Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reunited ((Melody))

Go down 
+2
Krageta
Riza
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 12:18 am

Melody heard no for the answer. she lowered her eyes looking at the broken makoto. "Why?" Melody asked.

Gaia looked up at Rosentan sadly. "What do you mean why?" Gaia wondered what he was talking about. she liked Rosentan, but she was worried about Makoto.She never seen someone snap like that.

Krageta looked at Riza sadly, and then back down at the ground putting her head on the ground. "Your dad...he...kiss Auron and he tried to..." She looked up sadly seeing Melody sad. Krageta jumped up and grabbed Artik by the arms. "Please no more killing...please artik..."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 12:20 am

Makoto held up his right arm to show the pulsating black vein where the infection had taken the most hold. he then heard Artik coming. When the solar Saiyan approached the blackness began to spread through Makoto's body once again. Suddenly Makoto started growling. "Artik....."

Riza then grabbed Krageta and puled her away. "Stay back Krageta!"
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 12:27 am

Artik smiled calmly at Krageta. "I won't kill him. That's too damn convenient." He turned back, still speaking calmly, albeit a bit louder, "He needs to learn his place. I'll knock him out. Take him to Stein. If I fail," he smiled sadly, turning back around, "If I fail, call for Cyril. Rosentan, absorb me if you must." Artik stood up staright, smiling rather wickedly at Makoto. "We're doing this right. No items. Just you and I. Come on, then, Makoto." He bowed, "Let's put on a show, shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 12:28 am

Makoto stood up and shattered the Crystals with one hand. He had fully recharged and was ready for the fight with Artik. "You...Your the one who did this to me!"

Riza stood back. This was the final battle between the two. Riza herded everyone away from the fighters.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 12:32 am

Artik scoffed. "Me?!" He strode about, pacing, "How the hell are you blaming this on me?" Artik growled, "For once in your damned life, take fucking responsibility!" Artik breathed heavily, out of exaspetation.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 12:34 am

Makoto growled at him, the darkness taking over his body once more. "No this was you! You taunted me! Egged me on! Insulted me! And then when I fired back you murdered me! Because of youI lived an eternity in a fate was than death! This disease ravages my body because of the pain you inflicted. I missed my family because of YOU!"
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 12:34 am

Krageta ran at Makoto. "NO MAKOTO I AM!!!" Krageta yelled, she moved around Riza going around Makoto to Melody. Melody through went to her fighting mode. she had no choice.

"rosentan get out of there!" Krageta snapped. "Makoto come get me. I am the cause of the disease you have! I brought it to you! Come get me."
Melody saw what Krageta was doing. She blamed herself, and the fact she watched a child die dind't make her mind thing right.

Gaia saw that makoto was running. she touched the ground forcing her ki in changing the ground under makoto into Mud to make him slip. But it wasn't working, she was feeling really weak. she wasn't fully an earth dragon yet. Looking at Rosentan. She wondered what his question meant. "If he kills me, I want you to know Rosentan. I really do like you alot, more than just a friend." Gaia said, as she punched the ground making it crack since they were on a cliff. She continued as she powered up getting an idea.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 12:41 am

Artik bared his simian fangs. "Stop this now, Makoto! Stop this before you die." Artik held an arm outwards, not looking behind him. "Stay out of this! ALL OF YOU. This is us. This is how the universe wants it
Time and space converging on the here and now! We must resolve our conflict. So..." He glared at Makoto, "so.. go on, then. Fight me. Let's give the universe something to talk about. Two madmen killing each other on some insignificant rock in an unimportant galaxy in a multitude of universes."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 12:43 am

Riza grabbed his aunt and step mom and literally threw them away. "I am not letting you two die!" He yelled. "If you want to get involved you are going ot have to kill me first!"

Makoto growled and looked at Artik. "Of course you would kill me. Your the same as I am Artik. Death and destruction follows us everywhere we go. Thats why this needs to happen." Makoto wasn't being controlled by the darkness anymore. This was Makoto, the insecure, tormented, vengeful side that he never wanted anyone ro ever see. The death of Auron at his hands pushed him too far. This needed to end. "You know one of us has to die Artik....That is the way it has to be."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 12:48 am

Artik smirked savagely. "Then, for once, we understand one another." Artik's fist became engulfed by the fiery aura that surrounded him. "Ten years of our lives, leading to this moment. Ten long, bloody years." Artik cracked his neck.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 12:50 am

KRageta moved away from Riza, and growled at him as Melody jumped on his back letting out a bellowing screech at his years. "STand down!" Melody screeched at such a high pitch he would hear ringing for hours.

Krageta bit her lip as she looked at Gaia, as she was hitting the ground looking like she was trying to do something. the ground was cracking bit by bit along the line of the cliff. she looked at the straight line as Makoto and Artik were over it. She wanted to stop this. Biting her lip, she stared over at Riza.

Gaia looked at Rosentan and then at the two about ready to fight. "Ro....I....have to stop this..." Gaia said, she cracked enough earth that shhe looked at the line as Makoto and Artik were almost over where they need to be. she was scared, she wanted to help in some way. she wantedd to go back to a happy day. She noticed someone watching on the other side. But then she looked at Krageta whom looked ready to jump in and Melody whom looked the same. "You two stop this!!!" Gaia cried out.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 12:53 am

Riza worked through the pain. He grabbed Melody and put her in a headlock. He then charged up a massive ki blast. "Do not move Krageta!"

Makoto floated up into the air as he could see what Gaia was doing. "Ten years that we didn't even deserve." Makoto said flatly. "We never have enough do we Artik? We have what we need and yet we keep taking more and more." Makoto didn't enter his super saiyan form. He knew there was no point. Artik was too powerful for him.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 12:57 am

Artik sighed powered down. "I'm... I'm too old. I have lived a long, good life, Makoto. Take it if you like." He smiled, floating with him. He closed his eyes. It would be over soon.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 1:03 am

Melody wiggled out and ran towards Makoto, she jumped on his back hugging him. "Stop makoto!" Melody pleaded. Krageta growled at Riza. "Please calm down..."
"Don't tell me what to do little boy." Krageta said. Krageta looking at Melody saw her skin drying out.

Gaia though looked up at Makoto and grinned as she stuck her hand down a little further and pulled out a rock wrapping around a poisonous herb with sleeping powers on it. She looked at Rosentan knowing that something bad was going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 1:17 am

Makoto easily got out of the trap Gaia set and walked over to Artik. "Please forgive me....I am sorry for this Artik...Maybe one day we will meet on better terms...." Makoto then turned to Rosentan. "Ro...look after everyone for me. I pass my power to you. And you will take it!" Makoto said as an order, knowing the android could not refuse. Makoto looked at Melody. He walked over to her and pulled out a box he had been saving in his pocket for the last five years. He opened it up to reveal I diamond ring. "I will marry you Melody." He put the ring on her and kissed her for the last time before putting her down and flying up into the air. "I love you all...." Makoto then put all his life force into an explosion that lit up the night sky brighter than the brightest day. A stone statue of himself fell to the ground before crumbling into ashes.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 1:26 am

Artik blinked, "What... what did I... oh, God." Artik fell to the ground in tears. "I
.. Makoto.... Dammit!" He banged his head against the ground. "Dammit all! I did this. Me!" He threw his crown on the ground. "WELL, IT'S NOT FAIR." He blasted ki into the groumd, punching, screaming, "I could do... SO MUCH MORE." He punched a hole in the ground up to his shoulder, causing a small earthquake
"WE COULD HAVE DONE SO MUCH MORE." He bellowed at the sky, "MAKOTO!!! COME BACK HERE. DAMMIT." He laid in the fetal position, crying, muttering things like, "It's not fair," and, "don't leave me."
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 1:29 am

Rosentan wanted to cry. He wanted to but he couldn't. He solemnly walked over to his master's remains and absorbed them. Gaining Makoto's powers. He felt himself glow. He had skipped all the way to his Semi-perfect form. "I hate you Makoto...I hate you..."

PL gained: 1,000,000
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 1:36 am

Gaia grabbed Rosentan's hand holding it tight, she looked up at Makoto sadly. But then she saw that the ground was cracking behind her. Melody looked up at Makoto holding the ring on her hand. she looked up with tears in her eyes. Screaming for him not to do it, she broke down crying as there was a blast.
"MAKOTO!!!" Melody screamed.
Gaia looked at Rosentan sadly. "I'm sorry...I wish I..." She didn't know what to say.

Krageta blinked as she looked up in the air. Not only did she lose one nephew she lost two. Krageta lowered her head, not sure what to do. She saw Gaia holding onto Rosentan's hand really tight trying to be strong. but then she saw Melody break down. She cried as her phone rang seeing it was Dimitri.
"dimitri, Auron and Makoto are dead...artik is...I don't know..." Krageta cried on the phone
-Krageta...I'm sorry....but Cheshire got hit by a car. WE sensed a ki, and didn't see the car. Song is in the hospital...- Dimitri said sadly turning off his phone. KRageta fell to the ground unconcious.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 1:48 am

Artik stopped sobbing. Dramatic music swelled. "No," he said, quietly. He repeated it. Over and over. He walked to the forest, slowly but surely. He found the bodies. "No." Artik stood there, tears falling from glowing eyes. "I am Watashi Artik, the Sun King." His body surged with white aura. "I saw the birth of this universe." His chest shot out an intense red light. "Within me is the spark of life that we all share." The light engulfed the bodies. "I have lived long, and hurt many." His voice grew hoarse with his crying, "And I have taken life. So much of it." The nexts words could be heard all over Earth, resonating in the minds and hearts of all Earthlings. "And now I give it. I give it all. Back. To you. Mora," his life poured into her, "Stein," he fell to his knees, wincing, "Ch-Cheshire, my l-love," his lifeforce grew dim as theirs went bright. He ignited their lights, but extinguished his own. There lay the Sun King, cold and lifeless. On some rock in some galaxy in a universe of plenty. The bell Cheshire gave him years ago fell out of his pocket and rolled, jingling the sweetest sound he knew.
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 1:50 am

Rosentan sighed as he felt the new power coursing within him. "Why us? Why is it always us? Are we just toys for some sick diety who loves to watch us suffer? Why do we constantly suffer! Why can no one tell fucking tell me!!" Rosentan had never swore before in his life. "Why does death and destruction follow this family wherever we go? All the pain, all the death, all the disease. It is always us who suffer!"
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 1:55 am

Krageta was out, for a few moments. HEaring Rosentan crying out in pain. she forced herself awake, she had to be strong. Be strong for the family. Artik was dead, cheshire was dead, Makoto was dead. She forced herself to stand, walking over to Rosentan. She watched was GAia hugged Rosentan, holding him as best she could showing that everything will be okay.

Krageta with her tear stained face, put on a strong straight face with her back held straight no matter how much she wanted to fall. "Ups and down. Ying and Yang. There is always darkness and the light." Krageta said to Rosentan. "Its up to you how you use this power now. Will you control it and use it for good, or let it control you and let the darkness take you. Death follows everyone, I am over three hundred years old. One day I will die too. Everyone dies." Krageta explained. "He will be back, and things will be better. Ro. Please lets go to a place."
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 4:38 pm

{END}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reunited ((Melody))
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8