Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Home sweet home!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

Home sweet home! Empty
PostSubject: Home sweet home!   Home sweet home! EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 6:00 pm

Maynin teleported into her living room, tired. Noticing that her house was still clean, she collapsed on the floor.

Sirius made sure each of his cats were still alive and smiled. "I guess the tutor came by to keep the place running for us."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Home sweet home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home!   Home sweet home! EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 6:02 pm

The evil Riza looked down. "Nice cats. I think I should get one for myself...Always liked felines. Nice and soft. Smart enough to not be a total obedient slave like canines. I do very much like them."
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

Home sweet home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home!   Home sweet home! EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 6:11 pm

Sirius jumped, startled. "H-how...no, WHAT are you doing here?!"

Maynin, from her place on the floor, shrugged. "'Ello."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Home sweet home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home!   Home sweet home! EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 6:24 pm

Riza shrugged. "I teleported. And because I wanted to be here. I got bored. Any other questions you want to ask me?" He then waved to Maynin. "Hey."
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

Home sweet home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home!   Home sweet home! EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 6:30 pm

Sirius looked away. "Um, no..."

Maynin looked at Riza, slightly annoyed. "Don't you and good Riza come as a two-for-one package? Where's the other?"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Home sweet home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home!   Home sweet home! EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 6:37 pm

He shrugged once gain. "He is off doing whatever. And We only go together when we travel long distance. We can wander wherever we want on the planet now. So technically there is no one stopping me from killing you two right now."
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

Home sweet home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home!   Home sweet home! EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 6:48 pm

"That's why I hang around you. For the thrill." Maynin yawned. "If you want to kill me, go right ahead, spare me the sight of your ugly mug." She smiled at him, a genuine, happy smile.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Home sweet home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home!   Home sweet home! EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 6:56 pm

Evil Riza feigned a look of pain. "And to think I actually put myself together this morning." That quickly passed and he returned to his normal grin. "But come on. We both Know I am pretty damn attractive."
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

Home sweet home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home!   Home sweet home! EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 7:01 pm

"......meh."

Suddenly a black and white blur came tearing down the hallway and into the living room. "RIZA!" Screamed Nike.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Home sweet home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home!   Home sweet home! EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 7:04 pm

Nike was suddenly stopped by having a massive energy blade at her throat. "What is this thing and why does it know my name?"
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

Home sweet home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home!   Home sweet home! EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 7:11 pm

Nike huffed. "Don't pretend you've forgotten me!"

Maynin rolled her eyes. "That's Nike. She's obsessed with you and you haven't tried to kill her so.... I think you're friends...."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Home sweet home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home!   Home sweet home! EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 7:16 pm

Riza scoffed. "I haven't forgotten you. I just have no idea who you are. I probably haven't seen you in millions of years. And I guess that would make us friends so....Actually..." He stopped thinking. "Question Nike. Am I attractive?"
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

Home sweet home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home!   Home sweet home! EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 7:19 pm

"Very, VERY-" Nike was cut short as Maynin slammed into her.

"Hideous. She was going to say hideous. " Maynin finished 'helpfully'.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Home sweet home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home!   Home sweet home! EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 7:22 pm

Riza picked Nike up and held her away from Maynin. "It's ok. Finish your sentence. If she trys to interfere again I will take one of her internal organs as punishment."
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

Home sweet home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home!   Home sweet home! EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 7:27 pm

"You're very, very att-" Once again Nike stopped, gaping at Maynin.

Maynin held up a teddy bear, grinning evily. "Finish and I rip Little Riza's head off."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Home sweet home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home!   Home sweet home! EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 7:32 pm

Riza raised his hand in victory. That works! She was obviously siding with me. You lose. *Riza then took the Teddy bear and Gave it to Nike. "Also little Riza...?"
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

Home sweet home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home!   Home sweet home! EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 7:35 pm

"Yes." Nike said firmly. "Tonight Mama Riza and Papa Riza are busy. So Little Riza is alone for now."

Maynin snickered. "What other Riza's? All I see is a pile of fluff and fur under the coffee table!"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Home sweet home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home!   Home sweet home! EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 7:39 pm

Riza blinked. "Ummmmm....why are there so many of me?' He really had nothing else to say to that
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

Home sweet home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home!   Home sweet home! EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 7:47 pm

Nike's scream could have been heard for miles. "SHE KILLED THEM!! MAYNIN KILLED THEM!" She turned to Riza angrily. "Do something!"

Maynin covered her ears.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Home sweet home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home!   Home sweet home! EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 7:48 pm

Riza walked over and bopped Maynin on the head with his fist. "Bad Maynin. killing inanimate objects is a horrible thing to do."
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

Home sweet home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home!   Home sweet home! EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 7:54 pm

"Ow! SAYS THE MAN WHO KILLS AMIMATE ONES!" She retorted.

Nike licked Riza. "I love you!"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Home sweet home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home!   Home sweet home! EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 7:57 pm

Riza looked at her with a serious expression. "See, the thing is I believe in Karma. If I kill someone they probably must have done something to deserve it."
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

Home sweet home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home!   Home sweet home! EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 8:02 pm

Nike stuck her tongue out at Maynin. "Ha! He loves me, not you!"

Maynin shrugged. "Meh. Karma is an iffy subject."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Home sweet home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home!   Home sweet home! EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 8:05 pm

Riza looked down at Nike. "Making a lot of assumptions there. Also it would be pretty creepy if I loved her. She is like what....14?" He shuddered slightly. "I mean I may be completely psychotic but I'm not that evil."
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

Home sweet home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home!   Home sweet home! EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 8:09 pm

Maynin blinked. "I'm 14? Jeeze....lost track....I don't even know when my birthday is..."

Sirius crept out of the room.

Nike licked Riza again. "Well I love YOU."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Home sweet home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home!   Home sweet home! Empty

Back to top Go down

Home sweet home!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next