Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hearts will heal slowly

Go down 
+2
Rosentan
Krageta
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Stanial
First Year ("Firstie")
First Year (
Stanial

Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 4:42 pm

Stan grunted at the woman, "I was trying to find his corpse. That was all I could find." He frowned at the woman, beard twitching slightly. "I'm.. I'm a friend. Sorta." Stan glared at the crown.
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 4:46 pm

Rosentan saw she was going to sit on his lap and his eyes went wide. He hoped to god that this didn''t end up like he thought it would. He had a pretty girl sitting on his lap wearing only a corset and tight black shorts.....oh god help him. "H-hi Gaia." He managed to say.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 4:52 pm

Krageta looked at Stan. "I am his sister. Princess Krageta of the saiyan race. I am sad to inform you...but he is dead...infact we witness alot of death today." Krageta said sadly. "Hand that over so I can put it away till he comes back. I forgot to grab it. WE are all in mourning right now over the loss of people." Krageta explained, holding back her tears and standing strong.

---

Gaia looked at him when he spoke, she could see something was bothering him. "Are you alright?" She said as she pulled the clothe away, his nose seemed to stop bleeding. Turning her head sideways she wondered what was going through his mind. "Hi to you too. You are comfier than the couch Rosentan. you look tired...and a little wired. what is on your mind?"
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 4:59 pm

Rosentan looked at her. "Nothing much it is just that you are uh...Very pretty...." Rosentan didn't really know what else to say. He just wrapped his arms and her and pulled her close to him. "I guess he am pretty soft." He was slowly starting to regain his sense of humor. He looked at the girl on his lap and nearly smiled.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 5:00 pm

Stan frowned, "Yes. I'm aware he's dead. Why else would I look for a corpse?" He handed her the crown and put a hand on her shoulder, "My condolences, Krageta. I know you, especially lost a lot.' He showed uncharacteristic understanding and sympathy
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 5:13 pm

Gaia blushed as he valled her really pretty. thinking about it for a moment, she blushed as he pulled her close to him. "Rosentan..." Gaia said softly. she saw the smile almost there. Wrappinng her arms around his neck she sat there for a moment and then leaned up and kissed his forehead. she was tired, and was starting to think he had something else on his mind. She just couldn't tell if it was dark or good. "can I sleep with you tonight?" after todays he didn't want to be alone in the cottage.

---

Krageta looked at Stan and held the crown in her hands. She emremeber it rather well, but it was one she didn't want to use for her own gain. it was artiks, though she hated it it was artiks. Nodding her head she looked at Stan. "Thank you for understanding. If Auron returns to Vegeta if you are going back...can you bring him to me."
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 5:15 pm

Rosentan suddenly stopped working. "I...I um.." Ro had no idea what to say. "I-if you want?" He finally managed to mumble.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 5:21 pm

Gaia grinned and grabbed his hand. "come on, I got an idea." Gaia said she kissed him softly on his lips and then stood up. she pulled Rosentan up and took his hands. "Show me to the room or dance with me?" Gaia smiled, she stood close to him. she made a rose appear in her hand and it branch off to a bunch more on her arm.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 5:26 pm

Stan nodded, "But I assume Auron will return her. With his father. When Artik and Makoto put their heads together, even death itself can't hold them back." He smiled. "If you need the company, I could hang out with you."
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 5:27 pm

Rosentan kissed her back and stood up. He walked towards teh room. Why did she want him to take her to the bedroom? Did she really have that in mind? She did take off her dress in front of him. Maybe she was sending him messages. Rosentan was unable to think most of these through as he was still shellshocked. "H-here we are." Before them stood a brilliant room with a crystalline bed. Chandeliers with glowing golden flowers hung from the ceiling while a solid mirror stood up to the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 5:39 pm

Krageta nodded at Stan, he was right it would be good to see them back. KRageta welcomed him to sit with her on the beach. "company is nice." Kraeta sighed.

----

Gaia yawned, seeing that they were going to bed. she was glad he didn't want to dance, she was too tired. Seeing the bed it was a pretty bed, fancier than it use to be. Gaia crawled into bed, and it was soft. she never knew ki could be so soft. closing her eyes she turned looking at Rosentan. He seemed to have something on his mind, she wondered what it waas. "Someone on your mind? Or are you just not tired? we can sit and talk or something?" she was doing her best.
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 5:42 pm

Rosentan looked at her. "I'm not really tired." He blinked when she asked what was on his mind. "N-nothing Gaia." He said nervously. "Everything is fine." He walked over and sat on the bed next to her.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 5:43 pm

Stan bowed and sat next to her. He smiled lightly, looking at the sky, "It's not yellow. In Hell, we grew used to the yellow clouded sky. I like this better."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 5:55 pm

Gaia looked at Rosentan wondering what is on his mind she knew it wasn't nothing. Watching as he sat down next to her. She crawled over and laid on his chest. Looking up at him she brought her knees up to her chest. "Ro...how old are you?" Gaia asked, she leaned up putting her head under his chin.

---

KRageta smiled at the sky. "I use to look at the sky like this with Ares and Mako. Melody and I hoped Makoto would join us in doing this. I even hoped my husband would come back. We wanted Artik and Auron and everyone just to see the real beauty that alot of people miss." KRageta said sadly looking up at the sky with the sand under her. "Life takes and gives. One day the planets I love will take and never give. Except only give pain. Sstars fall...they always will but once in a while they rise back up."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 6:01 pm

Stan smiled sadly. "What's it like on Vegeta, Krageta?" He then sighed, "and where is your husband?"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 9:24 pm

Rosentan looked down at her. "Technically I'm 7...but I have the body of an 18 year old. Being a synthetic life form makes age sorta complicated."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 9:40 pm

Krageta smiled. "Back then it was glorious except for the changlings. but can't judge everyone. Now...i haven't seen it for a while. been so worked up taking care of everyone and being strong, that I haven't been able to go home." Krageta said wishing to take ares and Mako to their old home world. "And my husband, honestly I don't know. I believe he is dead, but I don't want to believe that. But the more he is away, the more I believe it."

-------

Gaia looked up and thought for a moment. "So you were made the time I got kidnapped." Gaia laughed, she put on a smile triyng to make him smile too. she looked up at his eyes, running a finger down his jaw line she made a cover of soft flowers and vines flow over their legs and bed like a blanket. Gaia leaned up and kissed Rosentan. "Well guess that makes me creepy to you. But have a question and its a thought in my mind been thinking about since the other day. If Bio andriods can have children?" Gaia asked. she gently pressed her lips against his again.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 9:47 pm

Stan sighed, putting his arm on Krageta's shoulder, using his arm and index finger, pointing at a rsther large silver dot. "That planet didn't exist until a couple weeks ago. It was from another universe, and the man names Cyril brought it here. Now, its people prosper." Stan sighed, "If an all but extinct people could return to life after disappearing for what appeared to our universe to be millenia, then your husband'll be back. Just don't give up hope." Stan smiled. Then he coughed. What the heaven is getting into him lately? 'The living word is changing me...'
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 10:59 pm

Rosentan returned her kiss and went silent. He liked to feeling of the vines on his skin. "I never really thought about it Gaia. I mean I do have the required parts but...." He looked at her with his head tilted. "Why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 11:04 pm

Gaia smiled when he kissed her back, she grinned at him. "No reason. Just wanted to know, been in my head since you mentioned you were one." Gaia used her hands to lay him down across the bed and laid next to him curling up with her head next to his. "If you could have one wish, what would you wish for?" Gaia ran her hand through his hair. she nuzzled the side of his face.

----

Krageta looked up and then back out at the sea. "I know. Just sometimes hope isn't good enough. But I will keep believing. Makes me miss when he would hug me, and hold ares. And now Mako will be told his father's is dead. makes me worried."
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 11:13 pm

Rosentan pretended to look hurt. "I am not a child." He then let her push him down. "A wish....I would wish that this never happened. I would still be with my master. Melody would have her husband and Riza would be alive.."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 11:21 pm

Gaia smiled, she got a feeling he was pretending. Gaia looked at him as he spoke about what he would wish for. Gaia understood why. "If wishes were true...Rosentan...we can go hunting for the dragon balls...me and you. WE can make a wish to make everyone happy." Gaia told him, she wonderd if he would go for it. "I'm not the best. I can get stronger, and I will. But right now, my only wish right now is to make you happy." Gaia felt bad though, she felt that Zayn being a creepy man and following her caused this. She looked up at Rosentan, running her fingers still through his hair, running her fingers down to his hand, she leaned over and gave his cheek a peck. "Things will be okay Rosentan. I know one day you may get your wish for him to come back. But I hope when he does, you will remember me as well." She leaned her head over his and touched her nose and forehead to his.
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 11:26 pm

Rosentan cracked a small smile and wrapped his arms around her. His fingers gently glided through her long green hair as he kissed her softly. "There is no need for the dragon balls. We can't change history. But we can try to make a brighter future." He kissed her again and his lips brushed up against hers as he continues to speak. "I will make sure this never happens again."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 11:30 pm

Stan, after a bit of thought, stood up, dusting himself off. He held out his hand to help Krageta up. "Come. Let's walk. Something about Earth I like...", his voice trailed off as he glanced down the beachhead.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 11:34 pm

Gaia looked at Rosentain, and melted when he kissed her. his fingers going through her hair, Gaia kissed him back when he kissed her. she ran her fingers through his hair again. "A brighter future is always good to hold onto. And I will help, I will get stronger. I will learn to protect just as well as you can, I know you are strong will and a good man. And with that, you will always have someone that cares, and I..." She said giving him another kiss to the lips. "Will be by your side, no matter what. Hearts don't give up, and I will not allow mine to ever give up on you or anyone I care about." gaia ran her finger down his jaw line to his chest, and kissed Rosentan again softly.

----

Krageta nodded her head, she stood up and started walking. "can't go too far. Makoto's wife Melody she's more broken than I am." Krageta said, she was doing her best still to hold it together. Holding the crown in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hearts will heal slowly
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap :: New Hoap Universe :: North Galaxy :: Earth-
Jump to: