Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Life goes on (open)

Go down 
+3
Riza
Artik
Krageta
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

Life goes on (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 7:35 am

Artik, rather than continue the fight, tried something new. He shut up. After a few moments of musing, he looked up to see they had left the room. "Hey! Wait up! I'm a prominent part of this," he yelled, not quite sure what 'it' was.

Auron sighed, and floated after them.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 1:26 pm

"Sheesh ares was it really necessary to hit him?" He said as he made his way over to makoto. "So thats my baby brother huh? Cute kid, looks a lot more like you then me and riza." He said as he leaned on his father. "If it means anything to you, ill help protect him in anyway I can, and this melody woman, its obvious you love her very much." Ryu wish he had memories of his mother and father together happy sadly that was something he knew would forever be out of his reach. "Come on old man, we can make a plan to cure melody after have had our fill." Ryu departed from his fathers side and made his way into the house.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 2:04 pm

Makoto blocked Ares. pucn and got down on his knees. Makoto was completely calm when he spoke. "Ares didn't your mother ever tell you not to hit your famil?" Makoto then turned to Ryuga. "As for you, you don't just grab someone else's child." Makoto said sternly, he wasn't angry. He then thought to himself for a moment. "Here, I will make you kids a deal. If you can all behave until after dinner I will take us all out for ice cream. How does that sound?"
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 4:07 pm

Ares stared at his cousin with cold eyes as Krageta stepped in front of him. "Then understand his point of view makoto. People whom he just met snatched up someone he promised to watch over. He is trying to be a good saiyan. Wouldn't you hit someone if they snatched up someone close to you and yourself without warning." Krageta explained, she figured that is what happened. Ares stared at his cousin Makoto, as he wasn't steppping down from what he did.

"I don't like being carried by people I don't know to well." Ares explained. "Sorry Riza." Ares said, he held his mother's hand as Krageta held Mako on her hip. "Why deny Riza and Ryuga ice cream. Screw that, lets all go to Stein's house. I got a bunch of Sea salt ice cream there." Kragreta smirked.

Kitsune followed artik, slowly as her ribs were healing. they felt cracked. but she was keeping true to her job.
Back to top Go down
Fridge
Respected New Person
Respected New Person
Fridge

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 9:07 pm

I'm a crazy mother fucker name Fridge" he shouted out into the clouds. He was on the search for powerful warriors to help in battle it took years, but he finnaly sense some high power level below him. He didn't know how to approach people that he never meet before. He flew to the ground hiding behind an large palm tree. Fridge didn't want them to judge the way he looks, he glared at the group of strong fighters "these are the people I need to help me, they look strong enough" he thought to himself. He took a deep breathe, now it was time to get notice by them. He raise his power level to max for the others to see that there was someone watching them.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 9:11 pm

Artik looked at Kitsune, sensing she was in pain. He blew some gold dust which clouded around her, repairing her body. "There we are," he smiled.

Auron walked to the other children wordlessly.

Artik looked at the Changeling. Sensing no danger, he waved at the person, "Hello! Artik! Saiyan King."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 11:34 pm

Krageta didn't even turn her head at the powerlevel from the changling. her attention was on her nephews. She was happy to have her family back together as she was ignoring kinda a few people. Mako looked at the changling and Ares glared, raising his own ki as an attempt to protect his mother.

Kitsune noded her head to Artik, feeling ashamed she was healed by him. but she didn'y say anything.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 11:45 pm

Ryu looked over at his little brothers puzzled look, and Ares' scowl. "Feels like trouble, Ares who or what is that?" He asked concerned for the well being of the smaller children. It resembled some type of changeling, the ones that enslaved his race long ago. I don't like this he thought to himself, if there is going to be trouble we need to move mako away from it. "Hey Ares take mako somewhere safe, I don't know who that is but I don't want my brother to get hurt." He said motioning riza to look up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 11:52 pm

Makoto looked at the changeling and growled. He never trusted them at all. He looked at the others and nodded. "Hurry, lets go to see Frankie." Makoto picked up Riza and put him on his shoulders. Riza laughed and smiled down at his father who smiled back. Makoto then turned to Ryuga. "I would pick you up but your a little too big for that."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 12:01 am

Krageta blinked as Makoto was leaving with his two children. Krageta stared at the changling as it seemed to have caught Makoto's attention. Seeing ares growl at the changling, she tapped the side of his head in the sense of telling him that it was a bad idea. "Ares, go with Auron and Mako to Steins house. I will be there." Krageta told him. Area nodded his head taking Mako and started walking waiting for Auron to join.

Krageta walked over to the changling, Kitsune stepped in front of her to stop Krageta from getting to Artik. Krageta stared at her as Kitsune hissed and growled at the woman.
"I suggest holding your tongue before I break those ears and teeth you have." Krageta told her. Kitsune looked at artik, but Krageta stepped passed her looking at the changling. "Hello, I am Princess Krageta of the saiyans. Pleasure to meet you."

------------

~Stein's house~

Stein sat on his comfortable chair looking out at the ocean water. He had a book on his notes of herbs for healing purposes. His mind was on Melody, she seemed to sick he wasn't sure she was going to make it. Shiki came out giving her father a cup of hot chocolate.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 12:11 am

Ryu walked over to his aunts side. "What exactly are you doing here, if you don't mind us asking." Ryu could careless what his answer was. Thanks to his mother's numerous history lessons, he has almost an inbred hate of changelings. Ryu didn't like them or trust them. Though he was willing to hear him out before he decided if force was needed in the situation.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 12:22 am

Makoto walked over to the changeling. "I will ask you kindly to leave. If you need something, come back at a later date. I just came back from being dead and I would like to enjoy a nice dinner with my family. If I don't see you leaving in five seconds you won't leave at all." Makoto spoke in a very calm tone.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 12:26 am

Krageta looked at Makoto and Ryuga stepping between them and the changling. A calm but cold look on her face. "WEll well well Go to steins house!" Krageta pointed in the direction that ares and Mako are walking. "Go follow them. I will join you for family dinner soon, we still got to cook. besides I bet Shiki would be happy to see you and your son wants you to walk with him" Krageta explained with a smile. Krageta gave Makoto a hug and Ryuga a hug, then she turned to the changling.

Mako waved at his dad turning his head as Ares stopped waiting for them. "Papa!! Come on!!!" Mako laughed. Ares put his hands in his pockets.

-------

~stien's house~

Stein fell asleep in the chair as Shiki put a blanket on him. She went and checked on Melody whom was in a bed of salt water from the ocean. Her hands touched the water as she couldn't really see.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 12:35 am

Ryu was in mood to be hugged, the very thing that wiped out his race the first time was standing in front of him. "If you want the changeling here, thats your business Auntie. But I wont be in the same room with it." Ryu then took flight to the wilderness, there was some much needed thinking to do.

Did he want to go back home, or stay here with his father. Because in mere days, the choice that could change his life forever had to be made.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 12:45 am

Makoto sighed. "You better be there Krageta." Makoto then turned to Mako as he saw Ryuga fly away. "Go on ahead Mako. I will catch up." Makoto then nodded at Riza to go with them. Riza walked up to his brother and smiled. Makoto however flew off after Ryuga. He traced his energy easily and touched down next to him. "Hey...what's going on?"
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 12:50 am

Krageta saw that her nephew was upset, and she could understand the racism between saiyan and changlings. but if there was always racism, then there would be a problem and war. alot of people don't like rava's cause of what they did. Krageta felt bad for cheshrie, having to chose between her people and earth. First time Krageta saw anyone really break down as bad as Cheshire did. "I will be there Makoto. I promise." Krageta nodded to him before turning to the changling. "I am sorry. Some hatred is still there. can we help you with something young changling?" She smiled.

Mako held Riza's hand with a smile as Ares held the other hand of Mako. Walking towards stein's house. It was only an hour or two walk. "We will be there soon." Ares said with a smile. "Papa should be back tomorrow."

------

~stein's house~

Stein was still sleeping in the chair when cheshire came over and got into the kitchen while Angelice and Koshchei played with Shiki, but were careful since she was blind.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 1:08 am

"You want the long story, or the short story." He said as he dried his eyes with the sleeve of his shirt. "Because the long story is that, mother is making me choose between you and her." He said as his energy level began to spike. The amount of stress he was under was causing him to lose control over his power. "I don't know what to do dad, its like Im always one step behind everyone else." Ryu remembered the first time he felt riza's energy. "The first time I saw you and Riza, I felt like turning around. Im weak dad, you know it and so does the rest of the family." The more he thought about how much of a disappointment he must be, the more the sparks around him started to fly.

"I don't know what to do, I was the one born with the blood of legend coursing through my veins." At that moment flash backs of his mother meeting with the doctors back on vegeta popped into his head. "Though he has the blood of a legend, he only has a medium to normal power level." Ryu's eyes began to fill with more tears. "And just when I started to feel a small sense of normalcy, I read mako's power level, he can't be more then five and his power level was higher then mind at his age." He ground beneath the two began to break. His aura became visible like a bluish green flame engulfing him. "And the changeling, when I saw him my blood boiled. It was like the great ape inside of me was using my heart for a drum." As he let out those last words a cry of frustration followed and the flood gates of his energy opened. Causing the plato beneath them to crumble into a million pieces. After that he would pass out and begin to fall down into the valley bellow.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 1:16 am

Makoto frowned. He kneeled to to look his son in the eyes. "Ryuga. Listen to me." Makoto knew what his son was going through. "I share the same feeling you do. I was always one step behind Artik and Cyril. I was the damsel in distress who needed to be rescued. But I got stronger through my will." Makoto grabbed his son's hand. "Riza is strong because he trained for ages Ryuga. and Mako is strong because he isn't a saiyan. He is a hybrid. He is also part demon." Makoto suddenly wrapped his arms around Ryuga and pulled his son tightly against him. "Your my son Ryuga. You are strong. You have so much potential inside of you, I can see it." MAkoto smiled at Ryuga then. "More importantly your my son. And I will always love you nomatter what happens."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 1:29 am

Krageta looked at the changing.

-------------

Mako and ares led Riza to Stein's house as the sun was setting. the beach was so cool and nice as stein was asleep on his porch of his 3 story wooden home. Beautiful beach house in his mind. Shiki came out looking at Riza. She could see everyone's shadow, but she stopped in her step as she didn't know this shadow. Koshchei and Angelice came out laughing, seeing the three of them. Ares and Mako ran over and played with the other children.

"Hello..." Shiki said worried, holding her hand out to riza.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 1:32 am

Makoto picked up Ryuga's unconscious body and carried him to Stien's house. He knocked on the door.

Riza was inside, playing with the children and laughing. He waved at Frank before returning his attention to the younger ones.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 1:40 am

Frankie woke up as everyone was arriving, Cheshire was in the house cooking. He saw Makoto it had been a long day. Angelice and Koshchei ran past makoto through the door with Mako and ares behind laughing and playing. Stein stood up looking at Makoto.

"Come on in. I'll look at him." Stein rubbed the back of his head. showing Makoto to his doctor's office in the house so he could look over the kid over his shoulder. "So you met Mako?"

Cheshire stood in the kitchen, as Shiki came over to Riza with a red face givign him a cup of tea since she couldn't see him except for his shadow.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 1:48 am

Makoto handed the child to Stioen. "It isn't anything serious. He had a meltdown and his emotions were too much for him to handle..." Makoto didn't know wether to include the part about Cera or not. Makoto then looked at Stien. "Am I allowed to see Melody at all?"
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 1:55 am

Stein nodded his head taking the kid and putting Ryuga on the table. Checking Ryuga's eyes and his ears incase it might have been soemthing. he looked at the young child. and then grabbed a wire from his wall that had a bare metal string from it. "Don't worry. it won't hurt, it will wake him up." Stein said, he gently touched Ryuga with the wire giving the young man a good jolt to his chest. Taking it away after about 20 seconds. He put the wire away.  He looked up at Makoto and nodded his head. "Come." Stein said as he lit a cigerette walking Makoto to the back dark room to the tank where Melody was sleeping in a black dress so that no visitors could see through it. SHe was sleeping in the water with a small IV hooked up to her arm.
"I am close to a cure. She has been getting slowly better. but her body isn't accepting the air..." Stein explained.

---

Cheshire came out with cooking for everyone while everything was cooking on the stove. the children came in for their snacks and food. She looked at Riza with a smile giving him a pat on the head as Mora put the cup of tea down next to Riza and then lowered her head.
Back to top Go down
Fridge
Respected New Person
Respected New Person
Fridge

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 3:14 pm

"Hello, as you can see I am not from around here" he said as he lower his power level. He heard the rude comments of some of them, this is one reason why the Changelings needed to be a peaceful race. Fridge didn't really mind, before he could say another word half of them flew off "ok?". Fridge felt like he wasn't really wanted around a bunch of Saiyans especially the King and princesses right in front of him. He looked up and heard what they was saying to him. "Well um, you know what never mind I will just go now". He flew into the air, he stared at them for one second and flew like a rocket. Fridge Sat on a tall sky scraper still watching down on the others.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 4:26 pm

Krageta smiled at the changling, it had been a long time since she saw one. last time she saw one was with her old crew as he was on their side. Krageta looked as everyone left, but then the changling ran flew off she guested he was feeling bad. She flew after him at top speed, she had gotten faster since she was healed.
Finding the changling on a skyscraper, Krageta floated over to him and sat next to him. "Hey whats wrong? Your name is Fridge right? Sorry about my nephews. they can be a bit testy."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Life goes on (open)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next