looked at Makoto. "Ever sicne I lost my wife a little less than 700 years ago. I haven't fallen for someone like I have your aunt. But I wanted to see what you thought. If not...maybe I should just go back to studying which is what I do best it seems." Stein smirked looking at Makoto. Getting an idea. He pulled out a shot, giving the needle to Makoto. "If Melody wakes up shivering and screaming giver her this. It will calm her."

Krageta woke up, looking at Riza. Seeing him, she grabbed his arm and stood up. she went a little waggy still. "I'm sorry riza I had no right to say those things to you." Krageta said before falling down to the ground. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry." Krageta said passing out again.
Mora looked at KRageta, she stared at her for a moment while holding Riza's hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hearts will heal slowly
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap :: New Hoap Universe :: North Galaxy :: Earth-
Jump to: