Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lost (ARTIK)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

Lost (ARTIK) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost (ARTIK)   Lost (ARTIK) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 12:02 am

Haven took the cloth from her scarf and walked over to him, she tried to help him clean up the alcohal. "I'm sorry artik. Did I hit the table...you smell good. your right the drink is good." She giggled. Using her cotton scarf to clean the drink off of him.
Back to top Go down
Artik
Probably a Clone
Probably a Clone
Artik

PostSubject: Re: Lost (ARTIK)   Lost (ARTIK) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 2:51 pm

Artik made a noise when she used her scsrf, "That's a good scarf." Artik's voices cracked a bit when he said this. Not a prepubescent sort of voice-crack. Artik cursed under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Lost (ARTIK)   Lost (ARTIK) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 12:23 am

Haven shrugged and looked at it. "Its okay. I can clean it. Might stain..." she spoke with a staight face. thinking about it, she sat back down not sue about what to say. Her cheeks went pink, looking at her drink, she gave him hers. "You can have mine...I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Lost (ARTIK)   Lost (ARTIK) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 7:30 am

Artik shook his head. His entire being blinked, and his arm twitched, sending the glass flying, hitting their skipping waitress, sending the food toppling onto Artik. Actually, through Artik. He frowned, flickering, "I'm sorry, Haven. But, I have to t-tell you something." His stutter was a bit like a record skipping briefly.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Lost (ARTIK)   Lost (ARTIK) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 1:27 am

Haven looked at Artik, not sure what to say. "What? What do you have to tell me?" She smiled, but paused looking at all the food that fell on him. Getting up she walked over to help clean some of it off. she picked some of the food out of his hair.
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Lost (ARTIK)   Lost (ARTIK) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 1:33 am

Her hand went right through him. "I'm... not really here. I've been gone for a while now. I'm in another parallel and I can never return. And... I used up a lot of stars for energy to project my image here. I'm sorry. I am.... so, so sorry. Haven, I..." he was flickering a lot now, "I mean, in another time, I think we could have... had something again. Goodbye, Haven." Artik's image and voice vanished with shimmer.
Back to top Go down
Krageta
Police Academy VII
Police Academy VII

PostSubject: Re: Lost (ARTIK)   Lost (ARTIK) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 1:39 am

Haven blinked as her hand went through his body. she listend as he spoke...but she was stunned. Once he was gone, Haven stood there sad with tears. "Good-bye..." She said holding her staff. It was time for her to go it seemed now.She felt she had no reason to stay on earth anymore. She liked Artik, and hoped she would meet him again one day.
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Late Late Night Douche
Late Late Night Douche
Ryuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Lost (ARTIK)   Lost (ARTIK) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 1:41 am

"Don't do anything rash," a calm, drawling voice said from the corner. "I've been given the task of protecting you, after all."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost (ARTIK)   Lost (ARTIK) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost (ARTIK)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2