Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reunited ((Melody))

Go down 
+2
Krageta
Riza
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 4:53 pm

Rosentan kissed Gaia on the cheek. He honestly didn't know what he was doing at this point. He just acted on what he had seen Ryuga do with Song. He then got embarrassed by what he had done, and to hide his bright red face he walked over to the flowers and made them glow with some extra ki. "These..umm..these are really pretty?"
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 5:00 pm

Melody smiled as Makoto came out. cheshire and Melody started arguing about fashion and how to dress Song.
Krageta blinked and looked at grinned at Makoto. "Well I got a feeling. if you have a girl it will be cute, or if you have another son. Boy you have too many males in your side." Krageta grinned looking at Melody. She was trying to make makoto happy. but she was getting hungry.
Dimitri walked up to Makoto with a smile on his face. "I heard that there is a little event down at the food street event. If we get Song and Ryuga to enter together, you think they might win?"

-------

Gaia blushed when he kissed her on the cheek and then went over to the flowers. she smiled when he said that they were pretty. she saw that his face was red, but looking down at the flowers. she kneeled down looking at the flowers with a smile on her face. she got up some courage. "Not as pretty as the roses you made me." Gaia smiled, leaning over she gave Rosentan a kiss on the lips real quick, and then looked down at the flowers with pink cheeks. She grabbed his hand and flew in a circle gently using her ki to make all the flowers bloom strong and the pettles flowed around them as the wind picked up. she looked up at Rosentan. "You have a nice kiss." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 5:07 pm

Rosentan's faced turned a burning red when she kissed him. Her lips had felt warm against his. It was a nice feeling. Rosentan wondered if this is why his master was such a pervert. It wasn't half bad to get kissed." He then smiled at her. "Your ah good kisser to...I think. I have never been kissed before." He then watched as she made the flowers bloom. Rosentan wanted to try something. He but his hand onto the earth and concentrated. Suddenly crystalline flowers began to grow alongside their organic siblings. They glowed with energy that sent to the other plants, creating a field of glowing plants.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 5:09 pm

Makoto thought about it. "Well considering the women I have had in my life, I am fine with the males. At least with the guys I can put up a fight," He joked. "The women in this family are way too tough for me to handle." He said with a laugh. He then looked at Dimitri. "What are you talking about? I thought the two of them were already signed up?" He said grinning.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 5:15 pm

Gaia smiled as he made crystaline flowers bloom. she loved them they looked so pretty before, she couldn't believe a handsome man like that had never been kissed before. Gaia smiled at the flowers even touching them. she tackle hugged Rosentan. "they are so pretty!!!" Gaia yelled with a smile. she giggled as she was on top of him. she gave him a hug and a kiss for the flowers growing. "teach me that!" She spoke softly and giggled. her face went red when she released what she did.

----

Dimitri grinned at Makoto. "Of course. A dance contest for pairs. and they have to take part." Dimitri smirked, looking at everyone it was nice to see everyone so calm and happy back at Krageta's house instead of hectic as normal.

Krageta pulled Song over to her with a grin on her face. "Hey is Riza and Mora coming soon?" Krageta asked makoto.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 5:19 pm

Makoto suddenly sensed that he needed to be somewhere else. Dissapeared and then appeared in a tree by Gaia and Rosentan. He got a shot of them kissing while Gaia was on top of them. Makoto then slipped away without anyone noticed. Makoto returned to the group and pulled out the camera. "Look what I found."
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 5:27 pm

Rosentan was caught off guard but he did managed to give her a little kiss back. "Well if you like them so much then here. "Rosentan placed his hand on the ground and an arch made of cyrstalline vines grew out around them. The vines grew golden glowing flowers that began to shimmer with the power of his ki. "I think you would like this"
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 5:33 pm

Gaia blushed a little when he kissed her back, kinda made her melt. her face went red, but listening when he spoke. She sat on the ground looking at the flowers. her face lit up with happiness, she had never seen such beautiful flowers. "I love them!!! Wish I could cover a whole field in them." She floated in the air and floated close to the ground gently touching the flowers made of Rosentan's ki. she jumped onto the ground handing with her hands, causing a small tree to grow that had the ki flowers on it. They were pretty. "You are amazing Rosentan!" She darted at him, and hugged him.

--------

Krageta blinked when she saw what Makoto found. "Wow your boys are busy bee's...please don't tell me TAn is gonna be rooting through her underwear drawer?" Krageta sighed.
"Krag!" Song whined.
"Song. Do I need to tell Ryuga about you with a face full of mud asking someone out and then landing in a tub full of really ripe apples..." Krageta grinned.
Dimitri looked at Makoto. "Lets do all we can to do a few things..."
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 5:36 pm

Rosentan smiled at her. "I'm glad you like them so much." He was caught off guard by her and fell backwards. He laughed and looked at her. "Your more amazing. I can only make objects, you can actually create life. Your more amazing than I could ever be."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 5:38 pm

Makoto looked at Krageta. "The thing is Krageta...I don't think Tan will know who she is. Ro, Sen, and Tan are seperate entities from Rosentan himself. They have different memories, personalities, wants, needs, everything." He looked at Dimitri and then at Song. ".....I would actually like to hear the apple story."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 5:49 pm

Gaia smiled when he called her amazing, but being able to make objects she thought was amazing as well. "I love them, and I think we can work on that. actually wondering if I could teach you...being an earth dragon has its perks." Gaia said happily, "But I would love to be able to do what you do." Gaia smiled, she heard he thought that she was more amazing than him. Shaking her head. "No. Rosentan. You are amazing in your own way. But I love what you do. They look so amazing." Gaia smiled, picking one of the flowers and holding it in her hands. the light felt so warm. "If I had my way, I would hold the flowers you make forever. they are so nice and warm, but not warm enough to burn me."

-------

Krageta listened to makoto, but lowered her eyes. She worried if the three split an fought, if Rosentan and Gaia got together...she wondered how much it would hurt. She grinned though at the idea of makoto hearing the story.
"Later. We got some fun. I am hungry." Krageta smiled.
Dimitri grinned at Makoto. "I will explain. better to do it in front of Ryuga as well. Lets have a drinking contest."

----

Mora woke up as Stein came in the room looking at them. "Riza. Mora. ARen't you two meeting up with the others." Stein asked. Mora was confused.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 5:52 pm

Makoto looked at the face Krageta made. "I am worried about them too....But I feel that it is something they need to talk about together." Makoto smiled again though when Dimitri talked about having a drinking contest. "Sure, I'm up for that. I will drink you under old man."

Riza was still fast asleep.
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 5:54 pm

Rosentan smiled at her. The way she spoke to him made him feel special. He pressed his hand up against a tree. Little sprouts of crystal came out and bloomed into different colors. Not just golden like before but blue, purple, green, red, all the colors you could imagine. "I guess it's alright." Rosentan looked at her when she spoke about their warmth. "Are they warm? I never bothered to pay attention to them." The android picked up a flower and smiled. "I guess they are."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 6:05 pm

Dimitri grinned. "Haven't had a real drinking challenge in a long time." dimitri claimed. No offense against krageta. "I will love to see you try to beat me."
Krageta looked at Song and got an idea. "Song...why don't you sing for Ryuga." Krageta teased. "Maybe Melody can teach you to sing like a siren..."

------

Mora shrugged seeing that Riza was still asleep. he looked so cute when he was sleeping. she brushed his hair as Stein left the room. his hair felt cool between her fingers.

------

Gaia nodded her head and then saw the multi colored flower. She smiled at Rosentan, leaning over to him. she looked at the flower in his hand. reaching over she held his hands as he held the flower in them. It felt warm. "I can't be in too hot of heat nor too cold. As much as I would like to play in the snow on the mountain tops, my body just doesn't like it." Gaia smiled. She leaned over still holding his hands and touched the petals making green leaves grow from it, that gave off a lovely sweet smell.
Back to top Go down
Zayn
Padawan
Padawan
Zayn

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 6:28 pm

Today was the day, Zayn was ready to ask out Gaia. He flew at top speed. He had a lot of confident that there was no way of getting rejected. Zayn could barely fly straight, just by thinking of her make him want to explode. He felt another power level near Gaia. Zayn landed 17 feet away from her, he walked to the both of them "Hey, I haven't seen you in a long time Gaia." He turned facing at the another person with her,"who is this guy?"
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 6:32 pm

Rosentan put his hand on the flower she was holding and charged it with his ki. "I see." He then smiled as it shined brightly, giving off excess ki as sparkling fragments. He then turned and looked at Zayn.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 6:36 pm

Gaia smiled at Rosentan. "Hey wanna make a date out of this? WE can try and cover the mountains in these..." Gaia paused hearing a voice. Turning her head she saw Zayn, a man she hadn't met since everyone came to Stein's house. She couldn't rmemeber his name for a moment but then touched her face. realizing it was the idiot that came into the house and was rude a bit. Gaia hated conflict like that, but she guessed she did get what she deserved.
"Nice to see you Zayn. Still trying to hit on my sister? This is Rosentan...he's..." She wasn't sure what to call Rosentan. She classfied him as a friend or even more. but she didn't want to say anything much. "Can I help you?" Gaia asked while holding the flower from Rosentan's hand.
Back to top Go down
Zayn
Padawan
Padawan
Zayn

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 6:43 pm

"Well, I was wondering if you would like to go somewhere to chill like a date and no I am not." He laughed. Zayn looked at the man beside her "Sup dude. So what you guys are doing over here". He said. Zayn was curious of why she was alone with some guy, he grabbed her hand "so how about we go somewhere else, if you don't mind Ro?"
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 6:49 pm

Rosentan walked up to Zayn. "Excuse me sir but we are in the middle of something here. So if you would kindly let the woman go I would appreciate that."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 6:54 pm

Hearing Zayn ask her out on a date, she had just ask Rosentan to go on one with her before he showed up. When he grabbed her, Gaia frowned and pulled her arm away as she didn't like being grabbed like that. "what the helll are you doing!!" Gaia snapped. She used her ki to wrap poisonous poison ivy around Zayn, stepping back a bit. She didn't like being grabbed like that, Seeing how Rosentan was reacting she stepped aside. "Um I am not going on a date with anyone that grabs me like that. and we were in the middle of something."
Back to top Go down
Zayn
Padawan
Padawan
Zayn

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 7:05 pm

Zayn ignored what the man said. He obviously didn't care about what will happen. He sighed, there was only one way to get a girl by force. Zayn lost grip of her when she pulled her arm away. He had no idea to win a girl over. He felt bad for touching her without permission. "Sorry, I didn't mean to do it." The next thing he knew, he was wrapped in poison ivy. Zayn scratched all over his upper body, "what was that for, I didn't mean it." His expression changed when he was rejected. Zayn breaks free from the poison ivy, he looked over at To "I see that you two are having fun, I should just go then."
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 7:06 pm

Artik stumbled about, head on fire, disoriented. "Holy Hellfighters!" He cracked his neck and massaged his jaw, "It's like a trillion people just came back to life!" His head felt like Spiderman stepping under a life-sized can of Raid. So much Spideysenses.
Back to top Go down
Rosentan
Orrin Monk
Orrin Monk
Rosentan

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 7:08 pm

Rosentan nodded. "That would be preferable..."
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 7:12 pm

Gaia saw what she had did. She lowered the poison ivy. "Sorry its a defense Zayn." Gaia said sadly. She grabbed Rosentan's hand to make sure she wasn't grabbed again. though he said he didn't mean it, the time before he met her, he was hitting on her sister after she had been nice to Zayn. She had no interest in someone like that.

-----

Krageta laughed as her and Cheshire grabbed Song's hand flying her into town. "Seems like the girls wanna go." Dimitri laughed. He flew after them while Melody hoped on the back of Makoto's back as she was still a bit wore out from being resting for a long tiem. "I still expect that dance when we come back here tonight." Melody whispered in his ear.
Back to top Go down
Zayn
Padawan
Padawan
Zayn

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 7:38 pm

"Well now that we know each other, how about I go kill the tin man." Zayn blast a ki blast aiming for To

Ki used: 20,000

Ki left: 30,233
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reunited ((Melody))    Reunited ((Melody))  - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reunited ((Melody))
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next