Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:49 pm

"Ah, so she wants to race, lucky for her I love a good chase." He took to the skies soaring like a jet. He came behind her, had she forgotten that she was wearing a skirt? Well He got an eye full, but didn't want to ruin the chase so he didn't say anything, he caught up to her and began to pass her. "Your going to have to go faster than this song." He teased.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:52 pm

She turned her head seeing Ryuga behind her and saw where his eyes were at. she stopped in mid air making him fly past her. She dropped and flew through a tunnel, before flying towards teh woods. leaving a ki trail strong enough for him to follow. she flew through the trees, she saw that some of the trees were drying or getting their folliage. she moved through the trees and ducked into a hole.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:54 pm

Ryu flew straight into a tree smacking his head and falling right out of the air. As he got up he began to follow her ki trail. A few minutes past and he came to a hole. "Song are you in there? I thought we were racing? Whats going on." He asked a bit confused.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:59 pm

Song slipped out the back of the hole on the other side of the large tree. she smiled and took off flying again, going to the waterfall. she stopped seeing the water and taking a few steps back. she couldn't go into the cold water. she wouldn't do too well.
She looking around, she saw a cave up high on the cliff and went inside of it. flying into it she found some crystals.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 9:03 pm

"So now were playing hide and seek." He said as he sighed. "Well this beats dancing, but I can't race her in these clothes." He then threw off the clothes he had gotten, and put on his training clothes. Light weight and aerodynamic. "Game on!" he said as he dashed for her ki trail, coming up on cave full of crystals. "Song come out where ever you are, Olly olly oxen free." He shouted trying to get her attention.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 9:05 pm

Song wasn't playing when she saw the crystals. she walked around looking at all the colors of crystals. she found red, blue and odd collored ones. but then she came across a rainbow crystal one with all the colors. looking at it, her dragon eyes were fixed on it. hearing Ryuga calling. "I'm good." She laughed pulling on the rainbow crystal that was half the size of her.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 9:07 pm

He came walking around the corner to see her pulling on a giant Crystal. "You need any help with that?" He asked walking toward her.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 9:11 pm

"Ya I really want thing. It would be nice if Gaia made everyone a necklace from it." Song said, she pulled it out. Looking at Ryuga, and smiled. "RYUGA!!! its huge!!! wait....why are you half naked..." She blinked
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 9:14 pm

"This is what I train in. I thought we were racing so I needed to wear something more aerodynamic." He said walking over to the giant crystal and used both hands to pull it out of the ground with one good heave. "So what are doing with this thing?" he asked while hoisting it over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 9:17 pm

Song stared at him. "Really? I wear a dress and you cant keep up in normal clothing..." She sighed. She took it from Ryuga's shoulders and smiled. "Giving it to Gaia. She loves making stuff out of this stuff. I watn her to make me a crystal necklace." Song giggled. Looking at him up and down. She handed the crystal back to Ryuga, realizing there is water down below if she drops. "Cold water and me don't mix."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 9:19 pm

"Hey can you get her to make me one? He asked and finally put two and two together. She is part fire dragon, so if she touches cold water it will hurt. "Hey I have an idea get on my back!" He said he was going to carry her and crystal out of here.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 9:27 pm

Song nodded her head. "ya, she is part dragon too an earth dragon. she is more like mother nature. but she can beat me in a fight normally any day." Song laughed, she jumped out of the cave and flew out to where the grassy ground. Song looked up and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 9:32 pm

"She just likes being difficult." he said as he followed her out of the cave placing the crystal on the ground. "So what now?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 9:36 pm

Song laid down on the ground. "nothing, just relax for a moment and then go play in the cave some more or explore." Song giggled. she looked up at him while he held the crystal. she saw that it was going to rain.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 9:39 pm

Ryu saw the rain clouds. "How will you fair in rain? Maybe we should take shelter in that cave. I would hate for anything to happen to you." he said with a worried look.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 9:44 pm

Song looked at Ryuga, and nodded her head. "Cave sounds good. lets explore it." Song smiled, floating in the air. "No...I fair okay, just running water is colder than rain."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 9:47 pm

Ryu floated up to the cave entrance and put down the giant crystal. "So where do we start?" he asked. Then he remembered the words of his father. If she takes you into a cave to get you alone, your instincts will do the rest.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 9:50 pm

Song looked around, and pointed her finger straight ahead. "We go forward. It will be awesome!" She laughed walking forward through all the crystals and sliding on a few along the way.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 9:55 pm

He followed close behind her, with his hands out in case she fell backwards. "So did you always know this place was here?" he asked wondering if this was her plan the entire time.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 9:59 pm

Song turned around seeing Ryuga behind her. she sighed and grabbed him by the neck finding a large crsytal that went down a hole. she grinned and pushed him down it with her sliding behind him. "I didn't know but this is fun!!! WOOOHOO!!!!" Song laughing holding her skirt down.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 10:01 pm

"If I didn't know you liked me, I would swear you were trying to kill me." he said with a laugh he looked up at her seeing her skirt and automatically looked back down. The last time he tried sneak a peak he ended slamming into a giant tree.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 10:07 pm

Song blinked at his comment. "Liked you...you are a good friend." Song giggled, she laughed as they hit the bottom and she landed on top of him. she fell over laughing on her side. "that was fun!!!" She saw the tree behind them and wondered how a tree could grow under ground.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 10:09 pm

Good friends, those two words when applied to a guy and girl can only mean one thing. The dreaded friend zone. He shook off his disappointment and tried to focus on having fun. He looked at the tree. "It looks like an under ground valley might in this cave system song, lets see what we can find if we follow the tree roots." he said as he took charge by walking in front.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 10:14 pm

Song liked Ryuga so far, but then she saw him trying to lead the way from following the roots. Turning her head she saw another cave. "Come on there is another cave." She laughed, seeing how it led down, she jumped down and she slid all the way down and got caught up half way down on her dress on a root. it ripped her two straps. she landed at the bottom, finding an ancient temple. Song stood there forgetting her dress straps ripped.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 10:23 pm

As ryu followed down the path she went, he could see something was wrong with her dress."Hey is everything okay?" He asked as he walked forward to check on her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)   Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hanging out is music to my ears (Ryuga)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next