Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let the grind begin. (Song)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

Let the grind begin. (Song) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let the grind begin. (Song)   Let the grind begin. (Song) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 6:20 pm

Ryuga looked up his giant of a father, pretty much holding both girls in the palm of his hands, he got up and walked over to Riza. "This is going to be fucking sweet." He whispered in his brother's ear.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Let the grind begin. (Song)   Let the grind begin. (Song) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 6:24 pm

Gaia moved away from the fused boys and stepped aside. she sat back down away from them, as Song was held up. Gaia looked up at Makoto. "If you weren't part Rosentan, against my nature. I would most likely tell you to fuck off when correcting my sister." Gaia's face went a little red, but she sat there calm not doing anything.

song looked at the fused Makoto and Rosentan. she could smell their power and the sense. Song kicked her foot up kicking him right in the face sending her knee into his chin. "Let go of you bitch."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Let the grind begin. (Song)   Let the grind begin. (Song) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 7:41 pm

Rosenko looked at Gaia and tilted his head in confusion. "But...you did just tell me to fuck off?" Rosenko watched as her kick just slammed against him. It didn't have any impact at all. "Look, you want me to let go then you have to promise to behave your damn self. Your acting like a total bitch." He said with a bit of annoyance, he wanted to be training right now. He didn't want to deal with Song.

Riza looked over at Ryuga. "You know we are not going to be anywhere near that powerful right?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Let the grind begin. (Song)   Let the grind begin. (Song) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 8:06 pm

Ryuga smiled. "Maybe not yet, but one day we will be." He said with dreams of being as strong as his father running through his head.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Let the grind begin. (Song)   Let the grind begin. (Song) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 2:42 am

Song glared at the fused pair. "Put me down asshole." Song growled and spat fire at him. she crossed her arms and kicked him in the jaw again. "I demand you put me down!"

Gaia looked at her sister and then at the fused pair. "No I didn't. Would never tell Rosentan to fuck off. Might tell Makoto, but this is amusing." Gaia shrugged. she lowered her head and braided her hair getting ready for some training. "Besides, kamahamaha wave is too big for me to learn. Can't really make a ki ball well one for combat at least."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Let the grind begin. (Song)   Let the grind begin. (Song) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 3:08 am

Ryuga decided he had enough of her spectacle. He walked over to his brother and father fused. "You know what you look like right now? A spoiled child who just got popped for being caught with their hand in the cookie jar. Im sure you don't want to hear this from me, considering you don't think I have a set of ball between my legs." Ryuga crossed his arms and looked into songs eyes. "You have a problem with me, not gaia, not Father, and not ro. Me, so why don't you calm down, come talk to me, hit me, set me on fire. Do what ever. Just stop doing this, I want you to be a part of my life and this family."

He looked up at her with a slight sadness in his eyes. "But none of that will ever happen if you don't stop doing this. You don't have to do it for, Father, Ro, Gaia. Hell you don't have to do it for me. Do it for yourself." He sighed and put his hands in his pockets. "Well thats my speech, find me after this is done and we can talk about it, or you can hit me. I don't care, just as long as your with me." He said as he walked back over to his brother.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Let the grind begin. (Song)   Let the grind begin. (Song) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 3:15 am

Song blinked when he said a set between his legs. She was glad to be let go, she straighted her spine as when she was held it pulled her spine apart a bit. she heard pop and crack partway through the sentences missing some wordsforcing the fused pair to let go of her. She stared at Ryuga as he spoke. "For one thing I said let me go. God damn had to realign my fucking spine." Song said bending backwards looking at Ryuga. "Secondly never said you didn't have a set, I said you didn't have a spine. cause you ran away insstead of telling me its true or not about you and mora." Song said coldly. She paused letting him finish. she stared at him, song turned away and walked off going home. Without saying good bye or a word, she just went straight to Stein's house for him to look at something.

Gaia blinked and looked at everyone. "WAnt me to call Helltia?" Gaia asked. She looked over at Ryuga. "Let her calm down and think. the look on her face, was one that looked like it needed to think things over." Gaia rubbed teh back of her head pulling ot her phone gving Helltia a call asking her to come.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Let the grind begin. (Song)   Let the grind begin. (Song) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 3:21 am

"Well she said grow a back bone, so I guess is as good a time as any." He said getting up from the ground and following after her slowly. He looked back at Gaia. "If Im getting dumped today....Then Im going to explain myself, so I can make peace with myself about it when its over." He said continuing to walk.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Let the grind begin. (Song)   Let the grind begin. (Song) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 3:24 am

Gaia raised a brow, and then looked at Rosentan and riza. She wondered if Rosentan loved her enough to go after her if they ever had a fight. but she stood up brushing off the back of her pant leg.

----

Song went to Stein's house, she locked herself in the basement of Stein's lab. she started messing with some chemicals.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Let the grind begin. (Song)   Let the grind begin. (Song) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 3:27 am

Ryu knocked on the door to steins house. "Hey is anyone home?" He asked hoping to get an answer. He knew saying anything other than sorry would make it worse. He just wanted apologize and ask for her forgiveness.

Last edited by Ryuga on Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Let the grind begin. (Song)   Let the grind begin. (Song) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 3:31 am

Stein opened the door looking at Ryuga, letting him in. "Is your dad here? Was wondering about a brain or lung? accidentally burned the lung I made." Stein laughed, He looked down seeing the look on Ryuga's face and knew it was trouble. "She is in the basement. Fair warn, might not be best to go down there....she was pretty silent. know what they say about that. A silent woman, is a deadly one." Stein explained.

---

Gaia looked at fused body. "What do I learn today? and do you guys change back?" Gaia asked, thinking Melody might be a little pissed off
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Let the grind begin. (Song)   Let the grind begin. (Song) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 3:34 am

"Stein at this point I would risk her killing me." He said going down to the basement, seeing that it was locked he used a small ki blast to melt the lock and opening the door. "Song, are you down here. Im really sorry, please talk to me." He begged trying to find her.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Let the grind begin. (Song)   Let the grind begin. (Song) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 3:38 am

Stein frowned when he used a ki blast to melt the locks on his door. "Ryuga!!! Now how do I keep Mora from going down there!" Stein frowned, getting his scalpal. he wanted to disect the kid. but he knew it would make Melody upset. it didn't stop him from thinking about it. from making someone his experiment. "Next time you do that purposely to something of mine. I will speak to Melody and let her deal with you."

Song was staying silent, hearing Ryuga speak and stein's threat. she remained silent looking at a glowing bottle of red liquid. "Go away...I want some time to think...go train with your brothers...and my sister." song said sadly, she sat there thinking.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Let the grind begin. (Song)   Let the grind begin. (Song) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 3:40 am

"Sorry Stein ill pay for another one." He said going over to song. "Im not going anywhere, Ive spent my entire life running. Im not running from you. Now talk to me." He begged, he wanted to make up for what he had said.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Let the grind begin. (Song)   Let the grind begin. (Song) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 3:45 am

Song didn't look at him, her eyes were on the bottles that where glowing on the table. "No. I want to think. This isn't me hurting you. This isn't me insulting you as you say. this is me wanting to think about what I want." Song said just sitting there. she wanted to train with Ryuga today, but everyone turned it into a show. she looked at the bottles thinking.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Let the grind begin. (Song)   Let the grind begin. (Song) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 3:49 am

Ryuga walked beside her. "Im not leaving until your hand is in mine okay?" He said looking at her. "You don't have to acknowledge my existence, but Im not leaving. You wanted me to grow a back bone so here I am." He said to her, hoping that she would just look at him.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Let the grind begin. (Song)   Let the grind begin. (Song) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 3:52 am

Song didn't look at him, her eyes were looking at the bottle as she sat on a stool looking at the bottles. "You wanted me to leave you alone till I wanted to be part of the group. I am thinking...what do you want?" Song said, her face emotionless looking at the bottle. she flicked one that had blue liquid in it that bubbled a little when she did that. "If I am not able to think right now...you won't have a hand to hold..."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Let the grind begin. (Song)   Let the grind begin. (Song) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 3:56 am

Ryuga felt his heart drop."Fine....Ill be up stairs with stein. Find me when you're ready to go back." He said as he walked to the door. He turned around. "I love you....I know Im an idiot and don't show it....but I do." He said walking back up the steps. "Stein Ill pay for a new lock Im sorry." He said sitting down on the floor, thinking himself.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Let the grind begin. (Song)   Let the grind begin. (Song) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 4:02 am

Song sat there as he left the room. Turning her head, she guess she did ask to be alone. but sitting there in silence, she started to really think. looking at the chemicals.

Stein shrugged. "Its fine. I blow the door off once a month anyway. just hate it when people burn my stuff on purpose." Stein said as Melody came into the room sitting in the chair looking at Ryuga. "Melody..." Stein said. Melody's eyes were still glazed over as she was holding her photo album that she keeps looking at. "Ryuga. Sometimes...I have learned. Dragons need some time to cool off or even think....so don't be discouraged. Song really likes you. She just scared. Being in a lab, experimented on, tossed aside, forced to kill other people for the sake of science, and then saying that her purpose was served and time to die. some dragons kinda worried about being used or tossed aside." Stein said, looking at him before turning to Melody.
"Ryuga..." Melody said blankly. she got up and walked over to him wrapping her arms around him. "we dragons have tempers....you are such a good boy...you will make a good husband....good boy..." Melody said hugging ryuga.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Let the grind begin. (Song)   Let the grind begin. (Song) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 4:08 am

Ryuga felt warm tears come down his eyes. A look of anger on his face. He did not speak just listened. He burried his face into melody, his own mother would have never let him show emotion. He did not cry, he did not break down into an emotional wreck. He wrapped his arms around her waist. Thinking about all the mistakes he had made. All the stupid things he had said. All the situations he could have avoided, like this one, by remaining silent, and only talking when he felt it necessary. He heard melody speak praises about his potential as a husband for her, and the tears they continued to flow. Fearing he might never get that chance. He opened his mouth to utter one phrase. "Thank you....Mom." He said to melody. Whom he finally recognized as his new mother.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Let the grind begin. (Song)   Let the grind begin. (Song) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 4:51 pm

Melody ran her fingers through Ryuga's hair and petted his head. her mind still played people dying over and over again, but this made her feel better. She hugged him and brushed his hair sitting there. "Its okay...its okay...things happen.."

Song sat down stairs and worried, she looked up at the door and then at the bottles.
Stein was going over some papers, and sniffed the air. He smelt something, being calm he went down to the basement forgetting a chemical he left down there.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Let the grind begin. (Song)   Let the grind begin. (Song) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 5:02 pm

Ryuga lay there on the floor, helpless like a child. Where the only thing consoling him was touch of his mother. All he could think about was how foolish he had been. And how cruel his words had been the last few times he had been with song. For the first time in his life, he had a reason to be down on himself. Yet he was more worried about the girl down stairs to even care about himself. His head nuzzled in her, where only her warmth he could feel. He looked up at her. "Is it okay to call you mother?" He asked her. He didn't want to make her uncomfortable, it was finally starting to click. To worry about your own feelings, is to die alone. Song's words came to him. What good is all the money, and power in the world when you don't have loved one's to share it with.

In that moment he became fearful, that his actions toward others would leave him. Alone, and with no one. It was on the floor, he made a promise to himself. To never be the whining brat he was known to be ever again. To never just run away from his problems.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Let the grind begin. (Song)   Let the grind begin. (Song) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 5:17 pm

Melody nodded her head. "It is, calm down...your a big boy. No need to cry. No one is dead...." Melody said, her eye twitched when she said that. her mind had a still picture of Ryuga and Makoto dead. There was a loud little boom downstairs, a blue smoke came from downstairs in the basement. Melody went over to the door thinking Stein is experimenting again. Till Stein came up the stairs carrying Song over his shoulder. Her left arm covered in red dragon like scales and her nails long and sharp like a dragon. ears more pointy. lifting her head, she looked at Ryuga feeling bad.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Let the grind begin. (Song)   Let the grind begin. (Song) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 5:26 pm

Ryuga's tears stopped seeing song being carried over stein's shoulder. His heart was in his throat and he became choked up. He looked her over, seeing the scales, her ears, and the nails. She was still beautiful, she was still song. Ryuga looked at stein. "Is she going to be alright." He was remaining calm about the situation.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Let the grind begin. (Song)   Let the grind begin. (Song) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 5:34 pm

Stein put Song in the chair. Opening her mouth, he ignored Ryuga for a moment as Melody held Ryuga in her arms looking at Song. Looking at her, Stein looked at what Song swallowed. "You swallowed that dna I seperated from your blood didn't you?" Stein asked. Song didn't say anything, her eyes went to Ryuga. "Now you are more dragon, guess your eatting raw meat for a while. She will be fine Ryuga." Stein said. "If you really wanted to be a full dragon could have said something."
Song looked at Ryuga, getting up she grinned at him with two rows of sharp teeth. she leaned over and kissed Ryuga on the cheek. "Stop crying."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let the grind begin. (Song)   Let the grind begin. (Song) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Let the grind begin. (Song)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next