Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reunited ((Melody))

Go down 
+2
Krageta
Riza
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 11:01 pm

Mako smiled at his dad. Melody laughed when Makoto said that no one cried for him. "Actually Krageta did cry. Ares did. I did. When we heard, we did mourn. but Makoto you know me and you have done some things to get our heads lopped off." Melody teased and then held her son in her lap brushing his hair with her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 11:05 pm

Makoto laughed at that last sentence. "Well three out of 12 aint bad." Makoto then listened to her about the things they have done. Makoto was suddenly reminded of his parents. "You have no idea Melody.." He then saw his son and smiled. He reached over and ruffled his hair before looking back out at the ocean. "It does make me wonder a little though." Makoto spoke softly while he gently lied down on teh soft sand. "When all is said and done, my life is over, doing everything I could....will I be remembered? Will my name be passed down through history, or will I just disappear into nothingness like almost everyone else?"
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 11:09 pm

Melody looked at Makoto. "You gotta realize I was in a tank. I couldn't tell you all whom cried makoto remember." Melody sighed. She hugged Mako holding him close to her. "Makoto...you have a better chance of being remembered than my people. WE weren't known to alot of races or humans. but just a rumor. then the humans and a few saiyans wiped us out. I am hte last. They will remember you more than me, for with me my race is dead. and the siren's blood will slowly disappear year by year." Melody said sadly.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 11:11 pm

Makoto looked over at Melody. "I am nothing special Melody. I am just a normal saiyan with some unresolved issues. I am just as forgettable as anyone else." Makoto saw she was saddened and grabbed her hand. "Your not the last. You have Mako. And as long as I am around you won't be forgotten."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 3:15 pm

Melody laughed at Makoto. "That is a lie. You are special Makoto. You are my mate, this is our son. And your right, but it still bothers me. that Mako will really not get to see the true customs of the people from my home world." Melody said rubbing Mako's head whom was asleep in his mom's arms.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 3:58 pm

Makoto looked over at Melody when he complimented him. He gave her a smile before rubbing his son's shoulder gently. He was pretty cute when he was asleep. "Well everything goes away eventually. The Saiyans will fade away one day as well. Someday there will just no longer be someone who cares enough to protect their race anymore." Makoto wrapped one arm around her and his son. "But until the day that we are gone I don't feel we need to worry about it. Our history lives with us. As long as he has you then Mako will know of his siren heritage."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 4:14 pm

Melody nodded her head. "Yeah he is. and your right. but I want Mako to always care about the races. to not judge all the races like I did." Melody said with a smile And Makoto was right, as long as she was there Mako will know the saiyan heritage. "Though he won't have the benefits of a girl. better I guess, dont' want him killing females." Melody smiled leaning her head back on Makoto.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 4:17 pm

Makoto smiled and kissed her cheek when she leaned on him. He yawned a little and closed his eyes a little.

Riza had come to ask his father to come and train with him and Ro, He was about to call out for his father when he saw the three of them standing there. Riza stood watching them for awhile. Riza gave a small sad smile. He was happy that his father had a family again, but Riza himself did not belong here. He lowered his head and returned to the android.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 4:20 pm

Stein saw Riza outside, he walked with Mora outside seeing the happy family. He grabbed Riza by the arm and brought him inside. "Riza, I need your help with something." Stein smiled, he looked at Riza up and down thinking for a moment.

Melody sensed someone. "So when do I meet the other children?" a grin crossed her face.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 4:27 pm

Riza hid his ki signature and looked at Stein with a little cautiousness. "If your going to rape me or something I would like to know in advance." He said seriously.

Makoto looked at Melody, He did not sense Riza as he was tired and his ki sense was muddled. "Ryuga is off somewhere with song and Riza is off training with the bio-android I created."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 6:55 pm

Stein shook his head. "No. Actually was wondering if you would accompany Mora into town, I am working on a new experiment, and Mora wants to train a bit." Stein said as Mora was standing there. She pouted at her father. "Oh Riza, I want you to stop by tomorrow as well. I have this new saiyan type armor that you might like. Improves defense"

Melody smiled at Makoto. "Bio andriod...didn't know you were that smart. Stein is making one you know. been making it for six years."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 7:45 pm

Riza looked over at Mora. "No offense but I honestly don't want to hurt her. I am still not used to controlling this amount of power and I don't feel it would be a good idea." He really didn't mean to offend but Mora was pretty weak compared to most of them. He then looked at Stein. "What kind of experiment?"

Makoto looked over at Melody. "I am smarter than people think. They just label me as a mindless brute before taking the time to actually get to know me." Makoto looked back at the building. "It has taken him 6 years? Wow."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 7:53 pm

mora looked down at the ground sadly. Stein sighed. "Well Krageta can't train her, she is busy training the boys, and I don't want cheshire training her cause well Cheshire is kind of a flirt and don't want Mora like that. So it is either you or the extreme brutal training of Melody." Stein explained. but then he heard the statement about the experiment. Stein showed Riza to the lab where a long blonde hair woman laid on the table with her chest open showing circuits. she looked no older than 17. "A bio andriod. taking the hard drive out and putting in organs. her name is gonna be Talia. So could you please just take mora then into down. Help her get a few things. she is also picking stuff up for me. I'll teach you how to do this if you like. will make you a pretty wife." Stein teased Riza.

Melody smiled at Makoto, and wrapped her arm around him from behind. "True. but you are smart. and ya cause he has other things to do. Searching and working on a cure for me. treating Ares so he doesn't get his mother's old disease. raising Mako and Mora. He hasn't had much time it seems."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 8:02 pm

Riza was instantly interested by the body in front of him. He began memorizing all the wires.. Riza had always had a gift for engineering. He then looked at Stein. "I think I am a little young to have a sexbot," he teased. He then looked at Mora. "I can train you if you would like, but I can't guarantee your safety."

Makoto nodded. "I can understand that. Though I will warn you Ro, Sen, and Tan are a little childlike. Comes from the fact that I made them more like a living creature than most."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 8:07 pm

Stein laughed. "No...its hard for vampires to have children. So I am making an older sister for Mora. Working on a male, but haven't finished designing him yet. though the body was a great help." Stein explained, he laughed while getting to work on it. "If you want a sex doll I can bring you one to life."
Mora looked at her father and shook her head. Looking up at Riza when he spoke. "Sure, I want to be a better fighter. Just cause I am blind doesn't mean I can't fight. but can we go into town first...I need to get some training clothing and I can't see...." Mora rubbed the back of her head blushing.

Melody sighed when he said that, but it was his creations. "I think we need to get a home here. one along the beach." Melody tried to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 8:11 pm

Makoto nodded. "Yeah I don't exactly feel very masculine living in my aunts house." He looked at her. "I was kinda thinking about one that actually stretched out into the ocean a little. I thought that would be pretty nice."

Riza looked at Stein. "Your just as perverted as my old man." Riza chuckled and then looked at Mora. "I know you can still fight but the thing is is that your power doesn't match mine. I was just concerned for your safety is all. And I can take you shopping a little later." Riza then turned to Stein. "One question, where will you get the organs from?"
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 8:16 pm

Melody giggled. "Well living with family is the best thing. There is an island not far from here. with forest for training and a sandy beach. It was where my people use to go to for their sun and to enjoy human fruit. where the young would go to play." Melody smiled remembering when she was younger.

---

Stein shook his head. "No you are for thinking that. By the way you have some healthy organs." Stein grinned. Looking riza up and down, he gave him a creepy grin while sitting in his spinning chair backwards. "By patients. don't you remember I am a doctor. also from donations..." Stein smirked as he pulled the mother board out of his robot.

Mora looked down at the ground sadly. "But I can raise the dead...is that weak? I can get stronger!" Mora said sadly.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 8:23 pm

Riza looked at Mora. "That is a special power but you don't have actual power yet." To demonstrate his point Riza powered up to 25% of his power which was already a large amount stronger than Mora. "This is just a fourth of my strength, and I am a weakling compared to my father and Artik." Riza suddenly felt three power levels rushing towards them. His eye went wide as he realized what he had done. "Oh god no..."

Makoto smiled as he visioned the island that Melody talked about. Suddenly he felt his son's power level. "Well you want to meet Riza? He is apparently with Stein and Mora."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 8:26 pm

Mora looked up at Riza sadly. "I can be stronger. I am a devil witch! I will be stronger!" Mora proclaimed. She looked right up at Riza, all she could see what his shadow but she smiled when proclaiming it. Mora felt a couple power levels as did Stein. He stepped out of the room with Mora. "riza....you have a cute shadow." Mora smiled.

Melody nodded her head, sensing something. She stood up with Mako in her arms. "Um...what is coming?"
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 8:31 pm

Tan threw open the door to the house and stomred in. "Riza! Where the hell did you go? You said you were getting your father and then coming back! It has been half an hour!!!"

Ro quickly ran in behind them and grabbed Tan. "Calm down!" He then awkwardly smiled at those who were assembled. "S-sorry master Riza. You know how Tan gets when he is excited."

Sen quietly poked his head in and then secretly walked over to stand next to Riza.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 8:32 pm

Riza smiled at Mora. "Good, then I hope you will train with me then." Suddenly his smile dropped when Tan blew in like he always did.

Makoto sighed and closed his eyes. "That would be Tan running ahead like an idiot, Ro trying to stop him, and Sen having to follow the two."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 8:40 pm

Mora looked at the people that just came in through the door without being invited. Stein stood there with a frown on his face as someone had busted into his door.
"Get out of my house or I am having a new experiment." Stein grinned holding his little knife. showing that he was only using 5% of his ki as he charged it almost as strong as Riza. ((this is why he is an npc))
Mora looked at riza and nodded her head. "I would like to. Your shadow is really nice looking has a nice light around it." She smiled. She stared at the three that came in. "Hi. Papa, no experiments on people."
Stein didn't have the heart to tell Mora that they were bio andriods.

Melody walked inside and looked at everyone. She sighed. "You three! Sit down!!! Stein no cutting!" Melody said coldly and firm. Mako woke up looking at everyone.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 8:46 pm

Makoto looked at Stein. "Stein please don't touch them. I don't want to have to piece them back together." Makoto then hit Tan upside the head. "God damnit Tan! How do you still not know how to use doors?" Makoto sighed and looked at Stein. "I am sorry about this Stein. Tan is a bit of an idiot."

Riza stood there and thought that Stein was pulling of some pretty heavy bullshit but he ignored it. He then sighed and watched as Ro and Sen sat down. Riza then punched Tan in the back of the head when he was about to say something. "Sit!"
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 9:09 pm

Stein stood down and stood back behind his daughter Mora with the scalpel still in hand. "I can see that. Next time knock, cause I won't be so understanding next time." Stein warned with a sickly grin on his face. "I am missing a few parts...to play with..." Stein grinned. He lowered his aura, being as old as he was, he tend to get antsy sometimes.

Melody looked at everyone. "I just woke up today. and don't go barging into someone's house like that you don't know. I will make a sound that will make your curcuits break and Makoto here will have to fix you. or he can give you to stein." Melody sighed warning them. "Now, you must be riza." Melody smiled at Riza. Mora smiled at Melody, as Melody saw that Mora had taken a liking to Riza. She figured he was fine.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 9:11 pm

Makoto sighed and looked at Stein. "Actually you can take a few organs from them. They are able to regrow their entire bodies if at least one of the three is alive." Riza smiled at Melody and waved. He was covering Tan's mouth with his other hand. "Nice to meet you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reunited ((Melody))
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next