Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 10:41 pm

Song pouted when he said he was tired. she was still pumped for dancing. "Okay..." She lowered her eyes and dancing along with the fire flies letting go of Ryuga. He said he was coming back the next day, she just hoped the fire flies would be out again.
"Ryuga...you can sleep in tomorrow!!! Come on!!!" Krageta cheered trying her best. "I'll get your teddy bear pajama's readyy." She joked.
Song blinked and looked at Ryuga. HEr face went red and stared at him.

Gaia smiled at the trick, the ki orb looked easy to make. his compliment made her happy. looking at it though, she tried but she had to keep trying. thinking it would be better to try later. it was getting late but she was having fun. she changed the color of the flowers to rainbow style, where each one was a different color. "May I grow a rose for you one day out of ki?" Gaia asked Rosentan she smiled picking up a flower and giving it to him.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 10:45 pm

As soon as song let go of him it was off to dream land. He feel out cold right on the ground. With a smile on his face though. He began to snore while the others were enjoying themselves.
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 10:51 pm

Rosentan took the flower with a gracious smile. "I would like that very much." He then put his hands together. "Now I have something for you." His hands formed a small ball of ki that grew to the size of about 6 inches in diameter. He then began to mold it. It took the shape of a rose. Suddenly it began to crystallize. After a moment he handed her a glowing, crystalline rose made of solid ki. "For you dear Gaia."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 10:56 pm

Krageta giggled as Song waved at everyone, heading home to her condo. Krageta took Ryuga inside, to get some sleep leaving Ares with the camera outside watching Gaia and Rosentan. Krageta let Ryuga sleep on the couch.

-----

Gaia's face went red when she saw the ki rose. She held it in her hand, she never seen such a beautiful flower. Gaia looked at Rosentan with a smile. "thank you. Most beautiful flower I have seen. I haven't even thought of making a rose of pure ki." Gaia smiled, she went up and hugged Rosentan as she loved when she got flowers. they were so pretty. "This is making me think of designing some new clothing and practicing my ki more. If you don't mind giving me a hand." Gaia smiled at him. She touched his hand and with a seed in ehr hand made a vine grow from ki that blossomed into thornless wild red roses on his arm. "We should do this again."
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 11:13 pm

Rosentan smiled when she blushed. She was very easy on the eyes. "Well that is because it is neraly impossible. I can only do it because I have such a high mastery of ki manipulation." He smiled and made her a bouquet of them. "If you would like I could help you create some of those clothes. I have always wanted to be a fashion model." He smiled and laughed a little as the flowers tickled his skin. "I would enkoy that very much miss Gaia."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 11:18 pm

Gaia nodded her head it was true. she has only use her ki in fighting with plants and using them in plants and trees. She hasn't fully used her ki in all out attacks. She would love to learn what he is showing her. Her eyes lit up when he said he wanted to be her fashion model. "I would love that. The other guys won't let me design clothing for them. They think I'll make them girlly." Gaia said sadly. But then she saw the flowers and smiled, she spun around holding them. they were gorgeous to her. like golden flowers. She saw that the roses tickled his skin. "I would love to dance with you again. The ki makes the flowers look really pretty, and they light up your handsome face." Gaia smiled, normally she was shy, but when someone gave her a flower she came to life.
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 11:21 pm

Rosentan smiled more seeing her so happy. When she called him handsome however his face turned bright red. "I..I thank you miss Gaia." No one had ever said that to him before. His smile soon crept back onto his face when she said she would like to dance again. "Ill make you a deal. I'll model for you if you promise me another dance at a later time." His bright blue eyes were nearly sparkling, he hadn't had so much fun in a long time."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 11:26 pm

Gaia saw his face turn red, she wondered if she said something wrong. Gaia thought about his offer for a second. "Of course, that would be great. Its a deal." She flew right up to him and wrapped her arms aorund his neck giving him a slight hug. floating back after she let go. "You will look very handsome, but you still are now. I promise nothing horrible. And I look forward to it." She spun around with the flowers, getting an idea looking down at the flowers below. Gaia spun in a circle waving one hand of ki sending the ki into the flowers changing them to Roses. being an earth dragon has its quirks. but then it has its tolls. Gaia stopped and looked at the flowers, she started to feel a bit tired as she had changed the entire field. She put on a bright smile at Rosentan. "Will you come by in a day or so? Should have something whipped up for you."
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 11:29 pm

Rosentan watched smiled as she showed off her powers. "Of course I will miss Gaia. And I never introduced myself. I am Rosentan." He gave her a bow and laughed. "I guess I am not as elegant as I thought if I forgot that." He then nodded at her. "Of course I will stop by." He managed to not blush from teh hug though, that much he was proud of.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 11:34 pm

Gaia giggled, as he introduced himself. "that is a nice name." She smiled. "Its alright, I sometimes forget as well." She spoke sweetly as she watched him bow. her eyes following him as she floated there letting the ki and the fire flies light up the air. She is happy that he would stop by. "I could meet you somewhere instead if you like, incase you are worried about Krageta or anyone." Gaia smiled at him, she floated up to him picking a rose from the ground and giving it to Rosentan. "the night really does you justice. the day must be amazing for you."
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 11:36 pm

Rosentan smiled and took the rose from her. "Anywhere is fine for me." His eyes lit up a little more at her compliment. "Well you look beautiful tonight as well. I imagine that in the sunlight you must look ravishing miss Gaia."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 11:39 pm

Gaia smiled, but her face went beat red when he complimented her. her tongue got tied, her green her hid her face a bit and she was glad that make up covered the make up over her eye. it was healing enough that people didn't see it even without it. She hid her face in the flowers. "thank you. um...its getting late. will you come by tomorrow. Would love to see how something I design looks on you." Gaia's face was beat red. she started to think about where Song was for a moment. Her eyes on Rosentan. "I am sure you need some sleep." She bowed her ehad to him.
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 11:42 pm

Rosentan bowed to her and smiled. "I will see you tomorrow then Lady Gaia." He did yawn a little. "Your right, it is pretty late. So I will stop by to see you tomorrow and try on those clothes. Goodnight Miss Gaia." He gave her another bow and gave her a warm smile before flying off.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 11:46 pm

Gaia smiled, nodded her head as she watched him fly off. Ares giggled as he held the camera in his hand. Gaia looked at Ares as the fire flies were dying down along with everything else. Krageta watched from the door and smiled.
"Gaia and Rosentan sitting in a tree!!!" Ares teased flying away from her.
"Ares! Give me that camera!" Gaia's face went red, she right at Ares trying to capture the camera. Ares's eveaded her.
"Song and Ryuga too...Gaia and Rosentan sitting in a tree.." He said teasing her, as Krageta was laughing. "K I S S I N G!"
"WE are just..." Gaia hit the ground. Krageta and Ares were laughing as Ares went inside giving the camera to Krageta. Krageta grinned as she looked at Gaia whom came in knowing she isn't getting the camera from Krageta.

END
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 2:57 pm

Ryuga- 2,400 PL 1,200Z
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 1:34 am

how come I get nothing...
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 7:17 am

I dunno. You never use ststs. *shrugs* 800PL 400Z
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6