Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Coming Home

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

Coming Home - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 11:11 pm

Krageta nodded her head and looked at Riza with a smile. "Sorry thought you were talking to me, Riza." she giggled. Serena looked over at Riza and jumped up and down. happy to see everyone. "Sorry, I am a lunar as well." Krageta smiled.

"ya my name is Serena. My brother is Eros. He is a weird one. Sorry if he doesn't talk. so so so nice to meet you Raina. Riza!!!" she ran over and jumped on him hugging Riza with a smile. "Cousin!"

----

Gaia nodde her head. "So, shall we go tell them?"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 11:19 pm

Riza suddenly choked on a bone. He gagged for a minute before managing to swallow it. "Nice too have someone in the family not trying to kill me," he said jokingly. He hugged the girl back. Elucidia chimed in. "Wait...so I'm her cousin in law then right?" She wasn't exactly sure how to deal with this family tree.

Raina smiled at Krageta. "I know. Grandpa used to tell me all about you!" Raina suddenly hugged Krageta. "It's great to actually meet you!"

Makoto was left out by the hugging so he decided to hug his wife, cause he's awesome like that.

Zeras was forever alone.

Rosentan looked at her. "You might want to change first. I don't want everyone to see my new brides chest."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 11:45 pm

Ryuga strolled into the room, wearing a black hoodie and tan cargo pants with regular black slip ons. His now long semi long black hair, along with red eyes were a new look considering he used to be white as snow, ice dragon pun. He surveyed the room, not feeling the need to say much, and leaned against the wall in the corner away from everyone. It had been a few weeks, if they cared to speak to him he would be approached.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 12:00 am

Krageta laughed looking at Serena and Riza. it was cute, Ares went to get Song. Walking around the ship looking for his adopted cousin in his mind. Krageta stood up walking up to Raina and bowed her head. "It is a pleasure to meet you as well. I still am learning what happened to my brother and everyone. but it is nice to see everyone smiling." Krageta smiled at how Riza was getting along with his cousin. Then she turned her attention to the girls. "That is normally how you treat family or should. with kindness, but firm. For you never know when you will lose them." Krageta with a smile. She hugged Raina back welcoming her to the family. "Do you have a place to stay? Your welcome to stay here."

Serena laughed as Riza hugged her. Melody noticed Ryuga come in. she smiled. "Son, welcome home."

Ares came out with a sigh. "Mom, I think Song went shopping for cd's or something." Ares sighed and then saw Ryuga.

Krageta smiled. "How about we all eat and relax outside. its nice weather." She smiled.
"I agree. We could all use a little space." Stein stared at Zeras.

----

Gaia nodded her head. "But I didn't bring anything. Can you transport me to my room?" Gaia asked.

Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 12:08 am

Rosentan teleported Gaia to her room.

Riza looked at Serena. "If you keep hugging I won't be able to move." Riza saw Ryuga walk in. He looked at Raina and gulped.

The white haired woman stormed over to the blue haired child. "Ryuga! I have been waiting for you for weeks! Where have you been?!" She grabbed Ryuga by te ear. " never mind I don't want to know. You staying for food young man."

Zeras hid behind Riza

Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 12:13 am

Ryuga's eyes widened as this woman he had never seen before pulled him by the ear. "Dammit not the ear." He said in pain. "How does a woman so small have the strength of one hundred saiyans." He said as he was dragged.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 12:31 am

Krageta laughed at the old woman. she was so thrilled to see someone else tht knows how to deal with the family. Hearing that Song was gone. "She might have gone looking for Ryuga...but looks like he is here." Krageta giggled.

Ares sighed. "Mom..." He shook his head.

Serena giggled and stepped aside.

Gaia changed quickly into a long green skirt and yellow blouse. looking at Rosentan she searched her closet for something for him to weak.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 8:05 pm

Riza got up and walked over to Ryuga. He stared at his brother for a moment before grunting a welcome. It wasn't much but it was normal for the two of them.

Rosentan put on the first outfit she had made for him a long time ago and teleported them to Krageta's house. "Hey everyone! Me and Gaia are getting married and we are going to have lots of babies!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Coming Home
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5