Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reunited ((Melody))

Go down 
+2
Krageta
Riza
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 2:54 pm

Gaia smiled looking how it looked on him. walking up to him she looked Rosentan over. "You look really handsome." she smiled looking up at him. "Only thing I haven't figured out a shirt. I want to make another color, but same fabric. Suppost to be good for battle and changing forms. Hopefully it works for you." Gaia explained, the clothing did look good on him. She took Rosentan's hand and placed a seed in it causing a lilly to grow.

--------

dimitri smiled at Makoto. "Good, busy but good. Started training more. and yes those picture..." HE grinned at Song. Song's face went red and she gave a giggle.
Melody looked at Makoto as her tail turned back into a leg and she ran right at him, tackling Makoto to the ground.
"Melody. glad you are okay." Cheshire smiled. "Krageta are you happy to have a few days with him? Its gonna be an awesome dancing night and party night. I hear that there is a street food fair in town." Cheshire smiled.

--------

Mora mumbled in her sleep. Feeling someone stroking her hair, she nuzzled her head in Riza's stomach.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 3:01 pm

Makoto landed on the ground and looked up. "This would be more worrying if you weren't a third of my size." Makoto easily stood up with Melody still on him. "This is kinda sad honey." He sad looking over his shoulder at her.

Riza fell asleep and closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 3:05 pm

Rosentan smiled at her. "Why thank you." He walked around a bit. He suddenly stopped and had an idea. He pushed ki into the crystals and they started shimmering with rainbow light. "These crystals are ki sensitive." He then frowned a bit and looked at Gaia. "Changing forms...Right."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 3:11 pm

Melody giggled, and Krageta laughed. Melody watched as Makoto looked over his shoulder at her saying it was sad. Krageta gave the camera to Makoto.
"Wanna go spy on Rosentan?" Krageta giggled, she headed inside.
Dimitri sighed rubbing the back of his head. He placed a hand on song's shoulder. "Makoto. What do you think we intervine a little in something." He winked at Makoto.
Melody and cheshire shoot their head, and face palmed.

----
Mora after a few moments. woke up seeing Riza asleep. She smiled, and pulled a blanket over them and fell back asleep nuzzling into his stomach.

------

Gaia wondered why he frowned. "Ya you know, some people bulk up when they charge their ki like saiyans. normally some clothing doesn't stay and always rips. Did I say something wrong?" She said thinking that something was wrong. she wondered if there was something on the outfit that he didn't like. She began to think the rainbow crystals were a bad idea. She lowered her eyes, looking for another belt in a drunk near the table in the room. "I'm sorry i'll find you a new belt if you don't like it."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 3:14 pm

Makoto's eyes flashed red for a moment and he grinned. "Oh Dimitri I have a few ideas that we could use." Makoto then looked over at the building. "I think we should get a little bit of dirt on Rosentan and Gaia, then we can move on to the main event!"

Riza was fast asleep.
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 3:17 pm

Rosentan shook his head. "No no! The belt is great! I like it. I'm just worried about the transformation." He looked at her. "The thing about me is that my transformations are not like other races. While they just change their body or even just power they mostly stay the same. But with myself that is not the case. When I transform I gain a new body, a whole new personality. The next time I transform I could be exactly the same or I could turn into a murderous psychopath. I guess I'm just worried about what I might become." Rosentan then smiled at her. "Sorry, I don't mean to impose my worries on you. So," He clapped his hands together. "What is next?"
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 3:29 pm

Gaia looked at Rosentan hearing what he said, she couldn't picture him being a psycho path. Gaia saw that it upset him a little, Gaia walked up to him and grabbed his hand. "Well no matter your form, I think you will be nice and handsome and awesome no matter what." Gaia smiled up at him. "Don't worry about worrying me, I don't mind getting to know all sides of you." Gaia smiled as she hadn't designed anything else right then. "Need a little more time for the others. that first suit u tried on, was kinda fun to design." Gaia studied him up and down. she flew up a bit and hugged Rosentan around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 3:31 pm

Makoto opened the door to the room and snapped a picture of Gaia hugging the shirtless Rosentan. "Ah-ha!"
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 3:36 pm

Rosentan turned bright red. "M-master!!!" Rosentan suddenly felt naked. He looked around to try and find the clothes he took off but he couldn't find them. Rosentan sincerely hoped that Melody and Krageta were not with his master.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 3:42 pm

Krageta poked her head in the door with a grin on her face looking at Gaia. Hearing master, she giggled at them. Gaia let go of Rosentan and blushed standing there. She threw Rosentan the coat top she made for him he tried on earlier.
"Gaia..." Krageta said. "Are you ready for your night with Rosentan and everyone? Is this why you were up all night long?"
"Krag" Gaia pouted with pink cheeks.
"Do you like him? Remember my rule..." KRageta grinned. Gaia looked at Rosentan, and then she looked at Krageta. Nodding her head. Krageta grinned at Rosentan. "Makoto might wanna have a talk with Rosentan...incase he doesn't know about girls." Krageta teased.
Gaia blushed. "Krag. Makoto. He is being my model...ya I like him..." Gaia blushed.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 3:45 pm

Makoto laughed and took more pictures of the two. He thought his creation's reaction was hilarious. Makoto smirked at Rosentan. "I'm pretty sure he knows about women, After all Tan did steal your underwear Krageta." Makoto snickered.
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 3:46 pm

Rosentan quickly put on teh shirt and was still blushing. "Lady Krageta please!" Rosentan was clearly embarrassed and was not exactly having a lot of fun. He then turned to Gaia. "You weren't sleeping?"
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 3:51 pm

Krageta grinned at Makoto. "And didn't that boy say that you never taught him about women." Kraeta grinned looking at the children for a moment. Krageta looked at Rosentan. "Break her heart I'll break your necks." Krageta teased as she looked at the picture that Makoto too.

Gaia blushed and then looked up at Rosentan. Shaking her head. "No...I didn't. I couldn't sleep I was pumped....and excited..." Gaia's hid her face behind her green hair.

"She was up drawing and singing all night." Krageta laughed. "Gaia and Ro, sitting in a tree." Krageta teased.

Gaia's face went red, she hated being teased. She looked up at Rosentan, and walked out of the room covering her head as she was rather shy about things. and being teased about it, she did like Rosentan. He was sweet and didn't mind wearing her clothing she designs.
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 3:57 pm

Rosentan watched Gaia leave the room. The bio-android was completely confused. Why did sentients have to be so confusing? "Tree? Why are we in a tree? Why is she upset about being in a tree? I thought she liked trees?!" Rosentan was not familiar would the old earth rhyme that Krageta had said. "Why are trees bad?"
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 4:04 pm

Gaia went ouside and saw Song and Dimitri. She flew out to the forest, everyone wondered if she forgot something. Song followed her, looking for Gaia she lost her after a bit in the trees. she figured that her sister needed a moment.

Krageta rubbed the back of her head and let out a bellow of a laugh at it. "Rosentan...its a rhyme. Like Makoto and Melody sitting in a tree. K I S S I N G. It means that you two like each other...and its a rhyme normally meant for teasing a bit." Krageta tried her best to explain. "Gaia likes you...I assumed you two already kissed being alone in here and all..." Krageta laughed rubbing the back of her head. "though I think I took it too far."

Song rubbed the back of her head and came into the room. "Gaia ran into the forest. Lost her trail. Think she went to the new cliff side where she is making another meadow."
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 4:07 pm

Rosentan turned bright red when she said they kissed. "N-no! W-we haven't done anything of the sort!" Rosentan looked down as to hide his blush from those present and hurried past. "I am sorry but I must go find miss Gaia." Rosentan quickly flew outside and headed to where he could find her energy.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 4:08 pm

Makoto watched the bio-android run out. "I didn't even know he could be that embarrassed. You learn something new every day." Makoto then looked at his aunt. "You think they will be alright?"
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 4:13 pm

KRageta blinked rubbing the back of her head, she giggled and looked at Makoto. "I think we do torture the children." Krageta laughed. she felt like a horrible mom but it made her laugh. "Makoto I got something to tell you. " She nodded her ehad though to his question. "Yes I think they will be fine"
"Unless you two keep messing with them." Song laughed.
"I got the pictures of you and Ryuga." Krageta teaased. Song fell silent.

Gaia made her way to a cliff about three miles from the house. the cliff over looked the valley below as the cliff was starting to become more green. She stood on the edge trying to make rose vines grow down to climb. she smiled as she poured her ki into it. she was upset about Rosentan though, she couldn't believe that Krageta teased her like that. her face went red.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 4:15 pm

Makoto smirked at Song. "Oh yes me and your father have been talking about that. I wouldn't be making fun of those two anytime soon." Makoto then turned his attention to Krageta. "Well if it about the fact that you think you will be having a baby girl then I already know that."
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 4:17 pm

Rosentan hid his energy and watched as Gaia worked. He felt a pang of jealousy at her ability to create life instead of take it. All Rosentan could do was create inanimate objects. He looked down at his hands and created a small crystal orb. He then crushed it and watched as the crystalline powder flew away in the breeze, spreading across the plants and giving them his ki.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 4:23 pm

KRageta blinked. "How did you know Makoto?" Krageta was kinda confused. Song scoffed off as she didn't like being teased like that. "so you and dimitri are teaming up? those poor children" She rubbed her temples. Picturing what they might do.

----

Gaia blinked and looked up, she felt that someone was there. Turning her head she saw a little on Rosentan's face. Her face went red though remembering what Krageta said. Standing up. "I'm sorry..." GAia walked up to him with a red face. "Thank you for the ki. would you like to learn...wish I had more abilities with Ki. Be nice to fight like a normal fighter. I'm sorry still...I..." Her face went red she used her hair to hide her face.

Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 4:29 pm

Rosentan smiled a little. "It's fine miss Gaia." He laughed a little bit when she jumped from thought to thought. "Yes, and maybe I could teach you miss Gaia." Rosentan stepped forward and brushed the hair out of her face gently. "Why would you hide your face? I like seeing it."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 4:33 pm

Makoto smiled at Song. "Teaming up? I have no idea what you are talking about." Makoto's eyes seemed to laugh as he remembered the plans he and Dimitri had shared. he then turned and looked at Krageta. "I could tell. Your getting a little chubby Krageta." He said poking her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 4:43 pm

Krageta grinned as Dimitri came up behind song and dragged her outside with a smile on his face. Giving her to cheshire. "might wanna meet us in town. Sure that Ryuga boy will join us later." dimitri grinned.
Cheshire gave an evil grin. Song sighed knowing she couldn't escaped.
Krageta looked at her stomach. "Ya, could never normally keep any fat on me." Krageta laughed. "Are you and Melody planning on another one?"

-------

Gaia smiled at the idea of being taught. "then how about I teach you ki gardening." Gaia said, she blushed when he brushed her hair from her face. Looking up at him. "thanks...I like seeing yours too" his hand felt soft, but thinking about what krageta and makoto said, mostly what krageta teased her about. Her violet eyes looked up at him wondering what he thought really. "Rosentan...glad you at least like the clothing."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 4:49 pm

Makoto didn't know how to answer that one. He looked from Krageta to Melody. Makoto had no clue what went through her mind at any given moment. "I think you better ask her on that one." Makoto smirked at Dimitri. "Yeah, I think Ryuga was talking about buying flowers. I have no idea who those are for," He said with a over-acted tone of sincerity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reunited ((Melody))
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next