Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Back in Shape

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Cyril
High-Functioning Sociopath
Cyril

Back in Shape - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in Shape   Back in Shape - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 8:27 pm

"You know how to raise and lower your power level, right?" Cyril asked.

Emily assumed Riza left the topic. Whatever that means.
Back to top Go down
http://behold-alexinmicrocosm.tumblr.com/
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Back in Shape   Back in Shape - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 8:28 pm

"Yeah," Said Maynin, who was on the ground again. "You have to know how to hide right?"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Back in Shape   Back in Shape - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 8:29 pm

Riza popped back in. Arguing with someone who was out of frame.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Back in Shape   Back in Shape - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 8:41 pm

Emily was staring at Riza bewilderedly. HOW THE HELL WAS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?! IT'S LIKE THERE WAS A CHUNK MISSING FROM HER VISION. THIS IS UNGODLY.

"Yup, hiding is always valuable. Anyway, lower your power level completely." Cyril told her, unperturbed by the out-of-frame person.
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Back in Shape   Back in Shape - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 8:44 pm

Maynin lowered her power level all the way. While trying to see the out- of -frame -person. She shook her head in confusion before turning back to Cyril.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Back in Shape   Back in Shape - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 8:46 pm

Riza growled at the person who was now in frame. "Just do it!" "But I don't want to!" "Too bad!" "Fine!" Amaterasu walked over. "Can I learn it as well?"
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Back in Shape   Back in Shape - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 9:13 pm

((Update the Triplets' power level)) "Eh? Sure. Whatever. Lower your power level." Cyril commanded. He idly wondered, as he did with all students, if training them would come back and bite him. Probably. Ah well.

"Where do you get all these people?" Emily wondered.
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Back in Shape   Back in Shape - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 9:16 pm

"Hi." Said Maynin. She looked at Cyril. "Now what?"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Back in Shape   Back in Shape - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 9:20 pm

Riza blinked. "Where did I get her? Ummm...I had sex with my wife and months later she popped out."

Amaterasu looked horrified. "DAD!" She motioned to the 14 year old
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Back in Shape   Back in Shape - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 9:25 pm

Cyril pinched the bridge of his nose, "Dammit Riza, I know where children come from." He motioned for the people studying under him to follow further instructions. "Okay, now raise your power level."
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Back in Shape   Back in Shape - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 9:27 pm

Maynin did. She laughed at the girl next to her. "Calm down. I've heard worse things."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Back in Shape   Back in Shape - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 9:28 pm

Riza panned the screen to show Mana and Celes following Cyril's directions. Amaterasu did the same.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Back in Shape   Back in Shape - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 9:30 pm

Emily wondered if the colony had hallucinogenic effects just like the forests back on Heaven, because her vision kept panning and stopping and everything was all trippy.

"Now just keep powering up." Cyril instructed them.
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Back in Shape   Back in Shape - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 9:33 pm

Snapping her attention away from the mindfuck Riza was doing, Maynin powered up. She yawned. "Cyril, you said hardcore training." She looked at Emily. "You see that too, right?"
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Back in Shape   Back in Shape - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 9:34 pm

The triplets did as was told while Riza moved the shot so Emily was out of the frame.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Back in Shape   Back in Shape - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 9:39 pm

There was a muffled screaming.

"Hey!" Cyril snapped, "Stop messing with the camera and do... something... productive- I dunno."
"I'm teaching you power up, there's nothing hardcore about it. Honestly none of my training is hardcore. I don't believe in mentally and emotionally traumatizing my students- I need them powerful not insane." Cyril inadvertently criticized pretty much everyone else's method of training.
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Back in Shape   Back in Shape - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 9:43 pm

Maynin was starting to freak out. "EMILY?! Are you dying? Where did you go?" She stepped away from Riza. "Keep... um... screaming...I guess. I'll figure somthing out."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Back in Shape   Back in Shape - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 9:45 pm

Riza laughed. "One more!" Riza moved it slightly so half of Emily was in the frame. "I don't do it for them. I do it because it makes me laugh Cyril. I'm training them, I better get something out of it."

The triplets used power up.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Back in Shape   Back in Shape - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 9:48 pm

"Shift the perspective on your own students." Cyril shifted the camera so Emily was now in whole view. She was stark white.

"I've seen the Void and the Void saw me." she stuttered.

"Okay girls, just keep raising your power level while I tend to Emily's psychological trauma at having been cut out of the scene forcibly." Cyril told them.
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Back in Shape   Back in Shape - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 9:51 pm

Maynin just nodded silently. "Nightmare fuel." She powered up even more thought about 'The Void'.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Back in Shape   Back in Shape - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 9:53 pm

The girls did as told.

Riza slowly moved the edge of the frame towards Maynin.
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Back in Shape   Back in Shape - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 9:54 pm

Maynin noticed. "Oh Hell no!" She immediately stopped and tried to fly away.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Back in Shape   Back in Shape - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 9:56 pm

((You skipped Cyril))
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Cyril

PostSubject: Re: Back in Shape   Back in Shape - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 9:59 pm

"Hey, hey!" Cyril snapped. "I realize the Void is terrifying in every sense of the word, but you're learning a technique and you can't just skip all over the order of things! I mean look at this mess, you can practically see the fourth wall breaking!"

Emily shuddered.
Back to top Go down
Maynin
Might Be Jesus
Might Be Jesus
Maynin

PostSubject: Re: Back in Shape   Back in Shape - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 10:02 pm

((Sorry, I forgot.))

Maynin gazed back wearily at Riza. "I hope your having fun." She muttered as she powered up again, a good deal away from him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back in Shape   Back in Shape - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Back in Shape
Page 6 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next