Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

coming home, something wrong

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

coming home, something wrong Empty
PostSubject: coming home, something wrong   coming home, something wrong EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 1:43 am

Gaia came back home with Melody and song after doing a shoot over seas with Gaia's latest fashion. they wondered what was going on. Arriving at Stein's house, they all passed out on the couch. Stein was asleep on his desk with his head shoved into a book tired from studying something all night. Ares and Mako were playing outside on the beach, and Mora was sitting in the study with a book les misrables in her hand, sadly and looked down at it seeing how things have changed sicne they been gone.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: coming home, something wrong   coming home, something wrong EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 1:53 am

Elucidia sighed. Of course it had to rain when she went out. She got out her Sheila and held it over her head. The succubus walked to the one place they were sure to let her in. Her normally bright crimson eyes had dulled slightly, losing their sharpness. Her armor was gone, just wearing a simple kimono that the brothers had bought for her. She hesitated before knocking on the door. "Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: coming home, something wrong   coming home, something wrong EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 2:08 am

Melody went to the kitchen and started making food, since she figured that the boys would be coming or she would be going home soon. Gaia and Song were sitting on the couch relaxing ready for a nap. Till they heard knocking and stein woke up, going over to the door he opened it looking at Elucidia. "Can I help you?" Stein asked.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: coming home, something wrong   coming home, something wrong EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 2:11 am

Elucidia looked at Stein. "You might not remember me doctor but I live with Melody and her family. I know this is sudden but is it ok if I come in for awhile.....I pulsing stay in the house with Riza an Ryuga trying to murder each other..." She seemed unusually sad compared to her dual calm demeanor. "I'm sorry to impose this on you so suddenly..."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: coming home, something wrong   coming home, something wrong EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 2:13 am

Stein stared at her. "It isn't me you have to answer to. and I don't think melody knows what you just said. so I would rather you mind your tongue i you want to stay alive. and why are they fighting?" Stein asked.

Song heard Ryuga's name, and turned her head wondering if he was back to see her. she couldn't wait to give him his present. but then she saw the girl and stared at her as well as did Gaia. she wondered where Rosentan and Makoto were. "Stein, where is everyone?"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: coming home, something wrong   coming home, something wrong EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 2:16 am

Elucidia bit her lip. "They....." Elucidia choked on her words a little. "Riza...Riza he." Elucidia bit down so hard she started to bleed slightly. A little trickle of red went down her chin. "Riza murdered Rosentan..."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: coming home, something wrong   coming home, something wrong EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 2:22 am

Stein sighed and rubbed the back of his head. "told you to be quiet about that." Stein said, looking at the girl and then at everyone else. Gaia's smile, dropped and she left the house going home to find something. she felt her heart drop.

Melody looked at the girl that had come claiming that she lives and her and makoto's home with the children. that was something she wouldn't allow. but she didn't like the other part either. she figured she would have to go have a talk with riza and ryuga for fighting. Song sat there as Mora cracked open the library door listening to what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: coming home, something wrong   coming home, something wrong EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 2:25 am

Elucidia looked at Stein. "Ryuga is going to kill Riza. There is no other way. Ryuga is too powerful compared to his brother....I couldn't....I couldn't watch them die..." Elucidia looked away from Stein. "I...I'm sorry..." Elucidia saw Melody staring at her. The demon felt even worse. "I failed to protect my masters family..." She suddenly clenched her fists. "I'm sorry for bothering you!!" She suddenly turned around and began running away from the house.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: coming home, something wrong   coming home, something wrong EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 2:30 am

Song sighed at Melody, and then flew after Elucidia. "Come on, lets stop them." Song told her, flying in front of the girl. Song missed Ryuga, but she wasn't going to let this happen. "I am not going to allow more than one heart to be broken this day." Song told her. A fire in her stomach grew, as she started flying. heading towards the island at top speed. Melody flew after Song, to stop the boys."
Stein looked at Elicidia seeing how she was running. "Running isn't going to stop it. and besides, Melody is the jealous type. Coming home to find out that a woman she didn't know was staying with her family while she was gone, isn't something anyone likes to come home to find out. as Makoto had never mentioned you to her at all." Stein explained.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: coming home, something wrong   coming home, something wrong EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 2:33 am

There was a bright flash of light. From the flash appeared a figure in a dark cloak. "Stop what?" His violet eyes scanned across the group. "Ryuga and I concluded our buisness." A few strands of pure white hair poked through the hood. "And we never told Melody because we liked having Elucidia around."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: coming home, something wrong   coming home, something wrong EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 2:38 am

Melody stopped and floated in the air looking at the cloaked figure. The scent was familiar, hearing the sentence she was right. "She is out of my house. So I leave for a month, to come home to find my hushand and children have a strange woman in the house while I am gone and don't tell me. Let me guess, Ryuga is knocked out or gloating?" Melody crossed her arms. her white hair flowing, as she wasn't thrilled nor happy to come home to such unhappy times right now. she wondered where makoto was. "Where is your father?"

Stein stepped beside Elucidia as Mora stood at the front door looking at the shadows. Song flew towards the island home, to see Ryuga. she wanted to see him so bad, she wanted to give him something and to see if he was alright. Melody floated there though.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: coming home, something wrong   coming home, something wrong EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 2:42 am

Riza looked at the woman. "Shut up Melody. I don't have time to deal with you." Riza turned his gaze to El. "So you ran away? You coward." He raised his arm to point at her. As the sleeve revealed his hand it was covered in brilliant white scales. And at the nd if his fingers were golden talons.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: coming home, something wrong   coming home, something wrong EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 2:50 am

Melody frowned, and though she didn't like the idea. she didn't like riza's tone either, she flew down and got in front of Elucidia. "So the one golden son Riza finally shows his colors. How about you shut up and tell me where your father is? Or is it like Rosentan. Finally hitting her career to take a break and Gaia comes home to find out that you, one of the people she looked up to and thought was cool killed the man that she loved. So are you going to tell me that my husband is dead next? or did you kill your brother?" Melody asked as she held back her tears. Feeling that she was going to break again. and this time she wouldn't be stopping what she would do. "She isn't a coward. You are." She studied Riza knowing something different. she grew her dragon teeth and stared at him as she wasn't going to back down. she was much older, and more durable than he was if Riza was what she thought he was. "Oh a little dragon pup. did you know the younger a person with dragon in their blood is, the easier it is for an older person with dragon blood to harm them." Melody had over a thousand years. so she wasn't going to back down from this.

Stein stared at Riza, he didn't say anything. but felt bad for Mora watching, since she looked up to Riza. He began to think of what to doo, since this world seems to be causing more danger.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: coming home, something wrong   coming home, something wrong EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 2:52 am

Riza looked at Melody. "None of you have what I seek." Riza disappeared in a flash of light. He reappeared inside Krageta's house.

Elucidia looked at Melody with concern.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: coming home, something wrong   coming home, something wrong EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 2:56 am

Melody turned to Elucidia. "What is Riza looking for?" Melody asked coldly.

-----

Gaia was sitting with Krageta and Dimitri. Krageta pulled her over to her, and comforted Gaia. Dimitri lowered his eyes, as he didn't want Gaia to find out like this. they were going to give it a few days before telling her. Gaia sat iwth Krageta and cried.
Krageta raised her head seeing Riza, as Dimitri stood up. He texted someone really quickly behind his back as he stood there looking at Riza. "Can I help you?"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: coming home, something wrong   coming home, something wrong EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 2:58 am

Elucidia looked at Melody. "He is looking for Gaia"

Riza didn't even clnowledge that Dimitri was there he pointed his talons at Gaia and spoke. "You."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: coming home, something wrong   coming home, something wrong EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 3:02 am

Krageta held Gaia close to her. "Go away Riza! I don't want to see you right now..." GAia cried, she buried her head in Krageta's chest and cried. she ignored Riza, as Krageta stared at him. Dimitri got between Riza and the girls.
"Riza, not now." Krageta said sadly. she was still upset about makoto, and everything going on.
"I would advise standing down Riza. I don't want the person that is coming to harm you." Dimitri explained. "You are still Makoto's son. and I have deep respect for him. So please stand down and stop this."

---

Melody pulled out her phone. "Why? He can't kill her. If he does, he kills the earth." Melody explained. she gave a few people a call, even artik hoping he would come.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: coming home, something wrong   coming home, something wrong EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 3:05 am

Riza ignored the two adults. He teleported to Gaia an pushed away Krageta. "Holy Barrier Xeratul activate." Suddenly Riza and Gaia were surrounded by a cube that separated them from the rest of the world. "This  barrier can only be destroyed by the one who created it. We are alone now." Riza looked down at Gaia. "Answer me. I killed him. Do you hate me?"

Elucidia started crying. "I read his mind. He doesn't want to kill her....far from that."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: coming home, something wrong   coming home, something wrong EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 3:14 am

When Riza moved to Gaia, Dimitri moved through the shadows and came out of the couch pushing Riza away from the girls and Krageta held onto Gaia tighter. but Riza seemed to still get Gaia.
Gaia heard Riza. "I don't. but I am sad. All I ever wanted was a family, and you took what I was hoping to be my happy ending. Are saiyans not supposed to be happy, I love Rosentan. I love him still, I will wait till my death for him to come back. But I can't hate...I just..." She broke down crying. Dimitri grabbed Gaia by her arm that he still had a grip on through her shadow and pulled her back out of where she was through her shadow. bringing her back to them, Dimitri hadn't done that in a long time.
"I got a few tricks up my sleeve too." Dimitri said holding Gaia close to him. Krageta took Gaia to the kitchen and fixed her some tea. Dimitri waiting for Riza.

----

Melody looked at Elucidia. "Okay, what happened to my son Ryuga?"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: coming home, something wrong   coming home, something wrong EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 3:18 am

Riza stopped them by raising another holy barrier. The young Saiyan the pulled out his sword. he raised it up, but instead pf slashing he tossed it at her feet. "Gaia. Would you hate me...if through that hatred you could have him back?" Riza spoke in a cold tone. "I will give you the key that will allow you to revive him. But in order to gain the key, you have to kill me." He stared her down with intense violet eyes that started to shimmer gold. "I offer you a choice Gaia. Kill me and regain your beloved, or let me walk away and never get to see him again."

Elucidia looked at her. "I don't know."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: coming home, something wrong   coming home, something wrong EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 3:27 am

dimitri held onto Gaia still through her shadow. Holy barrier or not, he was still holding onto her hand. she didn't let go of his hand. the shadow was scary but worth it. Gaia looked at Riza as he spoke, tears falling from her eyes. Gaia held her head. "I am not going to kill anyone. Rosentan would be ashamed of me. and I couldn't live with myself for taking someone elses life and heart like that either. I can't kill someone like that. I want him back, more than anything. but I can't kill you." Gaia's body began really heating up, causing her to start to get sick. she held onto Dimitri's hand. "Ro..." She cried holding her head. "I love you...I will bring you back...I am sorry...I will bring you back another way. I am sorry. I am sorry. I'm sorry. Please come back..." Gaia cried as her tears turned into glowing flowers like the one's Rosentan made her before.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: coming home, something wrong   coming home, something wrong EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 3:29 am

Riza looked at her. "You have made your choice. You killed him. Goodbye from the both o us." Riza then disappeared in a flash of light.

Elucidia ran into Krageta's home right as he disappeared. "RIZA!!" She reached for him but she jut clutched at air. "D-damnit....."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: coming home, something wrong   coming home, something wrong EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 3:35 am

Gaia grabbed Riza's hand stopping him from leaving as she wrapped him in her flowers. She attached Dimitri's hand to his leg. Gaia looked at Riza, tears falling down her face. "You have changed Riza. You might have new powers, but I know one you don't have. I will find the dragon balls, I will wish for all the pieces to bring him back." Gaia promised. "I will find another way. I can't kill you. I can't take someone elses heart like that. I can't do it. It would be the same as what you have done. I couldn't look her in the face if I took someone for the one I love." Gaia told him, crying.

when Riza disappeared, Dimitri followed. Appearing next to Riza. "I got a few tricks Riza. Now enough with this game. What will it take for you to stop this and let us put Ro back together, and have you be back of your dad's family again?" Dimitri knew that this was bad, he knew what he was asking. "What will it take Riza? MY death? MY head...I can come back....but what will it take?"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: coming home, something wrong   coming home, something wrong EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 3:39 am

Riza looked at Dimitri. "Your an idiot. I don't want to b a part of that family." Riza disappeared and this time when he re-appeared he surrounded himself with a blinding light that no shadow could penetrate.

Elucidia looked at Gaia. "It doesn't work like that. All you will do is have a few pieces." Elucidia stopped for a moment. "Riza doesn't have a heart."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: coming home, something wrong   coming home, something wrong EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 3:43 am

Dimitri grabbed Riza's arm quickly, being taken with him. "When tell me what will it take? Gaia would have eventually killed you. but how can she rip out mora and Melody's heart, cause she wants Ro. Take my life instead. What do you want her to do?" Dimitri followed him. He is almost at his limiti for teleporting. "There is always a shadow."

Gaia looked at Elucidia. "What do you mean? Who took it..." Gaia asked, tears falling from her face. Krageta hugged her, and Gaia didn't let go. "We will bring him back. the dragon balls can wish for all the pieces."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: coming home, something wrong   coming home, something wrong Empty

Back to top Go down

coming home, something wrong
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next