Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Life goes on (open)

Go down 
+3
Riza
Artik
Krageta
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Zayn
Padawan
Padawan
Zayn

Life goes on (open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 5:20 pm

"Your the only idiot, you think your the kid with manager issues and could do can anything you want daddy little boy" he said, he swings another punch at Riza jaw.

St used: 24,000

St left: 29,000
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 5:23 pm

Riza took the blow without flinching. He then looked at Zayn. "Your words mean nothing to me. The fact remains that you are still an idiot. You have been killed three times in the span of a few days because you keep pissing off the same person." Riza then saw Gaia. "You jumped in front of a sword swing. What did you expect to happen?"

Health: 52,263-24,000 = 28,263
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 5:27 pm

Gaia flew right at Riza, aiming for his stomach. Moradeath saw the shadows figures and grabbed the one that she believed was Gaia trying to pull her back.
"No...fighting is wrong...if you miss aim when fighting you could hit the house and melody will die." Moradeath said sadly. she wasn't a saiyan. She wanted to be stronger.

Cheshire and Krageta sensed the fighting, breaking free of Makoto's hold. they flew towards the battle. this was a family day, and they weren't going to allow this since this was the first time she got to see her new nephews and Makoto in a very long time. Flying as they could they looked at the fighting.

--

Mako ran out To makoto. "Mama is awake..."
Back to top Go down
Zayn
Padawan
Padawan
Zayn

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 5:38 pm

"Your a idiot". Zayn punches Riza in the stomach.

St used: 28,000

St left: 1,000
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 5:41 pm

Riza laughed as he activated his trap. He used a smoke bomb then easily dodged Zayn's attack without any effort. He then walked up behind Zayn and put his sword to his throat. "What are you going to do now?"

Smoke bomb used: Dodged attack for free

Makoto activated his super saiyan form and stood between the two fighters and everyone else. "No one is interfering. These two have to settle this themselves. No one will die this battle but they will finish this themselves." Makoto crossed his arms and waited for the interferer he was sure would try to interrupt.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 5:45 pm

Krageta saw what was going on, she flew up to Riza. "Riza stop. You are a good man, lets stop this and go eat. you beat his ass already." Krageta said calmly. She knew that saiyan prides were strong. Her eyes went to Makoto. "Makoto. A coffee is nothing to fight over. And Moradeath is fine, so either this stops or your not coming to dinner with everyone and melody tonight. we don't need these hostile feelings around her right now." Krageta warned him.

Gaia flew over to riza and knocked him in his side away from Zayn. "I am a saiyan dragon. I don't care who you are." Gaia's sharp teeth showed. Mora was on her back as she couldn't see where everyone fully was.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 5:53 pm

Makoto looked at Krageta. "This is not for them, if any of you get involved you will end up dead. And they started this, they can finish it." Makoto watched Gaia rush forward he sighed and waited for what would happen.

Riza sidestepped Gaia and used her own momentum to send her flying past them. Riza then turned to Zayn and shot a massive blast of ki at him. "My turn!" Riza then ate a Senzu bean to regain his strength. Riza then walked over to Zayn and put the blade of his sword right up to his neck. Riza growled. "You lose." He then pushed Zayn down onto the ground and walked over to Makoto. "Father I am going home. This place is nothing but trouble."

Ki used: 70,000
Senzu bean used: 25% of stats regained
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 5:57 pm

Krageta looked at Makoto with a straight serious face. "then don't come home. I will tell Mako that you two can't make dinner. and I will tell Melody next time." Krageta said with a calm straight face doing her best not to shed a tear. "I wanted everyone home. When I saw that you and Riza were alive, I was thrilled that we could have a family dinner. was even happy to come here. But to see this...I don't want Melody seeing this right now. Her heart is weak as it is." KRageta shed a single tear flying away not even fast.

Cheshire grabbed Gaia, but Moradeath was floating in the air. She flew after Riza thinking it was Gaia. She couldn't see anything but only shadows. Gaia sighed. "I lost my temper again." Gaia sighed.
Back to top Go down
Zayn
Padawan
Padawan
Zayn

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 6:02 pm

"Bitch, it's not over yet" he yelled. Zayn backed up, he put his two hands together "ka". A blue ball of energy materialized in his hands. "Mehamehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" he shouted, reasoning a blue energy beam heading right for Riza "die bitch".

Ki used :50,233 x 1.2 = 60,267

Ki left: 0
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 6:05 pm

Makoto saw the beam. Riza was standing in the middle of the group that had gathered. That idiot Zayn was going to kill them all! Makoto acted fast. He got in front of the beam and took it straight on. He growled and looked at Zayn. "What did you do!" Makoto was cut off however by a shadow that flew by.

Health: 476,000-60267=415733

When Riza saw what Zayn had did something in his mind snapped. He flew over to Zayn and blasted him with a large blast. This blast was not meant to kill him however. He then picked up Zayn and shoved him against a tree and stabbed him through the stomach with his sword, pinning him there. "YOU TRIED TO HURT MY FAMILY!" Riza charged up his ki to finish Zayn off

Ki used: 10,000
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 6:09 pm

Krageta saw what was going on, she turned to see the beam going right at Riza. she had seen her family die too many times. flying as quick as she could, she got in the way of the beam to save Riza. but she was missed as Makoto was hit. Krageta flew right at Riza, grabbing his arms and pulling him away.
"rIZA!!! its not worth it!!!" Krageta yelled. She got between the two. "You have a good heart. go calm down." Krageta said. She snapped her fingers causing Gaia use her earth dragon powers to make the bark of the tree wrap around Zayn. "Riza...its fine." Krageta said as she grabbed his hands while she was right in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 6:21 pm

Riza pulled his sword out and looked at Krageta. "Fine...." Riza looked at his father and sighed. "Im sorry dad....I ruinjed the night." Makoto walked over and hugged his son. "It's okay Riza..." Makoto picked Riza up and put him on his shoulder. Makoto was silent as he looked at everyone gathered artound. "This was a bad idea...." Makoto went and collected Ryuga. Makoto looked at Mako and smiled a little. "Don't worry Mako, I will be back once I make mommy better."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 6:27 pm

KRageta looked at Riza and Makoto sadly. Krageta looked at Zayn. "Gaia take care of the young man." Krageta told her, Gaia nodded her head. Using the vines near by to cover the wound so that Stein could look at him. Krageta flew over to Makoto.
"Makoto. Stay for dinner. Melody should be awake enough for you to talk to her." Krageta told her. Mako looked at his dad sadly, and then walked over to Ares and the two of them went inside with Cheshire. "Makoto. I just got you back into the family. Stay." Krageta said calmly.

Gaia looked at Zayn. "come on. LEts go to stein. Get you patched up. Riza will calm down soon I hope." Gaia said, she wanted the fight to be over.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 6:42 pm

Makoto stood silent for a few moments as he looked for the right words. After about half a minute he finally spoke. "Krageta look at my children." He motioned to Riza who was covered and blood and shivering. His normally bright emerald eyes had iced over and looked frightened. "He has been through enough....and Ryuga is still passed out." Makoto paused between each sentence, unsure of the words he was saying. "I don't know what to do with them Krageta. I keep trying to be a good father to them but trouble seems to keep finding us..."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 6:50 pm

Krageta looked at Makoto and understood where he is coming from. "Well then come live with me. I have a big ship still stuck on earth. Listen I think its your temper. I had too learn to control mine in order to make friends. Let me help raise them, I have helped raise Mako, and still am. and I am raising Ares and helping Cheshire's children. Let me help makoto." Krageta told him. reaching out she touched Riza's hair. Krageta wanted to show him that things can be different.

Gaia took Zayn to stein, whom started working on the saiyan. "I forgot how stubborn my people were." Gaia smiled.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 6:55 pm

Makoto sighed. "I can't ask you to do that Krageta." Makoto placed Riza on the ground and began wiping the blood off of him. "Hold still RIza..." Makoto managed to clean Riza off pretty well and Riza's shking lessened considerably. Makoto hugged his child and looked back at Krageta. "I guess we can stay for dinner...But...." Makoto really didn't know what else to say.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 6:59 pm

Krageta listened and then looked at Riza. "But nothing Makoto. Melody is awake. Go talk to her, and let Stein fix up the kids. and lets all eat. Not all things end in a fight." Krageta placed a hand on Makoto's arm. She looked around not sensing Moradeath.
"did you see where Mora went?" Krageta asked.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 7:03 pm

Makoto kneeled next to Riza. "Can you walk?" Riza nodded and stood up. The child then walked over and clung to his aunt. Makoto handed Ryuga to Krageta and nodded. "I will go find her." Makoto managed to get a lock on her ki and flew after her. "Mora?"
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 7:08 pm

Krageta hoped that Makoto could find her. She helped Riza and Ryuga inside the house, placing them on the two couches in the living room as Mako and Ares were in Melody's healing room. the children were all eatting. Gaia gave Riza, Ryuga, and Zayn some of the seafood and vegetables. Stein on the other hand was looking over Riza, cleaning and bandaging him.

Mora was waking around the forest, wondering where she was. "father!! Makoto! riza! Kragy!!!" Mora called. Tripping in the woods.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 7:10 pm

Makoto dropped down and caught Mora as she tripped. "Woah woah woah. Be careful." Makoto helped her back to her feet. "You got away from everyone Mora." Makoto said smiling. "We are all waiting for you back at the house."

Riza pushed the food away. He wasn't in the mood for food right now.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 7:15 pm

Mora blinked as she saw a shadow, looking at the top the hair was the same that she thinking whom it was. the voice confirmed it. "I was following someone. then I lost them." Mora said rubbing the back of her head. "Makoto...you don't think I am a little kid do you?"

Song came in with the pie on a plate she wasn't all for the seafood. She looked at the boys. "Oh such cuties!!!" Song laughed.
Stein looked at Riza. "Eat the food you will heal faster." Stein said, Krageta walked over to Riza and stared at him with a calm look on her face and her hands in her pockets.
Back to top Go down
Zayn
Padawan
Padawan
Zayn

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 7:25 pm

Zayn took a slice of pie, he didn't feel like eating vegetables "thanks, I haven't ate pie in forever" he said. Zayn gave his slice of pie to Gaia instead "this is for saving me from dying". Zayn stared at Riza, just thinking about the fight made him feel awkward to still be here. "So Riza, um just wanted to say sup" he laughed.  He walked over to the bathroom I am lucky I didn't eat none of those vegetable, or I would have been pooping all day he thought. Zayn open the door to take a quick piss.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 7:28 pm

As the time passed by ryu could feel his consciousness returning. As he opened his eyes the green pupils that once made their home in his eye sockets had changed. Instead of green they were a dark blood red. The innocence of a thirteen year old boy that he used to cling to had finally left him. It was like he had finally broken through his mental barriers, the ones that had kept him tied down for so long.

In his time of slumber he had had a dream, a dream of power. A dream that he was now hell bent on realizing. He was in the depths of a valley, surrounded by giant apes, with a spiral tower in the middle of the valley. A large reddish golden dragon had coiled itself around that tower, and residing in the palm of its left hand was his twin brother riza. With its right palm open, it felt like right there on the dragons right hand of power is where he should be. Perched on top of dragons head, was none other than his father. This meant only one thing Ryu, that all that was his fathers was also rightfully his to inherit. He had his fathers legendary blood in his veins. So down in depths of their race with the low class warriors is now place for him. He was born to ascend above the rest, and that is exactly what he was going to do.

He awoke on a couch the smell of food, in the air, and of course his stomach growling. "I will no longer compare myself to my brothers. I will become the strongest no matter what it takes." He said to himself as he made his way to the others to par take in the festivities.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 7:32 pm

Makoto stopped. "Mora...to be honest you are still a child. You are only 14." Makoto stood there awkwardly. "And to most of the people around me I do sort of see them as children. Not by age but by the way they veiw the world. I guess it is just a complicated subject. It doesn't mean I think any less of you Mora, it just means tha I believe you still have growing to do." Makoto grabbed her hand. "Is that a good enough answer?"

Riza looked over at Ryuga and hugged his brother. He used Ryuga as a distraction to get away from Krageta but he was also extremely happy that his brother was awake.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 7:37 pm

Gaia nodded her head at Zayn. "your welcome. Fight is a fight." Gaia nibbled on the piece of pie and then fixed her hair. "I need to go train more."

------

Krageta sat next to Riza. "Riza...eat please. Melody will be wanting to meet you soon. Ares and Mako are talking to him right now." Krageta said. Grabbing Riza's arm gently stein looked his head over.

Song looked at Riza and Ryuga. "You two are charming little guys." Song said.
"Song your heating up the pie in your hands." Gaia laughed.

--------

Mora nodded her head and smiled. "Yep. Makoto stay?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Life goes on (open)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next