Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Coming Home

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

Coming Home - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:05 am

Krageta looked at herself up and down as she didnt look that old. "I'm only 23. Well give or take a hundred or thousand depending when I was frozen." Krageta rubbed the back off her head. She looked at the woman up and down and then at Riza. "Odd...didn't expect her to be your wife.
Star cried and then stopped when Sarah held her. she gave a sniffle. Ares looked at his mother and was starting to see a bit where she was much stronger in than power.
"I'm Krageta. His aunt. I'm Makoto's aunt as well. These are my kids Ares and that is Star...their father isn't amongst us. Do you cook?"

-----

Gaia nodded her head. "That is rare for perfect temp. I will have to test this...but I didn't bring a swimsuit..." Gaia blushed. she smiled up at him. "If its right temp though, hot date will be nice and cozy with you." Gaia blushed, as she wanted to see it.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:12 am

Riza shrugged. "Hey, she's hot." Me patted his wife on the head when she glared at him. "Don't worry honey I love you for your personality.....well when that personality isn't wanting to murder me."

The demon sighed and nodded at Krageta. "As I was raised as a vassal I am of course a master cook. Why? Would you like me to prepare a meal? As you are a member of my master's family I am honorbound to obey your commands."

Rosentan smiled at her. "Why do you need a swimsuit? I bathe naked by myself, don't you?" Rosentan took off his armor and ran over to a crystal spring which he sat down in. "Come on over!"
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:27 am

KRageta wanted to grab Riza by his ear. "Master...Vessal...Are you sure you didn't buy people from Rava?" Krageta asked. "And...Riza...how come you pick weapon like your father. Melody had a temper too before she had Mako." Krageta realizing what she said. "I mean wife not weapon."

Gaia's face went red when he got into the spring. Looking at him; her face went red as she got into the spring after declothing. her dress sitting on the edge her hands covering her chest as she sat in the water with a red face.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:33 am

Elucidia began to explain to Krageta. "I was raised as a bodyguard/servant. I originally served an abusive demon named Abbadon. One day the one came along and murdered him so he became my new master. Things stayed like that for awhile until-" Riza suddenly interupted. "I beat the shit out of him and took everything he owned." Elucidia rolled her eyes. "Basically. And since my master was defeated Riza became my new master, and now here we are." El looked a little hurt. "I'm not bad tempered! I'm just easily excited..."

Rosentan smiled and swam over to her. He wrapped both his arms around her stomach and rested his chin on her shoulder. "Perfect right? Took me awhile to get the temperature to stay constant."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:50 am

Krageta raised a brow. "But sarah here is your servant too...and the other servant is your wife. Two wives?" Krageta asked Riza kinda confused. She wasn't sure what to say and she was confused. "Well in this family we have no servants. So I don't wanna hear master. If he is your husband, you call him husband names like honey or dear. or shit head." Krageta teased.
"Mom!" Ares growled. "Stop picking on Riza."
"Ares. Slaves are not allowed." Krageta told him.

---

The temp was right, it waas perfect and it didn't hurt her body. "It isn't too cold for you is it?" Gaia asked. She liked it, as she still had a hand over her chest, she wrapped the other arm around his neck. She kissed Rosentan, it was perfect. "this is great. I love it. And its really pretty. So what else entails about this hot date you have in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:54 am

Sarah turned a crimson red. "I-i-i-i I'm not his wife...." The poor girl's brain had nearly short circuited.

Riza flicked Krageta's nose. "For the record I never asked either of them to follow me around everywhere. I just attract pretty women. It can't be helped."

Elucidia sighed and looked at Krageta. "I usually just call him idiot. Makoto says our relationship reminds him of the one with his wife."

Rosentan smiled and softly rubbed his date's shoulders. "I was thinking we could make some dinner and just you know...be together."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 1:11 am

Krageta laughed holding her side. "Yes well its looking that way. At least your wife hasn't tried drowning you." she giggled. "anyway. I am going to cook, you two have it out. But your all staying for Lunch. I want to talk to my new neice." Krageta smiled picking up Star from Sarah and going to the kitchen. Hearing that there was going to be cooking, Ares stayed out of the kitchen as Krageta threw a big roast on a fire in the fireplace in the kitchen.

----

Gaia nodded her head she liked this idea. she took his hands in her hand and ran her hands up to his shoulder. "Well I might have an idea later. But i like this. just the two of us. Sounds like a dream."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:02 pm

When Krageta left the demon started crying. "Y...you." She suddenly lunged and wrapped her arms around Riza. "I thought you were gone...." Riza was shocked, he had never seen her cry before. "El I-" he was cut off when she kissed him.

Sarah wa slightly jealous.

Rosentan smiled and kisse her. "I'm up for ideas..." The bio-android put his hand on hers and sighed happily.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 6:10 pm

Ares looked at his cousin and then at the girls. he sighed wondering what was going to happen next. looking at his cousin, the relationship he was looking at looked like Makoto and Melody.

---

Gaia smiled at him, leaning up she gave him a kiss on the cheek holding his hand. slowly pulling him into a dance along the flowers. they were so beautiful she was up for anything right now. "Ro...what do you see in a future?"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 6:17 pm

Riza's phone suddenly rang and he pulls it out. "Crystal? What is it?" Be stood there listening before cursing. "Shit...alright fine..I'll be there right away." Sighing, Riza put on his cloak. "Ares, tell Krageta I'll be back in a bit. The Rava need me."

Rosentan dance with her. His white hair seemed to low in the cavern. His face was bright as well. "What do you mean?"
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 7:58 pm

Ares looked at Riza and nodded his head. "Wait...isn't Rava aunt cheshire...I mean never mind..." Ares walked into the kitchen to let his mother know.

----

"I mean. are you going to train in space with everyone or are you wanting to train with me on earth and just..." Gaia fell silent as they danced. their hair glowing as they danced. Gaia though was getting hungry.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 8:03 pm

Rosentan suddenly grinned. "You do realize that I can just teleport anywhere in the universe don't you? I can teleport to Uberia to train with Makoto and then in an instant be back here."

Elucidia sighed. "Cheshire was a Rava kid. She was their royal family. But with all the Royals dead they needed a new leader so Riza stepped up. It's the third planet he runs."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 8:17 pm

Gaia raised a brow. "Really...can you take pictures for me if you do. I kinda can't leave earth much I think. Got rather sick on the trip." Gaia smiled. She twirled while holding hsi hand. "Well then is there something you want?"

---

Ares and Krageta looked at Elu. KRageta raised a brow as Ares hadn't told her that part yet. "Well I plan on Koshchei and Angelic taking back the thrown. We are going to have them trained well trained. since u wiped out the royals, the rava's won't take to a non rava. only bare it for a bit. but then the nobles will step in. Didn't you guys learn anything from Cheshire before she died. Still don't understand how she got hit by a semi." Krageta said as she got ares to put out the plates on the table while she was cooking.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 8:21 pm

Elucidia shrugged. "They seem to like him well enough. They call him every 10 minutes to come fix something. He did also manage to get rid of the slave trade. The Majority of it" She was laughing on the inside as she was reminded of the semi. Sarah was as well. Neither of them showed any sign of it on the outside.

Somewhere far away Riza was laughing.

Rosentan smiled at her. "You said you only get weak if you stay away for a long period of time didn't you? Well I can take you to different worlds for a few hours at a time and bring you right back!" He then looked a little confused. "That I want?"
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 8:28 pm

Krageta sighed. "Well it isn't right. Riza should be ruling Vegeta not Rava. That should be left to a rava. cause an outsider would have to keep up with certain customs. its all a matter of time. and when it happens, I won't be the one saying I told you so." Krageta said as she rolled some dough to make pork buns as there was alot of meat cooking on a fire. Krageta looked at Elu givign her a chunk of the dough. "Wanna help? One thing is. I known Cheshire to be able to move awy from everything. I am thinking it has to do with something in the vehicle. Rava's can take a hit. and a truck should be nothing."

---

Gaia smiled at him, hearing that. it was something she was excited to hear. "Thanks...but what if you get stuck..." Gaia blushed, she had an idea of an idea. "I love you Rosentan." she ignored his other question. she gave him a peck on the cheek and made a rose grow on his hand.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 8:36 pm

Riza suddenly appeared back. "I don't do it out of fun. I do it because someone has to. As soon as Cheshire's children are old enough I will freely give up the throne, but until then I'm keeping things in order." He then grinned at the meat. His tail suddenly appeared. It was scaled and had a natural blade at the end. The tail sliced off a piece of meat then then fed it to Riza. "Mmm...thats good."

He tilted his head slightly so he could sneak in a kiss on the lips. "I won't get stuck." He then beamed when he heard her words. "I love you too Gaia."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 8:45 pm

Krageta smacked Riza's tail with a spoon when he took the meat before lunch was ready. "Well just be careful. Also Riza, I was wondering. I was thinking you could Train Koshchei. Take him to Rava with you so he can learn about his people." Krageta smiled, Ares frowned at his mother since she didn't say anything about him being trained. He wanted to be strong like Makoto and his father. Looking at his mother, he didn't find her strong really at all. Krageta kissed her children's foreheads and started pulling the meat out. "Glad you are doing all right."

---

Her cheeks went red when he told her that he loved her back. Gaia kissed him back and then stopped dancing. "I am kinda hungry....um...can we eat?"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 8:50 pm

Riza began laughing uncontrollably. "Y-you want me? To train him?!" Riza nearly fell over and had to steady himself on the wall. "Are you trying to kill that poor child?!" He managed to gain control of himself. "Do you want to know what happened to the last person I trained?" Riza picked out a piece of flesh from his teeth and flicked it into the fire. "Alright is a relative term."

Rosentan blinked. "Of course. Wait here for just a second."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 9:34 pm

Krageta grabbed Riza by his ear and pulled him over to her bent down a little. "Well then I guess you better get control of that. Cause if I had a chance with you and your siblings when you were growing up, I would have taken you all to Vegeta in a heart beat to see your land. and wouldn't kill you." Krageta said, she knew that his wife was right there. Ares frowned at his mother.

"Mom let Riza go. You have no right. you have no real power." Ares frowned. Krageta let go of Riza's ear as her son frowned at her. "Why not let him train me! I would rather be trained by Makoto, Dad, or Riza than do nothing like you do."

"Sorry. But as long as you are doing good by the people. Have fun. Lets eat..." Krageta patted her son on the head, and then picked up Star giving her a cookie. Krageta didn't say anything and had a blank look on her face. but inside she was rather sad. as she was getting the food ready. She put it on the table.

----

Gaia nodded her head. sat in the middle of the flowers touching each of them waiting for Rosentan to get back. she held one in her hand, thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 9:42 pm

When she grabbed his ear, Riza instantly reacted. He shifted into his true form and broke free.

Riza's beast form
Spoiler:

He looked extremely aggressive and was about to attack before calming down. "Please...don't ever do that...for your own safety." The now monstrous hybrid looked around at the reactions of those present.

Rosentan appeared with homemade salad. "I grew it myself!"
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 10:50 pm

Krageta just stared at him as it wasn't as bad a form as she guessed he thought it was. Krageta didn't say anything, she brought everything to the table and put all the meat on the table. "Come eat." Krageta lowered her eyes as there was a ring at the door. Ares answered it to see Melody and Stein stood there, coming in they saw Riza.

"Hello..." Stein grinned at the new study in his mind.
"Stein no." Melody sighed. "WE came to get Song...and Gaia. But seems something else is going on."
"Ya mom is being high and mighty mom to everyone...why couldn't I have a stronger mom or something." Ares sighed.

------

Gaia looked at the salad. she could tell it was grown fresh. Looking at Rosentan she was happy he was back. her fingers grazing across the flowers gently.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 10:54 pm

Riza whapped Ares in the back of the rad with his wing. "Shut it. She did manage to kill Makoto once." He then turned to the Siren. "Hey Melody...just forewarning you....you have two husbands now. Just gonna let that sink in."

Rosentan smiled and gripped her hand. "Try it! I want to know what you think."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:07 pm

Melody's face went blan looking at Riza not sure what to say. "What do you mean two husbands? and What do you mean Krageta killed him!!!" Melody frowned, Ares glared at Riza when he hit hhim in the bac of the head.
"But its true. and two uncle makoto's..." Ares said confused.

Krageta lowered her head. She ignored the conversation and started to feed Star. Stein smiled at her, but then looked at Riza.
"Two Makoto's....I didn't do any cloning I swear melody." Stein held his hands up to her.

------

Gaia smiled as she took the salad and started to eat. she looked up at him. "Want some? Your grow delicious food..." Gaia looked over at the spring Rosentan made. she smiled as she ate the salad. looking up at him it tasted good so she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:13 pm

Riza nodded. "Oh yeah around...I think 10 years ago now my dad tried to destroy the Earth. Krageta ran him through with a sword. Is was pretty entertaining to watch at the time. And as for the two husbands thing...I'll go get them." Riza disappeared. A minute later he returned with two identical Makoto's who happened to be in the middle of a fight.

"Don't take my damn food!" "You don't even eat!" "I don't care don't take my god damn food!" "Don't tell me what to do!" "STOP YELLING AT ME!" "FUCK YOU!"

Rosentan smiled at her. "Hy Gaia. You said you would marry me right?"
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:28 pm

Melody crossed her arms, and glared at Krageta and then looked back at Riza. When he brought back two makoto's and the two were fighting, she stared at them not thrilled about this. but she was happy to see them. Walking up to the two fighting Makoto's she grabbed them by their arms and stood in between them. "So my love...when were you two going to tell me? So who is Mako's real dad. And who am I going to marry." Melody frowned.

Stein looked at everyone not sure what to make of them. "I need to do some testing..." Stein grinned.

"Stein leave them be. Everyone come eat. plenty of meat." she sighed.

----

Gaia's eyes went wide and her eyes red. she wasn't sure what to say, but she nodded her head. she had said it and did meant it. thinking about it, she finished her food trying to hide her red face in her green hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Coming Home
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next