Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

coming home, something wrong

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

coming home, something wrong - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: coming home, something wrong   coming home, something wrong - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 3:46 am

Elucidia looked at Krageta. "Her family took it. He never recovered." El turned away. "You don't get it. Riza is the catalyst."

Riza looked at Dimitri. "Why do I care what they feel? Melody is a psychotic bitch who never shuts her mouth, Gaia is a coward, and Mora is weak. I don't care about their feelings."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: coming home, something wrong   coming home, something wrong - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 3:58 am

"Who is her?" Krageta asked coldly. "do you mean my family took it...we wouldn't do that. I would have never allowed that." Krageta told her.
Gaia ran out of the room and flew away going to the cliff where her and Rosentan made the flower field and stood on the edge looking over. she wanted him back, her mind finally snapped. she fell over the edge, collapsing in the process.

----

Dimitri looked at Riza. "What happened to you? You were such a good kid with so much promise. Everyone spoke highly of you, and I even thought..." He rubbed the back of his head. "Melody cares about you. and Gaia isn't a coward. You are. I know you regret what you did. hasn't there been enough death. Your little brother Mako is going to need you."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: coming home, something wrong   coming home, something wrong - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 4:18 am

Elucidia looked at Krageta with anger behind her crimson eyes. "You never looked past the smiles did you? You, Makoto, Ryuga, Melody, even me at first, we chopped away at his heart piece by piece, every day causing him to suffer. You never noticed did you? The pain we were causing him. His heart was broken bit by bit until he finally crushed it so he could save himself."

"SHUT UP!" Brilliant white scales erupted across the right half of Riza's face. His right eye was now a glowing gold. "YOUR ALL THE SAME!"
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: coming home, something wrong   coming home, something wrong - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 10:17 am

Ryuga walked into the home, eyes focused and hand resting on his sword hilt. His Aqua blue hair, and aquamarine eyes shimmered. He leaned against the wall, eyes dead set on the family. One silver fang showing. His energy coursing through the house. It was time, the ice dragon had finally shown himself. Cold air flowed through the house. He got up from the wall and walked into the where they were all sitting. He did not speak, he only wanted to listen. He grabbed a chair and turned it around so that the back was facing front. He sat down with legs spread and arms crossed on the back of the chair. He studied the faces in the room. They all look surprised to see him. They hadn't seen him since the transformation. They had gotten a taste of Riza, but he was a different animal all together. Though he was not here to gloat or show off, only to observe. It was so quiet you could hear a pin drop. "Don't mind me, as you were. Im only a casual observer." He spoke, his voice much deeper then when they had seen him last. Only his brother and El had been the only ones to see him since. Hopefully they wouldn't ruin the surprise.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: coming home, something wrong   coming home, something wrong - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 12:28 pm

Krageta looked at Elucidia confused. "What the hell are you talking about? as far as I know, me and the family has been supportive of him. I wanted to encourage him to be a good strong saiyan, a good man. someone else must have ripped it out. Now where is my nephew makoto? and how the fuck did they become like this?" Krageta growled. Krageta paused wondering where Song and Gaia were. Melody arrived and looked at everyone. seeing Ryuga, she ran over to him. he might look different but he was still her son. she hugged Ryuga, happy that he is alright.

"Ryuga. Wait wasn't song with you? she went to your house to find you. she had a present...where is gaia and Song?" Melody asked. she had been worried. they wondered what to do.

----

Dimitri shook his head. "No we are not. Your family loves you." dimitri said calmly. "If you were dead, everyone would be mourning you as well. I don't know what happened, but enough is enough. Your father is dead, you have a family that will depend on you. Melody still wants to do right by you boys. You are all she mainly has left. And we are all you have. You claim we hacked at your heart, but we didn't." Dimitri said calmly to riza. And Dimitri stood there staring at Riza, seeing how much more he is changing. "Just like Song. funny how you two grow scales now like that."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: coming home, something wrong   coming home, something wrong - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 3:14 pm

"Don't waste your breath on him. He came here with only one thing in mind. And his wishes were thrown back in his face. His final attempts at kindness, over looked. This, this is what he meant. And it is no fault of yours alone, I to am to blame. I honestly think it my fault alone. I was a terrible brother, always have been. Then when I got stronger then him, he thought I avoided him because I didn't think him worth the time. That simply wasn't true, I avoided him because I knew who my father was. What was bound to happen, if I did get close to him. We would kill each other, but we have since settled that between one another." Ryuga knew he couldn't fool his mother for long, he smiled at her embrace. He would wrap one arm around her, and rub her shoulder. "Dear woman I have missed you since you have been gone. But for now I must attend to my beloved, I have longed to see her. Now I must go to her, I shall return." He said breaking the hug between he and melody. Taking flight like a jet as soon as he hit the door.

He landed on the beach of the house after a few minutes of flying. "Song, where are you love?" He asked as he entered the house.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: coming home, something wrong   coming home, something wrong - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 3:59 pm

Elucidia looked down at the ground. "Supportive? Is that what you are calling it?" She sighed and looked at Ryuga leave. Her attention returned to Krageta. "I am able to read minds if I choose. Riza was lead by all of you to think he was worthless. Not because you said h was, but because of who he is. Even Melody said it to him just earlier. She called him the "Golden Son." All Riza wanted was to be recognized for his accomplishments but whenever he did something he always received "just like your father" or "your almost as strong as your brother."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: coming home, something wrong   coming home, something wrong - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 4:19 pm

Song flew towards the island, and looked around. but as she was flying, she landed on the beach half in the cool water, seeming freezing to her. she sat on the beach, hearing a voice. sshe turned her head to see the new Ryuga. she could tell it was him. she stared at him not sure what to think.

---

Krageta stared at Elucidia. "I never thought he was worthless. that is bull shit. I been trying to repair our relationship since I got back. and golden son? so what. we had high hopes for him to surpass his father. heaven sakes, we thought ryuga would turn more out like his mother, and riza would be more powerful and better than makoto." Krageta growled at Elucidia. Krageta stood up straight in front of Elucidia, not backing down as Melody held onto Krageta's arm to calm her down a bit. "I always thought of him as strong. stupid and neive at times, but was a good boy and going to be a better man. Maybe if you didn't spend your time flirting with them, then maybe you would see that. I love my nephews, each and every stubborn one of them. Now things are turning worse, and as hoping for a good day, miss Elu. I like you, but you really know nothing about what alot of us really think of riza." Krageta turned away, flying off to find Riza. Melody stood there looking at Elucidia.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: coming home, something wrong   coming home, something wrong - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 4:25 pm

Suddenly a thin veil of darkness covered the lights in the room. The shadows only dimmed the lights enough so that a figure could walk through the shadows. Makoto's green eyes looked at them. "Your doing it right now Krageta. The reason he is do upset is because he is constantly being compared to me and his brother. The real Makoto sighed and ran his hand through his hair. "That's why he wants to kill me."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: coming home, something wrong   coming home, something wrong - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 4:42 pm

Krageta paused and looked at Makoto. "That isn't comparing makoto. that is saying you are destined for great things. saying that you will be better and stronger than your father is saying that you are not going to be like him." Krageta said, the dimming didn't scare her. she stared at him. "I compare Ryuga to you more than Riza. cause Ryuga practically is you." Krageta rubbed the back of her head. She wasn't going to apologize for something she didn't do. "And its good to see you back."
Melody looked at Makoto, her eyes swelled up.

----

Dimitri looked at Riza, not scared at all. "Riza, then lets figure this out. You are a great kid, can be a great man. are you really going to tell me? or do we need to go on a trip? You deserve to live. You worried so much about what you think everyone else thinks of you. Then lets go away for a year, I been needing some training and the kids are in school. Lets go travel for a year in space."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: coming home, something wrong   coming home, something wrong - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 4:49 pm

Riza suddenly let the illusion drop without realizing it. He was covered in blood. His left eye had a giant slash across it. His body was covered in cuts and bruises. "I don't want to travel with any of you, I am perfectly fine by myself. And besides, you need to be with your daughter. Who the fuck knows what Ryuga will do."

Makoto waved Krageta off with a hand of black scales. "Your saying that he is going to be better than me, that is comparing. Or are you simply to stubborn to think any other way....never mind." Makoto already knew the answer to that question. He looked down at El who was kneeling at his feet. "Master," she spoke. "I have failed you. I am ready for whatever punishment you deem fit." Makoto looked at her and sighed. "Get up Elucidia. I don't expect you to be able to stop them. You already helped enough with Ryuga. So for now...." Makoto thought for a moment. "I guess your punishment is that you can clean up whatever Ryuga and Riza did to the house."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: coming home, something wrong   coming home, something wrong - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 6:00 pm

Dimitri looked at Riza, and shrugged. "It will be fine. WE all do worry abotu you riza. And no you are not fine by yourself. You need someone that can make you happy. Maybe a travel might work. but why are you hurt?" Dimitri asked worried a bit.

----

Melody stared at Makoto, walking up to him she stared at him. "No. I will clean the house and take care of it. It is a mother's job after all." Melody didnn't really know the girl, she figured she would treat the girl more a guest and study her to figure out her true motives.
Krageta sighed. "Its saying that he is different. That he isn't like you. But too late for that makoto, he is acting like you use to before you met melody." Krageta sighed, she didn't have time to fight with Makoto. "I need to find my nephew since no one is looking for him and dimitri is with him. Good to see you back makoto, glad you guys copied the girls." Krageta said flying off.

Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: coming home, something wrong   coming home, something wrong - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 6:10 pm

Makoto sighed. "It wasn't exactly a choice to be like this. Being burned by bright lights isn't exactly a fun experience." Makoto looked at Melody. "Ok then. I will see you later." Makoto looked at El. "You go with Krageta. You understand Riza better than anyone." Elucidia started to protest but Makoto held up his hand. "Are you disobeying my orders?" Elucidia bit her lip. "No master..." She spread her wings and flew after Krageta. Makoto looked down at the trail of blood Riza left. "Hmmmm..."

Riza noticed that his illusion had worn off. "Well stop worrying about me. I don't need it." The blood dripped from underneath his cloak. He took it off to reveal a massive gash down his gut from where he was impaled by his own sword. "I don't need this since the illusion is gone." He looked at Dimitri with one gold eye and one violet. "My wounds are none of your concern. And I had someone that could make me happy."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: coming home, something wrong   coming home, something wrong - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 6:31 pm

Dimitri looked at Riza and walked over to him. "Let me treat you at my shop. I will hide your aura. lets go talk, or at least I'll listen. WE can't having you dying, and what happened to taht person?" Dimitri asked. He placed a calm hand on Riza.

----

Krageta flew off heading towards the aura she was sensing.s he was trying to find it.

Melody looked at Makoto and held his hand. seeing the scales. "Why? How?"

Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: coming home, something wrong   coming home, something wrong - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 6:39 pm

Riza blocked Dimitri's touch with his greatsword. "I'll be fine. I have no intention of dying, not before I defeat my father."

Makoto looked at Melody. "We were tricked, captured, and experimented on. They thought they could control us. We broke free and I devoured their souls." A shadow seeped out from Makoto's feet. From the shadow rose the souls of those he killed. "They will suffer for eternity." Makoto snapped his fingers and they dissapeared. "The problem is light hurts me now, and more I a cannot be touched. Anyone who touches me is enveloped with darkness. The only reason anyone escaped was because Riza used his powers of light to free them."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: coming home, something wrong   coming home, something wrong - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 6:51 pm

Dimitri sighed. "Why defeat him?" Dimitri didn't say it, but Riza although he didn't want to be like his dad, was acting like his father use to. He ignored and sword and grabbed the handle. "Enough. You need some rest. and if you don't want the entire family showing, I suggest we get going." Dimitri didn't give Riza a choice. He grabbed Riza by the arm and threw him over his shoulder, carrying him to a sae quiet place. hopefully riza didn't fight. "Sad how I use to be like you when I was younger. I still regret never staying with my old fmaily."

-------

Melody lowered her head sadly. "I'm sorry. I wish I had been there to help. to stop them...I am sorry..." Melody said. she heard that he couldn't be touched. Melody wasn't scared and she wanted to prove that. "I am not scared of you. I will still be by your side my love." She touched his arm.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: coming home, something wrong   coming home, something wrong - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 6:56 pm

Makoto covered his arm in scales so that she couldn't touch his flesh. "If your really going to insist upon it." He then sighed. "It's fine. Ryuga seems to enjoy his powers. And to be perfectly honest I think it was good for Riza. Since it happened he is starting to create his own identity. I just got the raw end of the deal."

Riza teleported out of Dimitri's grasp. "I don't want to go back. And I can treat my own wounds perfectly fine." Riza glared at Dimitri. "Stop trying to help me."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: coming home, something wrong   coming home, something wrong - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 9:35 pm

Ryuga turned his head to look at her. Just as beautiful as he remembered. He held his arms open for her to embrace him. He wanted nothing more than to embrace her right now. "Song, Ive missed you. Ive missed you so much." He said with affection in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: coming home, something wrong   coming home, something wrong - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 11:53 pm

Makoto suddenly growled. "Go home Melody. I have something I need to do." Makoto walked ino a shadow and disappeared.

Riza suddenly began laughing. "It took you long enough father." Makoto look less amused. "So, this is what you wanted isn't it? To fight me?" Riza felt the Cale's on his body retreat. "If I can defeat you I will know who I am." Riza drew his sword and pointed it at Makoto. "We will fight without transforming, like it should be done." Makoto nodded an got in a fighting stance.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: coming home, something wrong   coming home, something wrong - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 5:08 pm

Riza began his assault with a downward slash. His massive blade glowed with the holy power Riza fed into it. Makoto sidestepped the weapon and sent a fist at Riza's face. The younger fighter moved his head so the fist only slightly grazed against a lock of his hair. Riza swung the sword sideways, slamming the brunt side of it into his father and sending the shadow dragon flying into a cliff. Riza instantly followed up by shooting a beam of light at the impact mark. Makoto held his arms in front of him to attempt to block. He roared in pain as the holy light burned at his ungodly skin. The beam subsided and a good portion of Makoto's arms were covered in burns. "You've gotten strong Riza." He was suddenly interrupted by a kick to the side of the head. "Those are empty words coming from you father." Makoto grunted and picked himself up. "I suppose they are."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: coming home, something wrong   coming home, something wrong - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

coming home, something wrong
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2