Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hearts will heal slowly

Go down 
+2
Rosentan
Krageta
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:53 pm

Artik blinked. "I... Makoto... What happened to...?" Artik gave Kitsune another hug and tried to make sense of this all.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:57 pm

Kitsune looked at artik as she kept getting hugged. it was nice and warm, made her happy that artik cared about her. "Master, what is going on? are you sure you are alright?" Kistune asked.

Krageta looked at Makoto whom was naked in a bush. Krageta looked at her shirt as she was in long leather pants and a black dress over it. Taking it off, she had a bigger chest than Makoto taking it off revealing her chest and bra. she gave it to Makoto. "Here. You idiot."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 12:01 am

Makoto put on the dress. It fit him perfectly. It seemed he had the same figure as his aunt. "Thanks..." He sighed as he looked over his new body. "I will say I am pretty damn hot." He then noticed Riza. Riza was bright red. His rather attractive aunt was still holding him to her. Except now she was only wearing a bra. Riza was confused....He knew it wasn't right but he couldn't look away.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 12:04 am

Artik chose to do what he did when he found an asteroid would hit Earth sixty-five million years ago... Ignore the fuck out of it. "I'm fine, Kitsune. I just... You're nice. And I need someone right now. Don't die. Okay?"
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 12:19 am

Krageta looked at her nephew, and then stared at Makoto. "What the hell makoto...how do I explain you to melody..." Krageta said sighing, she rubbed the back of her neck not sure what to do. "Actually you don't look that hot...I have seen hotter. Even though I like men, there are hotter ones." Krageta teased.

Kitsune looked at Artik wondering what he meant. "Are you sure? What is wrong? Why do you need someone? are they hunting you?" Kitsune asked she bowed her head. "Master command me and I will do as you say."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 12:24 am

Makoto rolled his eyes at his aunt. "Your just jealous that I look better." He then walked over and hit Artik upside the head. "And you! I am still pissed at you for dying! The fuck is wrong with you?!"

Riza looked at Krageta, his face bright red. "A-a-aunt Krageta? Could you maybe not hold me so close while your not wearing a shirt?"
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 12:28 am

Artik blinked, "No one is hunting me. At least, not that I know of."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 12:35 am

Kitsune patted Artik on the shoulder as she was worried about him. "Is there anything I can do artik for you then?" Kitsune asked, she looked up at him and blushed. his orange skin did stand out. She heard makoto and growled. "don't yell at the king of saiyans!!" Kitsune growled at Makoto as her ears stood up.

Krageta let go of Riza, she sighed. "You boys. Don't see your issue. I'm your aunt. anyway Makoto, change back..." Krageta told him. she stared at him, as she didn't think Melody would accept this.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 12:39 am

Makoto suddenly felt himself changing back. "Yay!" He ran behind the bushes and threw the dress over them when he was out of site. A minute later he was back to normal and in his norm,al clothes. "I wasn;t a fan of having breasts. He then turned to Kitsune. "King of Saiyans? I will never call him that. And considering only a few hours ago I nearly killed him I think I can yell at whoever I damn well please." He then powered up to his super saiyan form and leaned down to her. "Why? DO you want to do something about it?"
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 12:58 am

Krageta sighed and rubbed the back of her neck, she was still fighting back the tears she had been holding this entire time. she watched them die, and now they are in front of her but Cheshrie wasn't. She didn't know how she was going to tell Koshchei and angelice that their mother is dead. then she saw Makoto go after Kitsune.

Kitsune growled and hissed At Makoto as she wasn't scared. her father and her were solar super saiyans. she growled right up at him. "I do. Even if it costs me my life. I will fight for artik." Kitsune growled.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 3:50 pm

Makoto stared at Kitsune for a few moments. He then chuckled. "Feisty." He then growled. "I will trust you but if I find out you let anything happened to my best friend then I will hunt you down." Makoto powered down and walked back towards Krageta and Riza. As soon as Kistune and Artik couldn't see his expression it changed to one of worry. He looked at Krageta with frightened eyes. "Krageta please. I need to see Melody, can you take me to her?"
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 4:06 pm

Kitsune stared at Makoto with a cold look on her face. She didn't back down and just stared him down. "Don't worry I'll be the one hunting you down." Kitsune sighed.

Krageta looked at Makoto. "She is out right now. Stein had to..." Krageta bit her lip looking at Makoto. She wanted to cry, she wanted to hug him. but she wouldn't cry. "He had to give her a shot. She watched you kill a child, she and I blame ourselves for you getting infected. She also watched you die, artik die, and on top of that she heard that our friend Cheshire died. and you guys didn't see her up there. meaning we have to explain to her children in her morning that everyone died. how do you think she is...Melody is broken. I had to carry her in. she wouldn't stop shaking. she couldn't really even get out a full sentence. CAn you wait till tomorrow please. Please...let her sleep...she might be better in the morning."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 4:18 pm

Makoto looked away from Krageta so she wouldn't see the tears beginning to form in his eyes. He walked over and slammed his head against a tree, using to lean on. "Everyone is hurt because of me Krageta...." The Saiyan slammed his fist against the bark, sending a dull thud. "I tried to fix things...I tried to do good!" Makoto's guilt began to seep out. "They weren't supposed to die Krageta...it was supposed to be me..." Makoto's knuckles had turned white from clenching so tightly. "My life for everyone else's. I stop my rampage so everyone else can live. I didn't want anyone else to get hurt!" He slammed his head into the tree once more. The blow caused the skin on his forehead to crack and blood seeped down his face. "Artik, Cheshire.....Riza. They all died anyway." The large Saiyan's voice began to tremble. "And Melody....my sweet beautiful Melody..." Makoto slammed his head into the tree again, deepening the wound, using the pain to hide his tears. "Because if me I don't even know if I will ever get her back.....I..,I..." Makoto couldn't continue
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 4:22 pm

Krageta saw the look on Makoto, he had been brought to tears. She walked over to him, and hugged Makoto. "Its fine, it will be fine. just everyone is mourning everyone. And they were even mourning you. Gaia had to take Rosentan out somewhere, cause he felt more broken than most. But Makoto, give it some time. Your melody will come back. The melody that we come to love will come back. Just...be strong for her. Be the man you know you can be for her. She changed who she was to be a better woman for you and a better mother. and Riza you need to go see Mora tomorrow too." Krageta said, she was trying to be strong. The tears were trying to fall from her eyes but she wouldn't let them. "Makoto...just give her time. that is all I ask."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 4:39 pm

Makoto stepped away when Krageta tried to touch him. He slowly backed away until he was a few feet away from them. Riza grabbed Krageta's hand and squeezed it when he saw his father's expression. It was one he had ever seen his father wear before. It was a face of pure, unadulterated panic. Makoto looked at her with wide eyes. "I-I can't!" Makoto's mind raced with all the times he had hurt his family, each one causing him to break down even more. "I-it's going to happen again. I know it!" Riza wanted to cry...he was losing his father now too. "I-I-I just stay away!" Riza clung to Krageta tightly. He felt the tears begin to fall. He buried his face into Krageta so no one would see.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 4:46 pm

Krageta looked at Riza and then at Makoto. She patted Riza on his arm and walked right back up to Makoto. "I tried to stop you. I believed there was still good in you even then. If I had a choice if you died or lived, I would have rathered you live and I die." Krageta said, it was cause of certain people that things were not stopped in time as well in her mind. her eyes looked at Makoto. "Alucard..."

"I'm here already." Stein said walking up to them with a couple shot needles in his hand. "Riza...go inside and get some rest...Ryuga and everyone else is there. Ro isn't though. Let me handle Makoto." Stein said. Krageta knew that her nephew Riza was worried, as Stein and her stood there walking up to Makoto. "Makoto...can I give you a shot...Melody will be fine. She just needs some rest and a few weeks of talking things out. The shot will help you sleep." Stein said.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 4:57 pm

Makoto closed his eyes and held out his arm. "Stein...please do it quickly while I can still think straight."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:03 pm

Stein walked uup to Makoto and gave him three shots in his arms. "Takes more in a saiyan to put him out. So if you feel sick in the morning, don't worry your not pregnant." Stein smirked, as he watched Makoto go to sleep. Krageta watched as Stein CAught Makoto to take him inside to a room.

Krageta looked at Riza whom seemed to be standing there. She walked over to him and hugged her nephew. "Its gonna be alright. We have to be strong Riza. Things will get better. They will get better, I will do my damness to bring the family back together and be happy."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:07 pm

Riza watched as his father was carried inside. The boy just let his aunt hug him. "Things also will get worse Krageta. They usually get worse before they get better." He walked towards the house after the hug was over and spoke to her without stopping or looking behind him. "Try as hard as you want Krageta. You can't help everybody and keep them happy forever. Eventually you have to realize that some people are too far gone." THe child walked inside and walked upstairs to where Dimitri was.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:17 pm

KRageta grabbed Riza's arm before he could go inside. Pulling him over to the beach, looking at him when she thought about this only for a second. "Things will get better riza. Please just have hope. Cause right now Hope is all I have." KRageta told him coldly, she looked at Riza almost ready to cry but she refused to let a single tear fall. "I have to be strong. WE all do. I may not be able to help everyone, but I am damn sure gonna try. The moment I give up hope, is the moment I will die. Cause I am damn sure not gonna look at those children or you, and tell everyone no matter how hard they try they won't smile. They won't have a life. So I don't know about you, but I want to see everyone happy. I want Melody and Makoto to be together. I want you to be happy. I want Ro, Ryuga, Dimitri, and Stein to be happy." Krageta told Riza. She wasn't going to cry she wasn't going to break. Her hands were shaking as she wanted to break. but she wouldn't let it.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:25 pm

Riza looked at Krageta with the look of a person that had seen more then they let on. Riza had traveled across the universe with his father for years. He had seen stuff Krageta couldn't ever understand. "There is hope Krageta...There is always some hope....But not for everyone." He gently lifted her arm off of him and stared her in the eye. "Not everyone can be saved Krageta....Strength isn't holding onto childish dream. True strength is the ability to see the suffering, feel it's impact, be hit with it yourslef and get back up. True strength is knowing that you can't save everyone and still finding something to cling onto that gives you the will to live." He turned around and continued walking. He stopped for a moment then sighed. "Some people are made to suffer Krageta."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:35 pm

KRageta stared at Riza. "Then you are a fool Riza. You only suffer if you look at it that way. Want you to think of something." Krageta said to Riza, he seemed to be the same mind set as his father use to be. She didn't know what to say, but his words were crushing her heart and she wasn't going to break. not at least in front of Riza and everyone. "It isn't childish. Some of us just have hope. If it wasn't for hope, Melody would be dead. Ever think of that. When your father never came back for five years, do you know whom told her to wait he will be back. to wait he will be back. and when someone told me he died, I wouldn't tell her. And right now...Riza as your walking away. I am standing strong and keeping the light at least in this family. And trying to fix it. What did you do. Oh thats right, took the easy way out. What do you think happened after that..." Krageta said, she went inside going past him and went up to Dimitri and closed th door behind her as they were watching the children. She curled up on Dimitri whom put his arm around her rubbing it.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:43 pm

Riza suddenly turned around. "I'm a fool?" The child gazed at Krageta with calculating eyes that held a tint of anger. "I did something that you never could!" He walked up to her and looked her in the face. "You say I took the easy way out? You think that is what I did?!" The child growled at her. "If I hadn't gone then you know where your family would be now? Melody would would have to cry for the rest of her life! Mako would be living without any stable parents! You would have never seen your nephew again!" He threw his arm to motion to where his father was carried. "He wasn't going to leave! I begged, and pleaded, and guilted him! I took my own life to help everyone else get back theirs!" The ground beneath him cracked as his anger grew. "You know nothing of the things I do for this family! I constantly keep my father in line! When your off doing stuff who do you think keeps an eye to make sure everyone is protected? Who do you think time after time convinces the guilt ridden, murderous, mentally unstable members of his family to come back over and over and give it another try?! I have done just as fucking much for this family as you have!"
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:58 pm

Krageta looked at Riza, a cold look on her face. Her mind finally snapped, and the growl in her throat rose as a flare in her eyes showed up looking at her nephew. she was trying not to cry. "You did! you all ran away! Melody loved Makoto just how he was! You know how it felt to look at her when he did that, after she had Mako. And get back theirs. Your the only living a dream!" Krageta said, she looked at him. "Keep him in line! Keep him in line! Keeping him in line would have been trying to help stop him from killing artik. You said it needed to happen. Bull shit. With the way your talking, you might as well have pulled the trigger yourself." KRageta told him, she was trying not to cry. "I keep an eye...a better one...you are a child. I woke up to this world. I traveled the universe watching people die and wwatched my entire crew die. I watched as Makoto multiple times go crazy. I hold hope for everyone. I try to be the good mother, the good woman that everyone could depend on. Sorry that your mother isn't like that, isn't willing to do what needs to be done to protect those she loves. But from my point, I have protected everyone here more than you. I was here, I stood strong. I never shed a tear so I could never break down." Krageta said, Stein came out side seeing how upset she was.
"Krageta...come on. Makoto and Melody are asleep. Lets go for a walk before you two kill each other..." Stein warned. Krageta started walking off, Stein walked over to Riza. "Riza...The last person I want to break is her. She is the only one trying to keep everyone calm. So let her cool down and you cool down and tend to your dad. and I will tend to her. the children are asleep. So go inside and keep an eye on your dad for me." Stein told him, in a begging voice.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 6:20 pm

Riza suddenly stopped in his tacks. "What....?" Riza began growling louder and louder. "You have the guts to tell me that I live a dream?!" The child slammed his fist into the tree next to it from frustration. "My dream was shattered long ago!" Krageta was not the only one who had snapped. Riza couldn't take it anymore. "Have you ever died?! Have you ever seen the pain of your death causes?! Have you ever sat in another world watching as your parents weep for your passing. Watching every single god damn minute of pain and suffering that they endured and knowing that it is your fault?" He suddenly yelled. "ANSWER ME!!!" The boy glared at his aunt. "You have no idea what I have seen. Congratulations your crew died! You found something new. Something I never had the luxury of having! You settled down and spent your life having a family! I spent mine surrounded by death pain and misery!" Riza had become so angered that his aura actually appeared and flared. "You didn't watch him slowly fade away like I did! You didn't watch as the children you played with were slaughtered in front of your eyes! You weren't called the son of a monster everywhere you went! You sit here and cry and deny the pain you see and try to say "Everything is ok!". The difference between us is that I take the pain. All of it! I take it upon myself to remember every person the I see, every god damn miserable moment, every gruesome death! I shoulder the weight of the misery I encounter! I carry their burden on my shoulders because no one else will!" he gave a small roar of frustration then looked at her with icey blue eyes. "I bear my pain as a badge. You hide from yours."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hearts will heal slowly    Hearts will heal slowly  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hearts will heal slowly
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap :: New Hoap Universe :: North Galaxy :: Earth-
Jump to: