Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let the grind begin. (Song)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

Let the grind begin. (Song) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let the grind begin. (Song)   Let the grind begin. (Song) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 1:39 am

Song smiled as he ran at her. "What...I was being serious. there is that spring near by in that temple rememeber. was thinking about a bath there." Song pointed out. she didn't think it was weird to think that since springs were good for the skin. she too stepped out of the way, and jumped up landing on her hands and with her legs spread caught his neck and flipped him over her on the ground. but it kinda hurt her back.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Let the grind begin. (Song)   Let the grind begin. (Song) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 1:43 am

Ryu quickly rebounded. "So you want to take a bath with me after this is over?" He asked while dashing towards her while she was still on the ground, trying to catch her off guard.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Let the grind begin. (Song)   Let the grind begin. (Song) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 1:45 am

when she flipped him, something in her back popped. when Ryuga came running at her, she blinked knowing she wouldn't be able to move in time as she was bent over backwards. as he got close, she flipped her legs back landing on his back and sat on his back. looking at Ryuga she smiled and kissed the back of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Let the grind begin. (Song)   Let the grind begin. (Song) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 1:47 am

Ryu felt her lips on the back of his neck, and it sent shivers down his spine. He would then flip himself so she would be on his stomach. He looked up at her. "So your going to kiss me to death is that it?" he asked with a smile, and a bit of a blush.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Let the grind begin. (Song)   Let the grind begin. (Song) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 1:51 am

Song looked down at him as he turned on his stomach a grin sitting on her face. "No..." Song said with a teasing smile. quickly moving her feet she jabbed them into his stomach and jumped off him off to the side. she stood up and realigned her shorts. Song stood there bracing herself for the next attack.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Let the grind begin. (Song)   Let the grind begin. (Song) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 1:53 am

"Oh you are as sneaky as you are beautiful, and maybe I should start sleeping with one eye open." He said as he began to nose dive in a dive bomb position where he would attack her head on.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Let the grind begin. (Song)   Let the grind begin. (Song) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 1:56 am

song grinned and blinked thinking about his statement. "Why? I live at my own condo..." Song stated. she lived by herself but how things are going dimitri would be having her live with him soon due to the statements this morning. Song looked at Ryuga, thinking about it as he was dive bombing her. She waited for the last second and ran out of the way crouching down and then as he got close to the ground, she jumped up and round kicked him in the stomach.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Let the grind begin. (Song)   Let the grind begin. (Song) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 1:58 am

This was the chance ryu had been waiting for, he blocked her kick, and floated in mid air. He leaned in and kissed her lips and, as soon as he did that he had already landed on his feet and prepared for her next move.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Let the grind begin. (Song)   Let the grind begin. (Song) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 1:13 pm

Song grinned when he went to kiss her, but head bashed him right in the nose and then bend back a little slamming her feet into his chest kicking him back. she stood back on her feet. Looking at him floating, she classified that as cheating. so she figured it was time to turn it up a bit then.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Let the grind begin. (Song)   Let the grind begin. (Song) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 1:17 pm

Ryu absorbed the blow to the face, with a bit of a smirk. He felt a little blood come from his nose. He wiped it off with his sleeve. "As, I always say. The fun doesn't start until someone bleeds." He said with a wide smile. He was still floating upside down, turned himself right side up and landed. He held his hand out and extended his pointer finger, motioning her to came at him.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Let the grind begin. (Song)   Let the grind begin. (Song) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 1:25 pm

She shook her head. Song grinned looking at him, getting an idea about something. she dug her nails into the dirt as well as her toes. when he motioned for her to come, Song shook her head she kept her distance but ran in a circle around him.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Let the grind begin. (Song)   Let the grind begin. (Song) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 1:27 pm

Ryu watched her as she ran around him. Not sure if she was going to try to make another cyclone to trap him, or make a sand storm to hinder his vision. He crouched in a defensive position as he waited for the attack to develop.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Let the grind begin. (Song)   Let the grind begin. (Song) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 2:41 pm

Song grew closer and closer slowly as she circled around him. getting six feet away, she grinned at him with an idea in her mind. seeing him go to defensive. she stopped and walked up to Ryuga, giving him a big kiss on his lips. "You know...wonder what you will do when we are older....and in a hot spring..." song grinned giving him a wink.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Let the grind begin. (Song)   Let the grind begin. (Song) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 2:47 pm

Ryu blushed as he kissed her back. "I don't know......but for now." He grabbed her arm and slammed her to the ground. He looked down at her. "We have a while before we have to figure that out." He said with a grin as be backed away from her, waiting for her to get up.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Let the grind begin. (Song)   Let the grind begin. (Song) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 2:56 pm

Song was trying to be sweet, and then she gets slammed into the ground, she quiickly used her feet one to hold her up a bit before hitting her head. she got back up, flipping her foot backwards kicking Ryuga in the chin, doing a cartwheel away. Song smirked as she charged her ki (150) and flew at him, using just martial arts. but in krageta's way. she hit her hand on the ground spinning up side down with both her feet kicking ryuga in the side of the head and then going lower to trip him before standing.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Let the grind begin. (Song)   Let the grind begin. (Song) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 3:02 pm

Ryu moved his head out of the way to dodge the kick to the chin, he saw she was coming at him with both of her feet. He grabbed both of them before she could make contact with his head. He threw her on her butt and smiled. "Your getting a lot better, If I had sustained even one of those blows you would have knocked me stupid." He said dashing at her with his fist balled up tight.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Let the grind begin. (Song)   Let the grind begin. (Song) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 3:04 pm

Song smirked as he tried to throw her on her butt, but she bent backwards and as he was coming at her. she saw his fist, rolling to the side and sending her knee into his gut at the last moment. Song wasn't going to stop moving.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Let the grind begin. (Song)   Let the grind begin. (Song) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 3:08 pm

Ryu took the blow to the stomach, a little bit of his wind knocked out of him. He then rebounded onto his feet, he looked at her, staring into her eyes. "This is why I like you, you want to do everything with me. Even fight me." He said as he dashed at her one more time, both hands by his side.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Let the grind begin. (Song)   Let the grind begin. (Song) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 3:20 pm

Song blushed and smiled keeping focused. "Kinda everything..." Song said looking at Ryuga, as he dashed at her, she jumped over him by flipping and kicking him in the back of the head with her heal. she bend down and grabbed him around the waist and flipping him backwards bending his back over her chest and waist.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Let the grind begin. (Song)   Let the grind begin. (Song) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 3:26 pm

Ryu felt his head get knocked down, and soon he was looking at his feet. He was then looking at the sky again. She was fast, it was his own fault for letting his guard down. Though she did pop his back, it was less stiff now. He flipped himself over, and on top of her, pinning her to the ground. "Your pretty fast, I guess I forgot that you are part dragon." He winked at her, then shifted his weight to slam her on her back. He got back up and watched to see what she would do next.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Let the grind begin. (Song)   Let the grind begin. (Song) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 3:31 pm

Song smirked as she had him a little, but knew it wouldn't last long. She looked up as he pinned her to the ground. HE slammed her on the ground, he was heavy, but when he slammed her back into the ground she landed on a rock. something cracked in her back, Song laid there.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Let the grind begin. (Song)   Let the grind begin. (Song) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 3:33 pm

Seeing her not get back up, he panicked. Not thinking that she might be laying there to trick him. He knelt down and pick her up in his arms. "Song, are you okay?" He asked in a worried tone. "Come on say something!" He felt tears in his eyes but he fought them off.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Let the grind begin. (Song)   Let the grind begin. (Song) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 3:35 pm

Song blinked looking up at him. "You jammed a rock in my spine...can you pull it out?" Song said as there was a rock stuck in the middle of her spine. she looked up at Ryuga.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga
Late Night Douche
Late Night Douche
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Let the grind begin. (Song)   Let the grind begin. (Song) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 3:37 pm

He was relieved to hear it was something as small as that. He turned her over, and pulled it out. "Are you sure you want to continue you, I don't want to hurt you." He said feeling bad about what he did.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Let the grind begin. (Song)   Let the grind begin. (Song) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 3:39 pm

Song smirked as he pulled hte rock out. "Its fine my spine cracked earlier. my spine moves rather easy, so things get stuck rather easy." Song said, she moved her spine back and forth to get it back into position. song stood up stretching and bending backwards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let the grind begin. (Song)   Let the grind begin. (Song) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Let the grind begin. (Song)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next