Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Life goes on (open)

Go down 
+3
Riza
Artik
Krageta
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

Life goes on (open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 4:32 pm

Ro appeared behind the changeling. "Please do excuse my master. He has a rather complicated history with your race. He will eventually come around...I hope." Ro smiled and waved at Krageta, he knew what she looked like from pictures Makoto had shown him. Ro wondered if Sen and Tan had gotten to Makoto yet. Ro however was then occupied himself by studying the changeling. "Well where are my manners? I am Ro, I am a bio-android created by my master Makoto. It is nice to meet you. I have never been able to meet one of your species outside of combat."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 6:06 pm

Artik excused himself and Auron remained.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 6:24 pm

Stein looked at Makoto wondering what he was going to do. "Makoto, I'll leave you. Oh we are havign some special guests so please don't wake Melody." Stein explained, leaving makoto to the room and going to Ryuga on the table. Looking at the young lad he got the electric wires again.
Song walked in dressed in her normal dress dress that goes down to her knees. her dragon red eyes looked at the young man on the table.
"Hi Doctor. need a hand?" Song asked.
"No can't have you burning him. Why not go help Cheshire keep dinner hot. Gaia and Helltia should be over soon. Helltia wants a dragon ball. so called her to come and maybe Krageta can give her some information." Stein explained, Song smiled and went to help cheshire. Steinthoguh touched Ryuga's chest with the wire and shocked him only for a few seconds to wake him up.

-----

Gaia walked in holding a bunch of roses and Helltia followed her wearing a long black dress.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 7:14 pm

Makoto looked at Melody for a moment and smiled. He knew there would be time for a reunion later. H turned and followed Stein. "So I assume these ladies are your special guests then?"

Rita turned to see who opened the door and blushed when he saw Gaia. He thought she was pretty. Makoto caught sight of his son's face and tried not to laugh. He was at that age now. In fact soon it would be his 15th birthday. Makoto was a little worried about his son though. Rita never exactly had a way with words.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 7:36 pm

Melody cracked open her eyes as Makoto left the room. She thought she was in a dream. her body breathing the water, she still felt so weak. "Makoto..." she said in a whisper. she fell back asleep.

Stein turned his head and looked at Makoto nodding his head. "Yes. Song and Gaia are experiments from red ribbon that we took in. and Helltia is looking for the dragon balls to bring back her planet. She is a demon. but a good girl none the less." Stein explained walking out of the room with Makoto.

Moradeath looked at Riza as she saw that the tea hadn't been touched. Going to the kitchen she brought him a cup of coffee Cheshire placed in her hand. She held it out to the shadow she saw was riza. It was such a lovely shadow with a bright little color to it. Her cheeks were pink hoping he would accept it.

Gaia and Song went into the kitchen to give Cheshire a hand while Helltia was playing with the children.
Back to top Go down
Zayn
Padawan
Padawan
Zayn

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 10:18 pm

After Zayn came back to life, he got a job as an door-to-door salesman selling cheap sunglasses and bikinis. He flew across the landscape searching for a sucker to knock off. The fun part about this job is putting on bikinis on hot looking girls. Zayn was ready to find a special someone in his lonely life. While he floats in the sky staring at the ground, he finnaly found a good house to sale to. He slowly landed on the ground. He was praying that there would be someone cute. Zayn walked in front of the house, he rings the doorbell waiting for someone to answer.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 10:42 pm

Stein answered the door after there was a knock, the children ran outside. Looking at the young man. "What can I do for you?" Stein asked, the looks of the man had him worried. the girls wondered whom was at the door but they all stayed in the house and near the kitchen just cooking and having fun. except Mora whom was trying to get Riza's attention with treats.

"What are you selling?" Stein sighed closing the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 11:35 pm

Makoto saw Zayn and walked up to him. "Zayn glad to see your um...alive again..." Makoto was a little awkward seeing as he killed this guy three times already. Makoto looked down at the briefcase. "Zayn if you have in there what I think you do then leave. Seriously they will murder you, even worse than I did."

Riza smiled at Mora and took the coffee. "Thanks!" He said happily. I took a sip and let out a small happy sigh. He then looked at Mora. "Oh hey, I'm Riza."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 2:29 pm

Moradeath smiled at Riza. "My name is Mora...Moradeath.." Her cheeks went pink as she wasn't use to talking to people she didn't know really. "your welcome." She wondered if there was anything else she could do for him.

---

Stein stared at Zayn as Gaia came through the door. "Another guest Alucard?" Gaia asked, looking at the young man that was at the door she wondered what he saw selling. "Oh hi, I'm Gaia." She said to Makoto.
Stein sighed. "Ya go inside. we will figure out what he is selling."
Back to top Go down
Zayn
Padawan
Padawan
Zayn

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 4:12 pm

"Well um,I am selling cheap sunglasses and bikinis" he smiled. Zayn saw Makoto came out of the door and pay no attention to the warning. He opened the suitcase full of different colors of bikinis and sunglasses, "see my epic pair of these". A young girl cam at the door, he was excited there was a girl here to try out the bikinis "hello, are you interested in any of these bikinis" he asked. Zayn walks through the door. He sat down on one of the chairs "so is there anything to wraparound this place" he said as he snatched the coffee from Riza.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 4:23 pm

Artik, sensing a pedophile, parked the TARDIS around the corner. He went in a window and smiled at the others, "Sorry. Had to do stuff on Vegeta." Auron waved back.

Artik sat on the floor and cocked his head at the open door, and the men standing at it.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 4:24 pm

Riza looked up at Zayn. "so...you want to play it that way huh?" Makoto watched as his son pulled out a Katana. Makoto looked at Zayn. He then sighed. "This is really happening isn't it?" he then Walked back over to Stien and looked at Gaia. "Nice to meet you Gaia. I'm Makoto."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 4:25 pm

Stein grabbed the man by the collar of his shirt and pulled him back outside. Gaia stood behind Stein as the man just tried to take the coffee from Riza. Moradeath frowned as she lookced up, she saw his shadow and started to cry.

"Father there is a strange shadow here." She cried. she hid behind Riza.
Stein growled at Zayn. "You outside."
Song and cheshire stepped out of the kitchen seeing Stein pull the man outside. Cheshire turned her head, it was too cold for swimming.
"Excuse me...this is a fmaily affair day and too cold for swimsuits right now..." Gaia said, her cheeks red as she was rather shy. "Please leave before something happens to you."
Back to top Go down
Zayn
Padawan
Padawan
Zayn

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 4:33 pm

He watched as Riza pulled out a sword "wow man it just coffee" he gave the coffee back to him. Zayn didn't want Makoto to jump in and die a 4th time by him. He laughed, know he truly knows that Riza was the son of Makoto.

Zayn was dragged out by the man "what did I do that was so wrong" he said. He looked back at Gaia, "but I wanted to see you in a bikini" he winked at her.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 4:36 pm

Makoto stepped back and let his son do what he wanted.

Riza followed them outside and looked at Stien. "Let me take it from here." Riza twirled his katana and then pointed it at Zayn. "You stole from me, and more importantly you made a little girl cry and I will not forgive you for that!"

Makoto walked over ad hugged Mora. "Hey it's me. It's okay don't cry." Makoto smiled at Mora and patted her cheek. "Your still my little buddy."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 4:38 pm

Artik, again, points out that she is a teenage girl. "How old is Zayn again?"
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 4:40 pm

Gaia's face went red when he asked that, and she shook her head. "No thank you. I am not interested in that cheap fabric. I design my own stuff. Plus..." Gaia turned to Stein whom was angry, she grabbed the man by the sleeve of his shirt and pulled him to the front of the house near the road.

"My name is Gaia. Please don't come around here selling those. You might die next time." Gaia warned Zayn. She made a blue flower grow in her hand and held it out to him. "Besides, its a joke of a job." Gaia looked at Riza, and pushed him back. her dragon like eyes looking at Riza. "Back off! WE don't need anyone dead. this is a nice day."

---

Moradeath was sobbing behind the couch. Being called a little kid, she stepped back and looked down. she was a teenager not a little kid. it made her feel even worse. Krageta walked in rubbing the back of her head.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 4:42 pm

Riza looked at Gaia and shook his head. "He won't die. I just need to teach him a lesson." Riza then grabbed the hilt of his blade and slashed it across Zayn's face.

Katana used: Zayn loses 500 health
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 4:44 pm

Gaia stepped in front of Riza, as she didn't want anyone causing trouble. The cut went across her face cutting one of her eyes. Song came out and looked at it, Krageta watched from the distance looking at Riza.

Moradeath standing behind Krageta,
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 4:50 pm

Riza saw what he had done and freaked out. He looked at everyone around him and then shot away through the air as fast as he could. Makoto was not sure whether he should follow Riza or not.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 4:52 pm

Artik, having a diva moment, flew the same direction. Not particularly after Riza. Just away.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 4:55 pm

Krageta looked at Makoto. "Makoto I'll go..." She said flying after Riza. she thought maybe she could talk to him calmly, since Riza seems to have a temper and she has dealt with enough people's tempers.

Stein brought Gaia inside, looked at her face and bandaged her face. Song looked at Gaia sadly. Mako looked at his father and grabbed Makoto's hand.
"Papa. everyone coming home for dinner?" Mako asked. "Mama might wake up soon for dinner."
Cheshire sat down with the children serving everyone food. She saw artik and looked out the window.
"Artik get you and our son's ass in here for dinner." Cheshire yelled.
Back to top Go down
Zayn
Padawan
Padawan
Zayn

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 5:08 pm

Zayn flew after Riza, what kind of person would cut a girl and not even say sorry. He was in the mood to teach Riza a lesson about anger management, "get your ads back here Riza. You come back here and atleast apologize to her" he shouted. He flew at full speed quickly catching up to him. Zayn flew in front of Riza "look dude, why did you fly off like that" he said. He got into a position to make Riza lights go out. Zayn right arm swings at Riza face, he balled up his fist.

St used: 7,000

St left: 43,000
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 5:10 pm

Riza looked at Zayn and sighed. "Your an idiot." Riza easily blocked Zayn's attack and looked at him. "That girl was an idiot. She jumped in front of the blade of her own free will. I have nothing to apologize for.

Stamina: 30,000-7,000 = 23,000

Makoto grabbed Krageta to stop her from going after Riza. "No, let him go. He needs to work this out himself."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 5:13 pm

Gaia though sat there as she was getting patched up. after Stein fixed he face, she flew out of the building like a bat out of hell going towards the energy signitures of Riza and Zayn. she was trying to have a peaceful family day like everyone wanted, with one eye she was flying as fast as she could through the air. and in a dress that wasn't easy.
"No one slashes me and runs!!" Gaia's saiyan side came out with a dragon like fury. She didn't have much ki, but she flew right up to them charging her ki. "I might not be strong enough. but I will make sure someone will have their ass kicked!" Her dragon eyes were glazed over with anger from be slashed.

(Ki: 300)

Krageta looked at Makoto and then saw Gaia take off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (open)   Life goes on (open) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Life goes on (open)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next