Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Emily Vandalizes Snake Way With Art

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cyril
High-Functioning Sociopath
Cyril

Emily Vandalizes Snake Way With Art Empty
PostSubject: Emily Vandalizes Snake Way With Art   Emily Vandalizes Snake Way With Art EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 10:26 pm

This was it, Emily thought. She was dead. Emily had never given death much thought. She had just accepted it as a thing that happens to people and that was that. Emily had tried to never think about herself dying. That was just something she had never wanted to think about. Not that it scared here, Emily knew that Other World awaited her, and mostly likely the Kaio Realms. I mean, she wasn’t that bad of a person right? Right, she answered herself, she wasn’t. Emily awoke and King Yemma sent her to Snake Way after the following conversation:
Just kidding, I’m not actually showing the conversation.
In conclusion, Emily totally isn’t a bad person and got sent to Snake Way to train. Emily left Yemma’s Palace or whatever it is called and went out back to where the entrance to the Snake Way layed. Laid. Lay. Whatever. Emily looked out at the vast Snake Way. It was blue. Not quite TARDIS blue, but not quite baby blue. Snake blue, you will. That’s not actually a color but you know. Whatever, again. Yellow clouds floated about densely packed beneath Snack Way. Emily giggled, Snack Way. Snake way had dense, yellow clouds floating below it. She knew this was the thin veil between Kaio Realms and HFIL. How does one pronounce that anagram, Emily wondered. Hiffle? Sounds about right, she decided. But anyway, there were clouds and a blue snake-esque path. It was all very nice. Emily was going to walk along this path. She was going to walk along this path SO HARD. She was going to graffiti it too. Emily took out several cans of spray paint from places unmentionable. Not that the places were inappropriate, it’s just that I don’t know where she would keep them so I say they’re unmentionable BUT REALLY they don’t actually exist. They are unmentionable because they do not exist and thus cannot be mentioned. Got it? Good, cause we’re not going over it again. Anyway, Emily withdrew her spray cans and began her long and arduous journey along Snake Way. “Hmm, what shall I draw first?” Emily idly let loose a stream of paint as she walked slowly along the path. A long black strip was inadvertently drawn by Emily as she walked. Emily looked back to see her progress and she noticed the black line. Inspired, Emily went back to start and walked back to where she was, drawing another black line. She did this three more times until she had a staff of five black lines on Snake Way. Emily went back to start and drew two bar lines on the start of it. She decided she would draw the staff on the back of the Snake Way on the way to King Kai’s planet, and then on the way back she would fill it in with the music. Emily wondered how she would go about drawing the five lines of the staff in an efficient way. She should just walked the Snake Way 5 times total and draw a line each time, but they seemed a bit ridiculous. Emily also didn’t want to draw one line for a few yards and then go back to the next one and so on and so forth. Emily stood with her hands on her hips as she observed the lines thoughtfully. “Ah!” Emily muttered. She withdrew the other 4 cans of spray paint. She held them in the air with her telekinesis and lowered them to the end of the lines. She pressed down on them and they all began to spray. “Ha!” Emily turned about and began walking. Behind her the lines drew themselves as she held the spray cans with her telekinesis. None of the other 4 cans of paint had been black, and the staff no looked like the gay pride fag. Flag. Sorry. Emily did not mean to say a homophobic slur. Emily looked behind her after she had walked a number of yards and realized that the staff was all multicolored. She liked it. It looked nice. This was going to turn out really cool, Emily thought. She wondered if anyone would actually see it. As she walked a number of these odd questions popped into her head. Did someone have to clean Snake Way? Would they be able to read music? What if they appreciated her music and just kept her music there for the rest of eternity? Then she would be known as some mythological composer. That’d be pretty sweet. Would this hypothetical Snake Way sweeper know it was her who composed all over the Snake Way? Surely they kept track of the people who walked Snake Way. She couldn’t imagine many people electing to go down Snake Way as opposed to their preferred after life. Especially composers. Emily bet she was the first composer to walk Snake Way. That thought put a spring in her step. But what if the theoretical Snake Way sweeper did not read music and failed to acknowledge Emily’s brilliance as a magnificent and prolific composer? What if this fictitious Snake Way sweeper swept (sweeped?) away her brilliant composition? Well, Emily couldn’t stand for this. Actually, she would just have to stand for it because she had no way of stopping this possibly not real Snake Way sweeper from sweeping away her moving composition anyway. Emily stopped and took a look behind her. Emily squinted but couldn’t see the starting gates anymore. She had come quite a few miles now, and the end was nowhere in sight. Emily sighed deeply, this was going to take forever. Emily looked over the ridged side of the Snake Way and admired the yellow clouds. They such a great color. Not really. Emily hated yellow. It’s such a stupid color, yellow. Well, Emily didn’t actually have any harsh opinions of colors in general. But she had a word count to meet, so darn it she hates yellow now. “I hate yellow.” Emily said aloud. “Hate it.” The yellow clouds below her seemed to broil in anger at her inane statement. Who says something like that aloud anyway? There was absolutely no reason to say something like that aloud. It just didn’t pertain in anyway to anything in the immediate situation at all. Just keep those thoughts to yourself, the clouds seemed to say, jerk.
A new paragraph is starting so that the author can introduce a new character. That’s how these things work. Take note, Zero. The yellow clouds hiccupped and out soared a tremendous, white wolf that Emily familiar with. Apparently the clouds had taken the comment about yellow seriously and decided tos crew over Emily. They had just released Sköll, the Norse wolf that chased the sun, Sol, onto Snake Way. Emily’s spray cans abruptly stopped their spraying and clattered to the ground as Emily lost her concentration because of the gigantic damn god wolf in front of her. That’s a good reason, right? I think it’s a good reason. I’d certainly lose my concentration if Sköll were to materialize right in front of me. But anyway, Sköll jumped from the clouds that separated Snake Way from HFIL and looked at Emily menacingly. The spray cans clattere- no wait. I told you about that already. Okay so, Sköll snarled and leapt at Emily. Instinctively, Emily put her hands out in front of her. Lucky for her, Sköll had just been recently killed by Riza, and was incredibly weak. Sköll was stopped cold by Emily’s flailing and skidded away. Emily, seeing that the wolf was weak, kicked it in its stupid face. Yeah, that’s what she did. Sköll puffed out of existence. Emily leaned over Snake Way and yelled at the yellow clouds that had spurned her. “YEAH, WHAT NOW YOU STUPID YELLOW CLOUDS!? YOU AIN’T GOT NOTHING ON ME.”
Emily triumphantly picked up her spray cans with telekinesis again and set them back up. Emily just kept on going as she drew her staff onto the back of Snake Way, defiantly. In her mind, that fake Snake Way sweeper was going to sweep away her brilliant work, and in line with Buddhist teachings, she just kept on going and would accept it passively if her brilliant work was destroyed by some menial laborer. But, onward and upwards. Sort of. I suppose it was kind of upwards because there was a slight incline on Snake Way. Emily shrugged. She has been shrugged a lot lately. Emily was going to point out that she’s been shrugging a lot lately every single time she shrugged. “What’s the point of this?” Emily wondered. “Why is this road so unnecessarily long? Is it supposed to be some sort of trial? What kind of trial is this? A stupid one that’s the kind of trial it is. Everyone runs across the Snake Way is dead, so they aren’t going to starve to death or fall asleep mid way or die walking this path. Literally anyone can do it if they’re patient enough. Jeez, this wasn’t thought out very well was it?” Emily rambled on as she walked. “Snake Way is stupid and so are those yellow clouds!” She yelled. She was bored now. She had tried defiling Snake Way, and then composing music, and then killing a dead god wolf, and then yelling at things, and nothing was relieving her boredom. She really hoped that she would meet King Kai soon.
Oh, what’s this? A new paragraph? You know what that means! Emily looked puzzled. She had reached the end of Snake Way, but no sign of the planet. Emily looked all around until she saw the planet hanging above her in the sky or whatever it is. “Oh.” Emily flew up to it and immediately tripped over her feet and hit the ground. “Ugh, new gravity. I hate adjusting.” Emily struggled up and sighed as she got used to it. “AY YO, KING KAI.” She yelled like an American.
“WHAT?” King Kai ambled out of his small house, Bubbles in tow. That was the name of the monkey right? Bubbles? Well it is now. “Who are you?” King Kai rasped. He needed a glass of water or something. The writer thinks he was coming down with a cold or something.
“I’m Emily.” Emily responded. “I’m here to deface Snake Way with beautiful music and learn from the master.”
“Oh. Wait, what was that first part?” King Kai coughed, he was definitely sick.
“Deface Snake Way with my beautiful music.” Emily repeated politely.
“Oh. You wrote this music you’re using to deface Snake Way, then?” King Kai hacked.
“Yup.” Emily answered proudly.
“Oh, wow. We don’t get many composers up here.” King Kai sent Bubbles inside to get him some water or something. “Well, tell you what, I’ll train you if you compose me something on Snake Way.”
“Alright then, I’ll go and finish the piece for you then.” Emily sighed as she was faced with the prospect of going along Snake Way again and then coming back and then going back to start once more when she was finished. She supposed she could just fly on the way home though since she wouldn’t have to draw/ write/ compose anything. Emily jumped off the planet and landed on the head of Snake Way. Emily withdrew some fresh spray paint cans from her imaginary storage place and began her composition by drawing a curling treble clef. The piece would be in 4/4 time. It would be a light and fast paced piece grounded in a long and powerful foundation of bass. With a sigh, Emily rolled up her half-way rolled up sleeves again and began the arduous task of writing a huge piece of music that would span the entirety of Snake Way. She bet no one else had had to do something like this to get training from King Kai. Emily began her writing. A B Amajor Bminor A Bb D E Dmajor Eminor D Eb. The piece began like that. That probably looks like nonsense to people who don’t have an understanding a musical theory, but it doesn’t matter. Emily sighed and shrugged a lot as she composed her piece. Now, she wasn’t making it up on the spot, this was a piece that she had been working on for quite awhile. She was just transcribing it (or trans-whatever the word is for this situation) onto the back of Snake Way. It took quuuiite awhile for Emily to finish, but finish she did. Surprisingly, her piece fit exactly into the space provided. “Excellent! Now to walk all the way back…” Emily’s mouth dropped into a frown as she flew all the way back to King Kai’s planet.
“I’m back!” she called as she arrived. King Kai waddled out of his house. Because he was short.
“Welcome back!” King Kai looked over at Snake Way. He saw the music written across it. “Brilliant! Alright, what’s your fighting style?”
“I’m primarily a melee sort of gal.” Emily told him.
“Alright, do you use ki much?” King Kai coughed.
“Nah, I only keep a bit of ki for emergencies.”
“Ah, well I suppose I had a tech I can teach you. It’s called Endgame.” King Kai said.
“Ooo, sounds cool. How do I do it?”
“You pretty much sucker punch someone in the stomach when they attack you and then kick their face in.” King Kai said matter-of-factly.
“Oh. Well… I can already do that… anything else?”
“Well, there is Kaio-Ken.” King Kai tried.
“Oh yeah, I’ve seen that before. It seems pretty hard, what do you do?”
“Well, you power up, but then you use your health to really give yourself a boost” King Kai said.
“Oh hey, cool, watch me do it now.”
“I don’t think it’s that easy-“
Emily performed the Kaio-Ken, and then she demonstrated her ability to do the Endgame.

Word Count: 2,315
Back to top Go down
http://behold-alexinmicrocosm.tumblr.com/
Cyril
Cyril

Emily Vandalizes Snake Way With Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emily Vandalizes Snake Way With Art   Emily Vandalizes Snake Way With Art EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 10:27 pm

Approved. You're also alive again. Good job Emily.
Back to top Go down
http://behold-alexinmicrocosm.tumblr.com/

Emily Vandalizes Snake Way With Art
Page 1 of 1