Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Life goes on (open)

Go down 
+3
Riza
Artik
Krageta
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

Life goes on (open) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 7:43 pm

Ryu broke his brothers hug, it was rather embarrassing for him to have his brother hugging Im like that in presence of a woman. "Why thank you, we do take after our father." He said with a smile. "If you don't mind me asking what is your name miss?"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 7:47 pm

Riza tackled his brother and pinned him down. "I haven't seen you in 13 years I will give you a damn hug when I want!" Riza crushed his brother in a giant hug.

Makoto picked up Mora and flew her back to the house. He saw Riza tackle Ryuga and started laughing.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 7:50 pm

Song smiled and jumped down with the hug. Her body was hot enough to burn people in the literal term. "You guys are so sweet!!!" Song laughed and hugged them. Cheshire laughed at them, and thought about it for a moment. Song was adopted by Dimitri, and a singer. she wondered if she would sing for everyone.

Moradeath smiled when she came home, she saw a bunch of people on the ground. Looking down at them she poked Riza and Ryuga in the face without knowing whom was whom due to the shadow vission.

Gaia giggled and watched as her sister figure was acting silly. Mako came out and grabbed Makoto's arm pulling him to Melody's room.
Back to top Go down
Zayn
Padawan
Padawan
Zayn

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 7:53 pm

While Riza and Ryu was having there romance, it was time for Zayn to make his move on Song. He walked behind Song "ignore those guys, so want to go over there to eat at?" he asked. Since Gaia wasn't paying that much attention to him. He took another slice of pie and offered it to Song "you want some more pie, do you mind telling me what your name is?". He decided to have Song and Gaia for himself.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 8:09 pm

Gaia looked at Zayn near his sister and her one good eye could see what was going on. She grabbed Zayn's arm and pulled him over to the half sofa where she had been sitting. "Don't do that. What is your name? I am gaia." She held out a seed to him causing a flower to bloom from it.

Song looked at the guys. "My name is Song. Song Tone. I am a singer." Song laughed while tickling ryuga and Riza. She was having so much fun.

Mako pulled Makoto to the room. Melody laid there as Ares her eyes were open looking at the children and then makoto. she looked wear and her hand gently touched the glass.
"Mama. papa is here." Mako smiled. Melody gave a weak smile.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 8:11 pm

Makoto walked over to the glass and put his hand on the other side of the glass where her's was. Makoto also gave a small smile. "5 years later and your still just as beautiful as the day we met...."

Riza growled playfully and began to tickle Song back. "I-haha-im Riza!' He managed to get out in between gasps of laughter.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 8:14 pm

Ryu had manage to break free from the two while they were tickling each other. He had crawled away from the two and taken refuge in the room his father walked into with his baby brother. As he quietly stood in the back of room. "Oh wow she is beautiful...." He whispered while he gazed at the woman in the tank.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 11:51 pm

Song laughed as she was tickled back. Song was on the ground laughing really hard. "NUUU!!! Nice to...hahahaha meet hahahaha you!" Song grabbed his hands and pinned Riza to the ground. her skin felt really warm almost like a fire. She looked around for Ryuga, but then she focused on tickling Riza.

Krageta giggled, and then looked at Gaia whose attention is on Zayn. as long as he is behaving he is good.

----

Melody smiled weakly at Makoto, Mako touched the glass. Melody was happy to see that Mako was alright, and that Makoto still remembered her. Stein stood in the doorway watching. Melody looked at Makoto feeling tired.
"Mama's tired." Mako said sadly.
"Makoto...love...." Melody fell asleep again. as her pulse went up a bit, she fell asleep and she was stable once again. her tail moved like a snake in the water.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 11:56 pm

Makoto smiled softly and whispered. "I love you too Melody." His hand dropped from the glass and tightened into a fist. "I will get you out of that tank Melody...I promise you." Makoto then looked down at Mako. "I think we should let Mommy sleep Mako. Lets go back to the party."

Riza was giggling as he was tickled. His father trained him in a volcano so the heat didn't bother him much. Riza rolled over and pinned Song. "Say uncle!" Riza began a tickling frenzy
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 12:00 am

KRageta laughed and then she turned her head to see Mako with his father and Ryuga. Mora seeing that there was a tickling war going on. Mora got on Riza's back and tickled his sides, as Song pushed him over and Mora and Song were both tickling him all they could.
"Never uncle." Song laughed.
Helltia joined in and the three girls pinned down Riza with a grin on their face.

Cheshire brought more food out for everyone.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 12:08 am

As ryu saw the emotional conversation going in front of him. He exited quietly just to find the tickle war was still going on, he then tried to make a quick exit.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 12:10 am

Riza grabbed Ryuga before he could escape and used him as a shield. "Save me!!" He yelled in between choking bits of laughter. Riza's grip was airtight so Ryuga could not escape.

Makoto could not hold it in anymore. He began to laugh. He looked at Krageta and saw she was laughing as well.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 12:12 am

The children were laughing as much as Krageta was. Song jumped up and tackled Ryuga, tickling him as he went down. Mora and Helltia pinned Riza and tickled him. They were having so much fun. Krageta couldn't remember a happier home.
"There is no saving you two!" Helltia smirked.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 12:15 am

As ryuga laughed uncontrollably he managed to get a few words out. "Riza...hahaha...You...hahaha...Son of a...hahaha....Bitch." Ryu then realized how correct that statement was minus the laughing. Then got a chance to take a good look at song. She had to be one of the most beautiful girls he had ever seen.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 12:17 am

Riza could hardly breath. "F-fu-Hahaha-fuck you-y-you to!" Riza was gasping for air.

Makoto motioned for Mako to come over. He whispered into his son's ear. "Were gonna sneak up on and Krageta and tickle her. You in?"
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 12:20 am

Mako looked at Krageta and then he looked at ares. they nodded their head. "WE are in." Mako grinned. Krageta stood there looking at them.

Mora and Helltia stopped tickling Riza and sat on him pinning him down. they smiled down at him, Mora was trying to figure out who they pinned if it was Riza or Ryuga. But then hearing Ryuga swearing, she knew whom the one under her was. Helltia smirked.
Song though grinned at Ryuga and used her feet to pin him down a smile sitting on her face. "You boys are too cute."

Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 12:22 am

Ryuga started to blush as he felt her heat on his body." Your uh, your not half bad yourself song." If only his mother had taught him what to do in these situations. He didn't know weather to lean in for a kiss or wait for her to make a move, or to piss himself. All of these were viable options.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 12:24 am

Makoto smiled and walked up to Krageta. "I have never seen everyone so happy before." He suddenly grabbed her from behind, pinning her arms to her sides. "Mako, Ares now!"

Riza was panting heavily and looked up at the two girls. "So I guess this means I'm the more attractive brother doesn't it?" He said teasingly. He looked over at Ryuga who looked like he was about to piss himself."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 12:31 am

KRageta blinked and then the two kids tickled her. Krageta stood there though for a moment and then the kids finally got a spot on her. she laughed really loud. Mako and Ares were tickling krageta the best that they could.

Song smirked when Ryuga was staring at her, but laughed at Riza's comment. Song got off Ryuga and let Helltia sit on him as she went to get a drink. Helltia stared at the two brothers as Mora was now the only one sitting on Riza. She looked around wondering why Helltia was farther away now. Mora blushed at Riza's question.
Playing with her hair. "Yes you are." Mora couldn't see the brothers. but the two of them were nice.
"I think you are both good looking." Song smirked as she was eatting a piece of cake.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 12:33 am

A look of disappointment came over ryuga's face as song switched off of him. It was like the time his mom said you can have a dog. When dogs don't exist on the planet vegeta. So how did ryu know about them, well that was something he couldn't explain either, it was at that moment he wondered if his mother had been experimenting with drugs while she was pregnant with him.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 12:36 am

Makoto grinned at the two kids that were tickling his aunt. "Let's keep tickling her till she promises to make us cookies!" Makoto said with a mischievous laugh.

Riza blushed when Mora complimented him. He had meant it as a joke. "I-i umm...Thank you?" He said awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 12:39 am

KRageta laughed. "No no!!!! the children will be...hahahaha on hahahaha a sugar hahahaha hike hahahha" she laughed as the children kept tickling her. she loves making cookies and stuff, but right now she was laughing really hard making it hard to breath.

Helltia let Ryuga up, but then she tickled Riza. Song gave Ryuga a wink while she held a hot chocolate in her hands. Mora blushed and smiled. "WEll your shadow looks really nice." Mora giggled, the she helped Helltia tickle Riza again. as they were on top of him.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 12:43 am

After ryu was let up he caught the wink song gave him, His tail stood straight up and his face turned as red as his eyes. Ryu looked away to try to control the temperature of his face. "Look at yourself ryu, your the son of royalty and your letting this girl turn your knees into jello and heart flutter like a bird." He whispered this to himself. As he felt alot of eyes were on him as of now.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 12:45 am

Riza managed to hit Ryuga to snap him out of it between bursts of laughter. He was blushing from what Mora said as well as the lack of air.

Makoto started tickling Krageta as well. "Give us cookies or die of tickles!" Makoto looked down at Mako and Ares. "We shall have cookies!!"
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 12:49 am

Ares and Mako kept tickling Krageta. she broke free. "I will give cake to tickle makoto instead kids." Krageta announced. All the children ran over and tackled Makoto and tickled him. it was a cute thing to see four children crawling on Makoto.

Song saw Ryuga's reaction, she looked around thinking it was almost time to start heading home. Mora and Helltia stopped tickling Riza. they just sat on top of him with a grin on their face.
"I think its time to relax before everyone heads home." Stein said, he knew it was getting late as the sun had gone down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Life goes on (open)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next