Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let the grind begin. (Song)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

Let the grind begin. (Song) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let the grind begin. (Song)   Let the grind begin. (Song) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 3:41 pm

He smiled, hearing it wasn't to serious. "Alright so, what now." He said brushing his pants off. "Do you want to move onto something else or go to the hot spring." He asked cracking his neck after he took that heel to the head.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Let the grind begin. (Song)   Let the grind begin. (Song) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 3:44 pm

Song looked at Ryuga not saying anything as her spine popped all along it while she was leaning backwards looking at him upside down. he asn't far from her. she wrapped her legs around his head and drove her knees into the ground with his head attached.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Let the grind begin. (Song)   Let the grind begin. (Song) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 3:47 pm

Ryu looked like an ostrich with his head in the ground. "I don't know if she is pissed at me , or just happy to be around me." He said as he pulled his head out of the ground, getting the sand out of his ears. He then dashed at her, both fists ready to make contact.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Let the grind begin. (Song)   Let the grind begin. (Song) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 3:50 pm

Song smirked and let go of him, getting away. moving out of the way, one fist made contact, but as it did she flipped looking like she was going to kick him in the side of the head, but inside she punched the side of his head while locking her legs around his arm and pulling him down to the ground. she rubbed her arm but dealt with it though it actually really hurt
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Let the grind begin. (Song)   Let the grind begin. (Song) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 3:54 pm

Ryu took another blow to the head. His vision was blurred for a second there he thought he was going to be sick. As he was slammed to the ground he picked her up with her still attached to his arm and slammed her onto the other side of him to free himself from her grasp. "A few more blows to the head, and I might need stein to check me for brain damage." He said rubbing his head, while getting up.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Let the grind begin. (Song)   Let the grind begin. (Song) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 3:57 pm

Makoto suddenly appeared in between them. "Hello there kiddies!" He said grinning. He had a large cooler in his hands. "I brought you guys lunch." He then looked at Ryuga who was hurt and at Song who had barely any visible wounds. "Your really kicking his ass aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Let the grind begin. (Song)   Let the grind begin. (Song) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 4:02 pm

Song still held onto his arms as he smashed her into the ground. she grabbed the dirt with her nails and bent her back backwards slamming him into the ground face first. where she followed landing on top of him. she blinked looking at Makoto. "Hi Makoto. Is ROsentan and Gaia coming to join us or they still in bed...wait maybe Mora and Riza should join..." Song teased Ryuga with a grin.
"I'm not kicking his ass. he is just taking a break." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Let the grind begin. (Song)   Let the grind begin. (Song) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 4:04 pm

Ryu was currently eating sand. "Oh no, she is dominating me, with suggestive ideas." He said muffled by the sand. He wondered what his father was doing there. But then again he was always showing up uninvited, so this was no real surprise.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Let the grind begin. (Song)   Let the grind begin. (Song) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 4:08 pm

Makoto set the cooler down on the ground. "I made lunch. I have some ribs here that are hot off the grill. Some salad for Gaia when she and Ro get here....last time I saw them they were going to take a shower together or something." Makoto shrugged. "More importantly I have some stuff to teach all of you. Riza is coming as well."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Let the grind begin. (Song)   Let the grind begin. (Song) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 4:15 pm

Song looked at Ryuga. "I haven't done anything of the sort. I have given you a kiss and you smashed my bac into the ground." Song laughed. song smiled at Makoto hearing that Riza, Rosentan, and Gaia are coming. she wondered if Ares was coming. It would be nice for them to come as well. "So family event...though think it will be fun to beat my sister." Song laughed letting Ryuga up and then taking some lunch. "WAit those two shower together...? I guess Gaia really does fuck before marriage."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Let the grind begin. (Song)   Let the grind begin. (Song) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 7:20 pm

Ryu rubbed the sand off of him. "Yeah those two have been doing more than showering, together." He said while reaching for the ribs. "Great....family day. The girl I like can watch me get my ass kicked." He said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Let the grind begin. (Song)   Let the grind begin. (Song) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 2:46 am

Song looked down at Ryuga wondering about his statement. "What do you mean watch you get beat? who else is it that you like?" song growled down at him as her jealousy flared a bit.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Let the grind begin. (Song)   Let the grind begin. (Song) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 3:28 am

Ryuga almost had a brain aneurysm from her last statement. He turned to look at her. "Im looking right at her, I think you've met before." He said nibbling on his rib, sauce in the corner of his mouth. He then smiled at her, her jealousy was cute. "I don't like anyone but you song, I promise." He then realized something. His new step mother was a dragon with a bad temper and over protective. His soon to be girlfriend was a dragon with a bad temper, a new found jealousy problem. And He was willing to bet money on it, over protective of him. He then realized he was becoming his father. Like father like son, he thought. Oh the irony.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Let the grind begin. (Song)   Let the grind begin. (Song) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 12:23 pm

Song looked around, and then looked at him with a smile. "But I am the one that is going to kick your but." Song smirked. Song nibbled on the ribs, wondering when her sister was going to get there. she began to think of something, she wondered if the red ribbon army wuld find her if they would try and take him as well. it made her worry.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Let the grind begin. (Song)   Let the grind begin. (Song) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 4:51 pm

Makoto grabbed a rib and ate the entire thing, bone included. "I was planning to teach the boys the Fusion Dance. Then I was planning to teach Song and Gaia the kamehameha wave." He said after swallowing. Makoto looked at Song with a smirk. "I saw him eyeing up Mora the other day Song."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Let the grind begin. (Song)   Let the grind begin. (Song) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 4:59 pm

Ryu shrugged his shoulder at his father's words. He then casually got up, and walked about 50 yards down the beach. He figured if he was going to get his ass kicked by song he would at least like to have a chance run first. "Now, I wait for the inevitable, and today was going so well." He said counting down the seconds before what he said would register in song's head.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Let the grind begin. (Song)   Let the grind begin. (Song) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 5:02 pm

song raised a brow to the Mora part, turning her head to see Ryuga gone. Song sat there waiting for Ryuga to come back, but then she got bored and kicked a ki ball in Ryuga's direction and then sat down. "Stop running away coward!" Song yelled.
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: Let the grind begin. (Song)   Let the grind begin. (Song) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 5:10 pm

Rosentan teleported in. He held Gaia's hand so he came with them. "Sup?" He grinned. He saw Ryuga run away. He teleported over and dragged Ryuga back over by his ear. "Look Ryuga. If you ogling other women then this wouldn't happen. Especially Mora. She had a thing for Riza."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Let the grind begin. (Song)   Let the grind begin. (Song) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 5:16 pm

Riza flew down and waved. "Hi." Riza then turned to Ryuga. "Mora told me that you have been staring at her."

Makoto handed the salad to Gaia and then looked between her and Rosentan. "You two do realize that showers are for getting clean right?" He laughed as Rosentan turned bright red.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Let the grind begin. (Song)   Let the grind begin. (Song) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 5:20 pm

Ryu began to walk back, and then he saw Rosentan. "Glad to see you have decided to not spend all day doing everything in shower, but showering." He then saw ro's hand go for his ear. "Oh no....no no no." He said trying to get away but it was to late. The dreaded ear tug. As inescapable as it is painful.

Ryu had his arms crossed as he was being dragged back to the group. He saw Riza wave and say hello, he waved back. Then hearing the words out of his mouth, his brain just broke. Its as if everyone was hell bent on ruining his future with song. When ro dropped him by song, he heard his father poking fun at him as well. Snickering a little under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Let the grind begin. (Song)   Let the grind begin. (Song) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 5:28 pm

gaia appeared with Rosenan, she smiled at him as he was dragging Ryuga back. Wearing a green tank top, and black knee length sweat pants. she looked at Ryuga and Rosentan, it was kinda cute to her eyes. her eyes went to Makoto. Gaia blushed at him taking a salad. "Feel better than being dirty in the morning. but showers are good for cleaning and rubbing thing." Gaia nibbled on the salad. "riza how was your date with mora?"

Song turned her head at Ryuga, she lowered her eyes seeing how he ran away and didn't say anything. she decided to say fuck it. kicking some rocks she crossed her arms, and looked at Makoto. "Maybe when you teach them to fuse, maybe Ryuga might grow a spine." Song pouted. She started to think what makoto said was true.

"Rosentan...don't rip off his ear!" Gaia laughed, and nibbled on the salad. "Song be nice, and everyone stop picking on him..." Gaia said, she lowered her head as her voice was a little quiet. "fushion dance huh?"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Let the grind begin. (Song)   Let the grind begin. (Song) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 5:39 pm

Makoto sighed. "Ryuga is a wuss at times." He pointed to Riza and Ryuga. "Watch carefully." He motioned for Rosentan. The two of them got in position. "Fu." The stepped apart moving their arms in an arc. "SION!" They moved back together. "ha!" As their fingers met a blinding white light appeared. Where the two once were was now a fusion.

Riza looked at Gaia with wide eyes. "We were on a date?!?" He said shocked. "I...I thought we were just hanging out as friends....."
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Let the grind begin. (Song)   Let the grind begin. (Song) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 5:43 pm

Ryu heard her words, and just brushed them off. She calls him a coward, says he has no spine. She would never realize how those words would shape him. He watches his father and Ro fuse. His eyes widened feeling the power come off of them. He looked at Riza in awe. "We are going to become that?" He asked his brother.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Let the grind begin. (Song)   Let the grind begin. (Song) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 5:53 pm

song looked at Ryuga and then saw the fushion. she smiled at it, looking at Gaia. "Gaia!!! Lets do that!!!" Song smiled.
Gaia sat there not saying anything as this was not her cup of tea. she finished her food, and back flipped kicking her sister in the jaw, sending her flying a bit. Gaia turned to Riza whom waatched as Rosentan fused with his father. She wondered if Mora and Stein knew that, she guessed it was what she saw it as. "Odd, Melody and I thought you two were. Guess it as just us. though you two do look cute together. she should be getting her growth spurt soon." Gaia smiled.
"GAIA!!!" Song snapped getting up.
"Stop treating people like they are idiots. Ryuga is a good boy." Gaia told her, Song went up to her sister and breathed fire on her. Gaia blinked and held her arm, as it burned really pretty bad. "See."
"Stay out of it!" Song growled.
"Gaia swiped the feet out from under Song and then smashed ehr in the ribs with her foot. and then sat there looking at Rosentan whom was combined with makoto. Song laid there holding her side.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Let the grind begin. (Song)   Let the grind begin. (Song) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 6:12 pm

Rosenko Growked and grabbed the two of them by the back of their clothing and lifted the two of them into the air. "ENOUGH!" Rosenko being 8 foot 9 easily held the two if them apart. "If you two want a fight I will gladly give you one."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let the grind begin. (Song)   Let the grind begin. (Song) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Let the grind begin. (Song)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next