Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) Empty
PostSubject: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 6:10 pm

Song had gotten off work and headed to the town center dressed in a knee length red dress with her hair up in two pig tails. Her eyes looking around as she was standing there with a little bag of chocolate. she was nibbling on a few pieces. Looking at her watch, Song realized that she had arrived early. Sitting on the edge of the fountain, she saw some of her friends.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 6:14 pm

Ryu was running a bit late. While getting some last minute parenting from his father he had completely forgotten the time. He flew into the city, spotting song he began his dissent. A lot of things were going through his head. I wonder what she thinks of me. I wonder if she will just put me into the friend zone after this meet up. He made it up in his mind that no matter how this went he would harbor no ill feelings for her.

He landed on the opposite side of the fountain and turned to her. "Hey there song." He said with a wide smile.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 6:20 pm

Song stood up seeing Ryuga. sneaking up on her was hard, she put her phone down that she was on. Flipping it closed. He was a little late but then again she was early. Looking at him up and down, Song rubbed the back of her head and stood up.

"Ryuga. Thought you would have forgotten." She smirked. "Oh ya we are meeting up with Gaia, Helltia, and Mora later. They are coming to my concert tonight. The others couldn't make it." Song smiled brushing off the back of her skirt.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 6:25 pm

An embarrassed blush came over Ryu's face. "No I would never forget you, Its just my dad kept me a little longer than I would have liked." Ryu hoped song wouldn't be as mad if he explained what had happened. Ryu walked over to her. "That sounds like fun, Im still trying to get used to having friends." He looked her up and down, just as beautiful as the day he met her. Which was only yesterday but still.

"You look very lovely today." Ryu had noticed song looking him over, he didn't want make her feel as if he was un attracted to her.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 6:28 pm

Seeing his face go red, she wondered why he was blushing. The fact that his dad kept him a little longer made her laugh, but sad cause she was snatched from her home village as an infant. she pushed the thoughts aside and looked up at Ryuga, whom had walked up to her.

"Thank you, and it takes a bit to get use to people. I know me and Gaia had to get use to it. Dimitri and cheshire took me in, and Krageta took Gaia in." Song laughed, rubbing the back of her head. she started walking down a street heading up town. "Thank you for the compliment. all my clothes are designed for me. Kind had to. Kept burning the strings." Song laughed. She heard some music and the idea of dancing popped in her mind
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 6:32 pm

"Well I myself only have two sets of clothes, what Im wearing right now. And my training clothes." It was a beautiful day out, he wondered what she had planned for this afternoon. "So what do you want to do, we have a while before your show." He asked seeing that she had something on her mind.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 6:35 pm

Song heard two sets of clothing, and looked at Ryuga up and down. "Oh no...can I take you shopping!" Song asked. She didn't like hearing that people didn't have more than a couple pieces of clothing. she looked at him up and down again thinking of a style that he might like. "Or we go dancing. There is some street music over at the park." Song said with a smile.

She grabbed his hand and started to drag him to a clothing store down the way that sold some snazy clothing.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 6:41 pm

As she grasped his wrist he wondered what he had gotten himself into. She was a very kind girl for doing this for him. He just didn't understand what the big deal was. So he had two outfits, he only used to have one until his aunt made him, his training robes. "Your not going to put me into a suit are you?" he asked half jokingly, but slightly concerned at the same time. "Also I don't know how to dance, or what dancing is. It sounds painful and embarrassing." Everything was happening so fast he was having trouble processing it all.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 6:49 pm

Song laughed, and shook her head. "Dear me no. More like jeans and normal clothing. Not the fancy rich stuff. I think you would like the biker look." Song smiled, but then she heard the music still. "I love dancing. Plus thought it be nice...never hung out with a boy before so not sure what to do. Normally I keep to myself." She smiled. She had an idea though for dancing.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 6:57 pm

"Uhm if you don't me asking, what are jeans?" He was confused about these pieces of clothing she was mentioning. "And for that matter what the hell is a biker?" He couldn't wrap his mind around it, one the cons of being an alien. When he heard she had never been with a boy like this before it brought his mind to ease. "Don't feel bad Ive never been with a girl like this either." Truthfully he had never been with a girl at all. Since she had never been with a guy she didn't have any expectations of how this would go. Good news for ryuga.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 7:01 pm

Song blinked when Ryuga said he didn't know what jeans were. "So you don't have any girls your age to hang around?" Song asked as she figured that it was a bad idea maybe to get his dad to explain clothing. Rubbing the back of her neck, she walked out of the store listening with her ears. she figured out the direction of the music. She found the park forgetting that Ryuga wasn't behind her. looking around behind her, she stood at the park entrance wondering where he went.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 7:05 pm

Ryu had been left, which confused him, and saddened him. Though he quickly forgotten his sadness. Food trucks, in bunches in the park, where he heard, what song would call music. He floated his way to the food trucks, ordering almost everything off of the menus. "Food you'll never leave me, well until I eat you that is." He said with arms full of hotdogs and cheese burgers. Following the sound of music.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 7:16 pm

Song realized that Ryuga must have not followed her. She went back the way she came, looking around she saw a food truck but then the clothing store. standing in front of it, she looked through it seeing that he wasn't there. "Ryuga!!! Ryuga!!!" Song called, she wonderd if he ran off instead if she scared him off. Song sat on the curb with her purse in her lap.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 7:38 pm

Ryu heard his name being called. He followed the voice and saw song sitting on curb. He had a little bit of his lunch on his chin. He hopped she didn't think he stood her up. "Hey song I guess we must have lost each other for a while there." He laughed trying to ease her mind. He plopped down beside her on the curb.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 7:55 pm

Song raised a brow when he showed up, and then she smelt that he had been eatting. She sighed, putting her chin on her hand resting it on her knees. "You were supposed to follow me to the park. was going to dance. now their gone." Song said, she rubbed the back of her head. She hic upped, and a spurt of fire came out and accidentally hit Ryuga with the fire. She blinked as his shirt had caught fire. "oh no I am sorry! Oh I hate being part dragon." Song pouted.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:11 pm

Ryu felt the flames on his shirt and quickly put it out. "Sorry about that, I kind of got lost in that clothes store." He slid closer to her, until their shoulders touched. "I don't really know what dancing is, and I probably wouldn't have been good at it anyway." He said with a laugh trying to lighten the mood.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:16 pm

Song giggled as he mentioned getting lost in the clothing store. She blinked when Ryuga got closer to her, she stared at their shoulder's touching for a second and then she had a bigger hiccup and fire went at his face. Then then looked down and the fire started going at the ground. she held her breath to stop it. She wanted to show him how to dance, thinking of a place she got an idea of where her and Gaia use to dance.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:19 pm

Ryu moved his head to the side, dodging the fire. "So I never asked this but, what exactly are you. I know your a girl, but you can breath fire. Do all girls do that?" He asked thinking that it would explain a lot about his mother. She acted like she could breath fire at times.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:26 pm

Song looked down at the ground as her hiccups finally stopped, allowing a little smoke to come from her mouth. when he asked the question, she lowered her eyes. "I'm human with fire breathing dragon dna in her. Gaia has an earth dragon dna in her. We were experiments of the red ribbon army. so if it wasn't for them, I would be human. Its why my body temp is so hot." Song said sadly, she spurt out fire in anger. and then calmed down, looking at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:29 pm

"Hey now, you can't help that." He said while putting an arm around her, feeling her body heat. "You weren't kidding about that whole body heat thing." He sympathized with her, he walked around with a monkey tail. "If it makes you feel better I have a monkey tail, it has it's uses like your fire ability does." He didn't want to make her feel like he was the same as her because he wasn't. "Make someone else's twisted experiments work for you, make them your strength." He rubbed her shoulder trying to comfort her, he could tell she was distraught about this.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:34 pm

Song blinked when he put his arms around her as she was rather confused. Song looked at the ground, and then looked back up at him when he said experiment. "Well your a saiyan you are born that way. Gaia has a tail and so does Krageta." song stood up and brushed the back of her dress off removing Ryuga's arm.
"Come on. You are going to learn to dance." Song said grabbing his hand and pulling to a club that had some awesome music going.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:36 pm

Ryu was confused he thought he was doing well by trying to comfort her, but like all women they are impossible to understand. "So what is dancing again?" he asked hoping it wasn't too girly.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:38 pm

Song wanted to do something other than dwell on the past. "It is moving your body with music. and dancing with people you enjoy being around. or just want to have easy fun without fighting." Song explained. She smiled back at Ryuga, finding the club called Misha Dance Floor. It had lots of people inside. "Come on I'll show you."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:41 pm

"Everyone in here looks like pretentious pricks, song. Can I fight them." He asked, seeing a few suspicious characters eyeing him from the bar. Or they were eyeing song, which then in turn made him want to break their necks even more. "I'll follow your lead, and hope I don't embarrass you." he said hoping this would help ease her mind, about what happened outside.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:46 pm

Song blinked at his comment seeing some people looking at them. she had been there a few times at night and she never got these kind of looks since Ryuga asked if they could fight them. Song waved at the owner and took them out, she didn't want a fight. "You are gonna get into a fight doing that. I can't be in fights in public. I burn things down." Song explained. She rubbed the back of her neck getting a better idea one that even Ryuga would know. She tagged him. "TAg your it." She flew off into the air, flying high into the sky and moving around buildings like she was a bee.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next