Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Back in Shape

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

Back in Shape - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in Shape   Back in Shape - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 6:10 pm

Maynin remained sitting because she had no idea what to do. She killed more ants.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Back in Shape   Back in Shape - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 6:18 pm

Riza delivered a swift blow to the back of Emily's neck to knock her out.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
High-Functioning Sociopath
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Back in Shape   Back in Shape - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 6:20 pm

"The fuck?" she managed to squeak out before falling out cold.
Back to top Go down
http://behold-alexinmicrocosm.tumblr.com/
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Back in Shape   Back in Shape - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 6:23 pm

Maynin sprang to her feet. "Why'd you do that?!" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Back in Shape   Back in Shape - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 6:24 pm

"The same reason I'm doing it to you." Riza did te same thing to Maynin that he did to Emily.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Back in Shape   Back in Shape - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 6:32 pm

Emily thought that was a pretty good reason. Or, rather, she didn't because she was unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Back in Shape   Back in Shape - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 6:53 pm

Maynin snarled angrily before becoming unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Back in Shape   Back in Shape - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 6:55 pm

Riza took the two back to Earth where he did sciencey things to them. He then brought then back to the planet to wait for them to wake up
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Back in Shape   Back in Shape - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 7:00 pm

Emily was the first to wake. She sat up and looked very bewildered. "There's something...." she smacked her lips as if there was a bad taste in her mouth. "You changed my host body's genetics?"
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Back in Shape   Back in Shape - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 7:02 pm

Maynin thrashed around like she was having a night terror. She sat up straight and looked around. "RIZA?! What did you do?"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Back in Shape   Back in Shape - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 7:03 pm

Riza simply pointed out te fact they both had a pair of large black feathered wings.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Back in Shape   Back in Shape - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 7:07 pm

"Oh that's pretty sick. I wonder if mine are bigger than Cyril's?" Emily admired her new wings.
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Back in Shape   Back in Shape - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 7:10 pm

Maynin was shocked. All of her focus was on the wings that were apparently hers. She tried to move them. "Riza....?"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Back in Shape   Back in Shape - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 7:12 pm

"So what I did was I injected you with my mutant cells. Your bodies absorbed them. You mutated. Welcome to being a freak! Your first bloodlust attack should happen any minute now!"
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Back in Shape   Back in Shape - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 7:15 pm

Emily made a mental note to tamper with these cells later so she could control it more easily. Or at least change the color or something. Maybe a tail. Whatever. "Oh. Hm. This will be interesting."

Cyril came back looking puzzled. He almost didn't notice the wings. "Damn! They're bigger than mine!"
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Back in Shape   Back in Shape - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 7:18 pm

Maynin looked at Riza, then back at her wings. "Is...is it permanent?" She was surprised at how young she sounded. She was confused, shocked, fascinated, but angry as well.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Back in Shape   Back in Shape - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 7:22 pm

Riza looked at her. "Yes. But just focus and you should be able to put them back into your body." He clapped his hands together. "Time for the downsides. Any attempt to mess with the mutated genes will cause them to go haywire, turning you into basically a blob of flesh. Not even Seraph technology is advanced enough. Second, every few days you will enter a period of extreme bloodlust for a few hours."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Back in Shape   Back in Shape - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 7:39 pm

Emily drummed her fingers for a moment. She'd find some way to help herself. But right now it was time to test everything out. "So, will we look the same as you or is it dependent upon the victi- er... user?"
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Back in Shape   Back in Shape - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 7:43 pm

Maynin got up slowly. "Riza we have to go then, really far away from other people." The wings were really heavy. "Were is my scouter?"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Back in Shape   Back in Shape - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 7:48 pm

Riza shook his head. "Your mutations manifested differently. Want to know how?"
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Back in Shape   Back in Shape - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 7:52 pm

"Sure. Swear to god though, if I'm putting up with some evil menstrual cycle without looking badass I'll be pissed." Emily told him, looking quite serious.

"Evil menstrual cycle. Isn't that all of them?" Cyril grinned like an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Back in Shape   Back in Shape - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 7:54 pm

Maynin grew agitated with Cyril. "Stop. This is serious, I'm already a psychopath with anger issues, and now I'm a mutated psycho with a bloodlust. I don't want to hurt anyone!"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Back in Shape   Back in Shape - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 8:01 pm

Riza grinned and put a claw to Maynin's throat. "Don't worry, if you try to hurt anyone, I'll devour you." He then stepped back. "So in essence you are merely copies of me so your abilities are not as extensive. My mutation gave me pyrokinises." Which e demonstrated by creating a ball of flames. "Photokinises." He created a ball of light. "Umbrakinises." A ball of darkness. "And my secret power," he created a ball of pure life force energy. "Gamakinises." He pointed to Emily. "You have Electrokinises." He then pointed to Maynin. "Hydrokinises."
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Back in Shape   Back in Shape - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 8:06 pm

"Well, that's pretty cool." Emily said. "So, no Balrog form?"

"If you're worried about hurting people you're probably not in the best company with Riza," Cyril observed. "No offense Riza, but you're a homicidal lunatic and everyone knows it."
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Back in Shape   Back in Shape - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 8:09 pm

Maynin glared at Cyril. "Think I don't know that? Better than staying on Vegeta." She looked back at Riza. "Water, right?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back in Shape   Back in Shape - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Back in Shape
Page 10 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next