Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Secrets (Ryuga)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Secrets (Ryuga) Empty
PostSubject: Secrets (Ryuga)   Secrets (Ryuga) EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 12:12 am

They were an odd pair, a demon and an angel. The two were busy emptying out the drawers in Elucidia's room and packing it into boxes. El froze when here hand touched the frame that held the family photo she took here. Sarah placed her hand upon El's and smiled at her. The succubus managed to hold back her tears and she packed the photograph into her bag.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

Secrets (Ryuga) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrets (Ryuga)   Secrets (Ryuga) EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 8:56 am

Ryuga walked out of his room, past Elucidia's door. He heard what sounded packing, was she going on a trip? He knocked on the door. "Hey Ellie, you in there?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Secrets (Ryuga) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrets (Ryuga)   Secrets (Ryuga) EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 9:30 am

El froze for a moment. "Yeah. I'm..I'm here." Why did he have to show up now? She sighed and went to the door. She motioned for the Seraph to continue packing. Just stay calm Elucidia, nothing is going to happen. After turning the knob she pulled the door towards her. She was wearing her full armor, her rooms was a complete mess, drawers everywhere having been pulled out. Clothes on the floor. And boxes and bags filled with her possessions.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

Secrets (Ryuga) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrets (Ryuga)   Secrets (Ryuga) EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 9:36 am

Ryuga looked all over the floor. The room was in shambles, but why? Then he went to look at her. Dressed in full armor, with robes and everything. Then he saw boxes, and bags packed. His usual mellow eyes now resembled that of an enraged dragon. "What is all this?" he said trying to keep in a calm tone.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Secrets (Ryuga) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrets (Ryuga)   Secrets (Ryuga) EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 9:39 am

Sarah quickly finished packing the bag and stop up. "Lucy I'm going to go...go...Bye!" Te Seraph quickly sped away. Elucidia looked down at the ground. "I'm leaving."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

Secrets (Ryuga) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrets (Ryuga)   Secrets (Ryuga) EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 9:42 am

Ryuga could feel his heart stop in his chest. He had never felt this before. This feeling of betrayal, and pain. Anger flowed through his veins. His jaw dropping, teeth as sharp as razors. "What do you mean your leaving." He did not pose this as a question. The ground quaking beneath him as his rage began to rise.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Secrets (Ryuga) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrets (Ryuga)   Secrets (Ryuga) EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 9:51 am

El wasn't going to let him threaten her. "Sarah and I have been ordered to leave with master!" She growled back. She didn't need this pissing contest right now.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

Secrets (Ryuga) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrets (Ryuga)   Secrets (Ryuga) EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 8:43 pm

Ryuga was saddened by this, there was a chance he might not ever see either of them again. He looked down with a deep sigh. He moved his body forward and embraced her. Wrapping his arms around her, in a loving hug. "Stay safe alright. Things wouldn't be the same without you." He said letting go of her, taking a step back.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Secrets (Ryuga) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrets (Ryuga)   Secrets (Ryuga) EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 8:46 pm

El pushed him off. "You shouldn't. He wouldn't like that." Suddenly a voice rang out from behind Ryuga. "I wouldn't like what?" The succubus suddenly got down on one knee and bowed. "I was just talking to Ryuga master..." Riza tilted his head. "Oh really? I thought I ordered you to pack up?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

Secrets (Ryuga) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrets (Ryuga)   Secrets (Ryuga) EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 8:47 pm

Ryuga turned around to face his brother. No words spoken, just a cold stare.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Secrets (Ryuga) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrets (Ryuga)   Secrets (Ryuga) EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 8:49 pm

Riza looked at Ryuga with a dead stare. "I would ask you to not touch that which belongs to me. Or is that too complicated of a concept for you?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

Secrets (Ryuga) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrets (Ryuga)   Secrets (Ryuga) EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 8:51 pm

Ryuga did not respond to his brothers asinine statement. Just stared at him, eyes full of intensity and rage.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Secrets (Ryuga) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrets (Ryuga)   Secrets (Ryuga) EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 8:55 pm

Riza smiled t his brother. "Awwww are you upset? Come on your upset aren't you?" Riza appeared inside te room next to El. He wrapped and arm around her waist and pulled her to him. "Its alright to be upset. After all she belongs to me now, isn't that right El?" The succubus looked down at the ground. "Y-yes master.."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

Secrets (Ryuga) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrets (Ryuga)   Secrets (Ryuga) EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 8:57 pm

Ryuga turned around and stared at Riza and el. A sadistic smile on his face, and a small laugh. "Your not serious are you? This is some kind of joke right?" He said his eyes filling with tears, attempting to hold in his laughter.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Secrets (Ryuga) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrets (Ryuga)   Secrets (Ryuga) EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 8:59 pm

Riza smiled at his brother. "You should go ask father. See if he finds it funny." Riza began laughing as well. When he said that El looked down at the ground, hiding her face with her hair.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

Secrets (Ryuga) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrets (Ryuga)   Secrets (Ryuga) EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 9:01 pm

"Why would I bring as trivial a matter as you to him. It would be a waste of time, but if you and El are into that kind of role playing thats your business." He said letting out a belly laugh.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Secrets (Ryuga) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrets (Ryuga)   Secrets (Ryuga) EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 9:04 pm

Riza tilted his head. "Role playing? Sure you could call it that. I played the big bad monster and father played the innocent towns person." A few tears fell from El onto the floor.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

Secrets (Ryuga) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrets (Ryuga)   Secrets (Ryuga) EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 9:05 pm

"Oh you killed dad, dammit you beat me to the punch. Kill joy. And you big and bad? The only thing big about you is your ego, and the only bad thing about you is your sense of humor and breath." He said laughing with a toothy grin, teeth as sharp as razor blades.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Secrets (Ryuga) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrets (Ryuga)   Secrets (Ryuga) EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 9:07 pm

Riza smiled at his brother. "Coming from a weakling who couldn't even protect himself from his own mother makes what you at all the more hilarious." Riza clapped his hands together. "I know, we should go see if Song thinks this joke is funny too!"
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

Secrets (Ryuga) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrets (Ryuga)   Secrets (Ryuga) EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 9:09 pm

"Oh thats really funny, do you perform stand up riza? And Im sure she would get a laugh from it, if she had the air in her lungs to laugh." He said continuing his laughter.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Secrets (Ryuga) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrets (Ryuga)   Secrets (Ryuga) EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 9:11 pm

Riza put his hand on Ryuga's shoulder. "Your my brother and I care bout you," he said in an extremely over-sincere tone. "I'll tell you the truth. Te res ribbon army has a bounty out on your little friend. So I thought hey why not?" Riza patted Ryuga on his head. "Good talk bro." Riza pushed his way past Ryuga. "El we are going. You can come back for your stuff."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Secrets (Ryuga) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrets (Ryuga)   Secrets (Ryuga) EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 4:11 pm

Riza suddenly stopped. "Actually there is something I need from you. Mind coming outside with me?" Riza stopped again. "Fuck it" He entered his super saiyan 3 form and pulled out his blade which transformed into a ninjato. He used it to carve a symbol into the air. "Holy Cannon Excalibur!" A large non-lethal beam burst from the symbol at Ryuga.

Ki used: 2,900,000
ki left: 0
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

Secrets (Ryuga) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrets (Ryuga)   Secrets (Ryuga) EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:09 pm

Ryuga is covered in the light beam, caught of guard. Screams of pain can be heard from him. Blood pouring from the wounds he sustained.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Secrets (Ryuga) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrets (Ryuga)   Secrets (Ryuga) EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:11 pm

Riza kneeled down to his brother. "Sorry but I needed this." Riza took a sample of the blood before standing up. "El we are the leaving." The succubus followed him.

A few moments later Vince walked by and looked at Ryuga. "Riza lay you ass out?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

Secrets (Ryuga) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrets (Ryuga)   Secrets (Ryuga) EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:15 pm

Ryuga lay there starring at the ceiling, his wounds clotting from the ice he had produced on his body. He heard the young boys voice calling out to him. "Mhm, slippery bastard. Ill get him next time."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Secrets (Ryuga) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrets (Ryuga)   Secrets (Ryuga) Empty

Back to top Go down

Secrets (Ryuga)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next