Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 10:25 pm

Song blinked and nodded her head. "I found a temple. Its an earth temple, I read about these. people used these to worship the gods around the earth. wonder whom this one belonged to." Song said with a smile, but then her dress dropped to her waist by accident as she turned around. she blinked and looked down her face went red. "Um...Um...."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 10:28 pm

Ryu saw flashes of her bare body and was automatically stopped in his tracks. "......Oh wow." He said, even though it was a small glimpse of her body he knew he had to have it somehow. He was just standing there face red and didn't know what to say, the words just came out. "Those uh those dresses don't do your body justice." his face red as a beat.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 10:31 pm

Song blushed looking at Ryuga, seeing that he saw her bare chest. she pulled her dress back up and then went into her purse. "I love dresses. they look better than pants and a shirt. trust me." She giggled, sitting with her back to him using heer needle and thread from her purse, to sew the straps back together. "sorry...I...didn't mean to show you that." She giggled while sewing.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 10:32 pm

"Don't be sorry, Its not like I didn't like it." He said with a laugh. "I really like you song, if our hang outs are going to be like this every time we should do this a few times a week." His way of asking her out a second time.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 10:36 pm

Song fixed her dress to wear it stayed up. standing up she brushed off the back of her skirt. she was listening while looking at the temple. she found a pan of oil made from plants or trees it looked like. she blew a little fire on it, causing the cave to light up a bit showing the temple a little that showed there was a door to the inside. Hearing Ryuga ask her to do something with him a second time. "Sure we can explore this more. Next time we should bring Gaia, Mora, and Riza. I am sure they would love this and the crystal." Song smiled. Looking back at him, she heard that he really liked her. Her face went pink and she didn't say anything for a few moments.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 10:39 pm

He walked over to her, and turned her around and looked into her eyes. "I like you a lot, your the first real friend i've ever had. But these feelings are not that of friendship, they are different. Id like us to be more. You don't have to answer me right away, you can think it over." He said with a smile walking toward the temple.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 10:43 pm

Song blinked when he turned her around, he scared her and she blew fire in his face by accident. Song covered her mouth, and then he said that. he barely knows her, he doesn't know her well enough she thought. when he was speaking she was getting a little worried about it. "We just met. You barely know me. Like what food I like, what songs I do, what kind of music I sing, what I do at the candy store...why could you possibly like me like that already unless you like me for only how I look?" Ssong asked, she liked him and thought he was cute. but she wasn't a fiddle to play with. She examined the temple a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 10:46 pm

"I don't need to know any of that. It will all come with time, and sometimes you just have to go with what your heart says." he said with a laugh. To him love wasn't about how well you knew that person, it was how well you connected. "Our hearts connect, I can feel it when you look at me. And like I said you have all the time in the world to think it over." he said as he pushed open the old door to the ruins. "Are you coming or not?" he asked forming a ki ball in his hand to light the way.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 10:53 pm

Song stared at him, and when he meantioned about the heart. she wondered if his teenage heart was just going on his lower region. Song listening to his words, she stepped back away from Ryuga. her face was red. "I don't believe that. I believe you should know the person. know what hurts them and what makes them happy. If your heart is what decides, sometimes it isn't your heart that decides its your brain thinking that." Song liked him, but she didn't follow him.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 10:55 pm

"Look you hold onto your ideals, and Ill hold onto mine. But here is the one million zenni question, will you give me the chance to find all those things out?" He said as he turned around in the door way.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 10:59 pm

Song nodded her head. "Yes. But I won't say yes till you can answer a few questions when I randomly ask them." Song smirked, she went through the door walking past him. finding a torch she blew on it causing the top of the torch to light. she walked ahead. seeing dragons, eagles, raptor statues.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 11:01 pm

"Fair enough, though I have some questions of my own." he said as he gazed at the statues, they reminded him of home, of a mother he was quickly trying to forget. His new life was with his father and brother. He was not going to turn back, especially not now that he had a stronger incentive to stay.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 11:04 pm

Song wondered what his questions were. She saw the statues which made her smile. "Ask away. After all I can smoke ya any time." She giggled. Song walked right up to Ryuga getting in his face. "I find it funny that you didn't go for the saiyan in the house. Are you really Krageta's nephew? Your little brother takes after your dad in power it seems and looks. but I got a feeling that you will be a strong one." She saw something on the wall. "Maybe this will be a way to make me human."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 11:08 pm

"I am her nephew, and my baby brother is something special. His mother far surpasses mine, he is the true prodigy of my father. I how ever was his bastard most of my life. Told that he died a long time ago, and that fighting and training was for fools. I am the weakling you see today because of my wretched mother. But I will not give up because of it, as long as my father's blood runs through my veins, all that is his, is also mine. Power, money, respect, all of it will be mine eventually." He got right in her face, their lips almost touching. "And just like all of that, you will be too, in time. Though i'll have to work extra hard for you im guessing." He said with a wink and then walked in front of her to continue searching the ruins.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 3:19 pm

Song smiled when she listened to him. But listening to him talk about his s family like he was. Hearing his words, kinda made her sad. Her face went red when he got close, Song got surprised and blew fire at his face again. She stepped back and watched him go inside. "Am I just something like a goal and property for you to gain then?" Song asked sadly following him. "Its that really what you want is power, money and respect. Money is nothing and can't buy you friends, power is just power. Dimitri and KRageta taught me, that friendship and love is all you need. for without it, you will become a monster. And no one likes a monster." Song said following him.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 3:23 pm

"People are not property, don't mistake my words. Its not that I want those things, they will come in time. It was more of a figure or speech than anything else don't worry." He turned around to face her. "Though my brain may not understand the words that come out of my mouth know this, my heart does. You are not a prize to be won. Your much more than that." He said looked over the carving in the walls. There was something about this place, it was different. It had a different feeling to it.

"There is something inside this place song, I can feel it." He said forging on into the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 3:29 pm

Song listened and was a little confused. But his second choice of words, made her stare at him. She could see the carvings in the walls. Song ran ahead holding onto the torch finding a sealed room that she opened. It had a growing tree in the center that had flowers made out of crystals it looked like. but they smelt earth and like roses. Song stared at them.
"Oh my god. There must be more things there. But this is awesome!" Song said, she touched the leaf and her heat wilted the leaf, she stood a step back. she looked at the tree sadly.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 3:34 pm

"I apologize if my words hurt you, hopefully you well let my actions do the talking for me in the future. Im not good with words." He said as he followed her into the room with the tree, seeing her sadness that for now she could never touch flowers, or any type of plant. "I will find a way to reverse what they did to you." He whispered this to himself. Not wanting to upset her even more.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 3:37 pm

Song stared at Ryuga when he spoke. "I am fine." She turned to him when he mentioned reversing her. Song shook her head. "No. Its just not a plant that is meant to be touched by me. I been a dragon since I was a baby. I bet if I was turned human. I would miss the fire, the heat, the constant warmth, being a blanket. I'm fine, as much as I hate spitting fire, I'm fine." Song smiled looking at the tree. She touched the flowers on the tree, she could touch them but not the leaves.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 3:39 pm

As much as he knew what she said was only a half truth he smiled. "You lead the way, where to now?" He said as he walked over to the tree. It was rather impressive that something could grow in this place. No water or sun light, ryu found it hard to believe anything, much less a tree could grow in such a place.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 3:44 pm

Song looked at Ryuga. "Maybe its a special tree. That has to live under ground. never heard of a tree with crystal flowers." Song smiled, she picked one carefully. She put it in her purse. Looking around, she saw a doorway to their left that looked like it had been sealed up. walking over to it, she stared at it. Kicking the stones hard enough they fell and so did she. tumbling down the steps it lead down, she fell into a pool of hot water. "Damn it!" She looked up rubbing the back of her head.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 3:47 pm

Ryu raced down the steps and to help her up. "Hey are you alright?" He asked seeing her in a pool of water. "Hot water or cold water?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 3:55 pm

Song stood up as her dress was soaked. "Hot, but my dress is all wet. The water though is hotter than me though." Song said as her feet was still in the water. "I'm fine. Just a tumble. WE half dragons got tough skin it seems." Song laughed stepping out of the water. "why not go for a dip!!!" She grabbed him and threw Ryuga into the water.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 3:57 pm

Ryu was relieved that she was alright, but before he could sigh in relief she sneak attacked him and threw him into the pool. As he resurfaced, he threw his pants and shoes out of the water. "Some warning would have been nice." He teased as he splashed her.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 3:59 pm

Song blinked when he threw his pants and shoes out, stepping back she used her hair to cover her face and go back up the stairs. her face was beat red, she went back up to the temple room with the tree, and turned going down a different door where the rocks fell behind her closing it off. she blinked at looked at the doorway. realizing she ran from a naked boy, her face went redder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next